Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Cost of Giving Birth

Comments

• icebreaker1928icebreaker1928 Sydney
    @TotoyOZresident au citizen ka na pre? marry me :D
  • sticktoexecutesticktoexecute Sydney
    @li_i_ren wow this is very informative. Salamat talaga we'll do what you advise.
  • LokiJrLokiJr Quezon City
    Tanong ko lang po tutal sagot na kamo ng Medicare yung panganganak pag public hospital...ok naman po ba ang serbisyo?

Saka habang nag-aalaga ng bata, usually po ba sa Australia, pansamantala bang titigil isa sa mga magulang sa pagttrabaho para alagaan yung bata? Tutal di uso diyan ang 'katulong' diba?
  • hotshothotshot Sydney
    Tanong ko lang po tutal sagot na kamo ng Medicare yung panganganak pag public hospital...ok naman po ba ang serbisyo?

Saka habang nag-aalaga ng bata, usually po ba sa Australia, pansamantala bang titigil isa sa mga magulang sa pagttrabaho para alagaan yung bata? Tutal di uso diyan ang 'katulong' diba?
    bump ko lang to...interested din akong malaman ito. :)

May 21 2012 - lodged visa 176 (NSW) online application
    May 30 2012 - CO allocation
    Jul 16 2012 - Visa Granted! (IED Deadline: May 16, 2013)
    Jan 19 2013 - Arrived in Sydney
    Jan 20 2013 - Started our job hunt
    Mar 11 2013 - Officially became a "HOUSE-BAND" :)
    Apr 22 2013 - End of my "HOUSE-BAND" career :)

• li_i_renli_i_ren North Ryde
    service is ok naman daw.. things they don't do here na we do sa atin.
    1. they don't do episiotomy.. natural laceration gusto nila.
    2. may choice kayo..they will give you a birth plan... uso sa oz, home birth (pero i don't recommend this.. specially if malayo kayo sa hospital and ambulance..very risky po yan) , may choice kayo of epidural (di uso sa atin yan diba? pero dito you can opt..but if you pay for it like di ka legible for medicare..bayad yan sa anesthesiologist), may water birth option pa sila.. according to my indian patient.. (these white people are crazy! ) she was offered this option kasi..hehehe.
    3. may mga prenatal classes talaga..preggy book for hubby and you to read.
    4. if healthy kayo... early discharge. diba sa atin may choice tayo to stay longer..hehehe.
    5. midwife centered.. unlike sa atin doctor centered diba.
    6. promoted talaga breastfeeding..which can be a good and bad thing.. kasi i heard parents who are very very frustrated kasi they don't have milk supply then ung midwife won't give them an option to formula feed..my take on that is.. it's still our choice us parents. though breastmilk is best..if talaga wala namang supply eh paano if magutom si baby diba ? big issue ssa kanila yan.
    7. follow up ng midwife i think is good.. she will visit you until ok na si baby and you.. like you've gained enough confidence. i think this is very good for first time parents.

maternity leave is only 3 months ata na paid.. but you can have extended maternity leave pero no pay na but job is still secured until 1 year ata dito.

i haven't given birth here..but i work in kids intensive care.. where im sure you don't want your kids to be..but this is based on my parent's conversations i've had with them:)
  • MetaformMetaform Melbourne
    Yung mga midwife ba ay independent workers outside the hospital? Paano maka-contact ng midwife? Tsaka separate ba ang bayad sa kanila?

CO and Visa Grant: 9 Oct 2012
    The beginning of the rest of our lives: January 4, 2013

http://www.pregnancy.com.au/find-a-practitioner/find-a-midwife/index.shtml
    http://www.midwivesaustralia.com.au/?page_id=68

nasa google lang pero must better po by word of mouth at least my reference kayo of their service.. somebody who has tried that person before.

http://www.ntwwc.com.au/uploads/File/factsheets 2010/fact sheet what are my maternity rights.pdf ..something nice to read about your rights if you are preggy and working.
  • stolich18stolich18 Sydney
    @li_i_ren
    Parang medyo ganito na rin sa atin, sa St. Luke's and sa Makati Med. And the price ganyan na rin halos. hehhehe marami na rin nagppromote sa Pilipinas ng breastfeeding and natural methods of giving birth.

261313 (Software Engineer)

Feb.15.2012 - started working on ACS requirements
    Mar.02.2012 - submitted online ACS application and sent documents to ACS via Fedex
    Mar.05.2012 - ACS acknowledged actual documents
    Mar.21.2012 - ACS finalised assessment: Suitable
    Mar.31.2012 - IELTS exam with BC
    Apr.13.2012 - IELTS Results (L:8.5 R:7 W: 7 S: 8 OB: 7.5) Thank you LORD!
    Apr.14.2012 - Lodged 175 Online Application
    Apr.20.2012 - Completed Online Attachments
    May.24.2012 - "Application being processed further"
    May.29.2012 - CO Assigned :-)
    Jun.07.2012 - Uploaded NBI Clearance
    Jun.13.2012 - Medical/Health Requirements Finalised
    Jun.14.2012 - VISA GRANT! Thank you, LORD! :-)
    Jun.07.2013 - Initial Entry Date Deadline
    Apr.28.2013 - Initial Entry (Sydney)
    Jun.28.2013 - Verbal Job Offer (Melbourne)
    Jul.08.2013 - First day of Work and first day of child care for my son (Melbourne)
    Aug.21.2013 - First day of Work in Sydney

"Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom." Psalm 145:3

edited November 2012
    service is ok naman daw.. things they don't do here na we do sa atin.
    1. they don't do episiotomy.. natural laceration gusto nila.
    2. may choice kayo..they will give you a birth plan... uso sa oz, home birth (pero i don't recommend this.. specially if malayo kayo sa hospital and ambulance..very risky po yan) , may choice kayo of epidural (di uso sa atin yan diba? pero dito you can opt..but if you pay for it like di ka legible for medicare..bayad yan sa anesthesiologist), may water birth option pa sila.. according to my indian patient.. (these white people are crazy! ) she was offered this option kasi..hehehe.
    3. may mga prenatal classes talaga..preggy book for hubby and you to read.
    4. if healthy kayo... early discharge. diba sa atin may choice tayo to stay longer..hehehe.
    5. midwife centered.. unlike sa atin doctor centered diba.
    6. promoted talaga breastfeeding..which can be a good and bad thing.. kasi i heard parents who are very very frustrated kasi they don't have milk supply then ung midwife won't give them an option to formula feed..my take on that is.. it's still our choice us parents. though breastmilk is best..if talaga wala namang supply eh paano if magutom si baby diba ? big issue ssa kanila yan.
    7. follow up ng midwife i think is good.. she will visit you until ok na si baby and you.. like you've gained enough confidence. i think this is very good for first time parents.

maternity leave is only 3 months ata na paid.. but you can have extended maternity leave pero no pay na but job is still secured until 1 year ata dito.

i haven't given birth here..but i work in kids intensive care.. where im sure you don't want your kids to be..but this is based on my parent's conversations i've had with them:)
    Sounds like a systematic reproductive health program to me...hehe...mukhang di naman pala pababayaan ang ina kahit sa public...good to know :P
    edited November 2012
    public hospitals here are very good.. it's not like sa pinas na public is parang baboy na. the best doctors are actually employed by the public sectors because they pay really well. like i had a pt. who came from a well off family (lawyer/ banker parents) they admitted her sa private hospital but the operation happened sa public hospital because it was a very complicated procedure.. post operative until stable nasa public intensive care sya but once she is stable an ambulance will bring her back to the private hospital.. kasi sa private you have your own room/ bathroom.
    public hospitals have an open ward system..like you see on t.v. where the dividers are just curtains or some other light/ thin material lang but care and service is still of quality.. wala lang fancy t.v. na flat screen, shared bathroom, you have to wait for tests/ scans kasi talagang whoever is the most urgent will go first compared sa private na little to no waiting time kasi the patients are not as many, simple lang ang food hindi made by a chef but it's clean and pretty decent naman din.

@LokiJr it's not a reproductive health program..that is wrong usage of the terminology... when you say reproductive health it pertains to contraception/ spacing/ family planning/ fertility (IVF).
    this is maternal and child health.. care of the pregnant woman and newborn child.

like my teacher used to say, " now you know.. ":P
    Ayan @li_i_ren, binago ko na post ko hehehe :P sabagay di kelangan ng Australia ng birth control. kelangan nga nila ng tao haha :D
    public hospitals here are very good.. it's not like sa pinas na public is parang baboy na. the best doctors are actually employed by the public sectors because they pay really well. like i had a pt. who came from a well off family (lawyer/ banker parents) they admitted her sa private hospital but the operation happened sa public hospital because it was a very complicated procedure.
    Sa pinas lang naman ang kabaligtaran (read: corruption). Dito sa UAE, preferred din manganak and magpagamot ng mga tao sa government hospitals dahil mas monitored ng gobyerno ang standards and quality compared sa private.

• gerrymontanogerrymontano Adelaide
    Hi! I just gave birth last Sep 30 here in Melbourne. We're holders of PR visa and we got here in AU mid of January... So, we've only been here for 8.5 months when I gave birth.

I didn't pay a single centavo for the check-ups, tests (i.e. blood test, glucose, etc), ultrasound and delivery / hospital stay... We just used Medicare for everything. I was under shared cared... Meaning I was seeing a GP in the community health centre and an OB in the the hopital (Mercy Hospital for Women which is a first-class public hospital).

As for the pregnancy vitamins like Vitamin D and multivitamins, I purchased it from the Chemist.

For the benefits, I'm entitled to claim Baby Bonus which does not have residency requirement. :)
    This is good news!! ;)
    wow! This is really good to know. Thanks for the info

IELTS 13 Aug 2011: L-8, R-8.5, W-7, S-7; Vetasses Approved: QA Manager 11 May 2012; EOI Submission: 3 July 2012; SA Approved: 17 Aug 2012; DIAC Submission Acknowledgement Subclass 190: 04 Sep 2012; Medicals Done: 12 Sep 2012; CO Allocation: 08 Oct 2012; PCC (NBI & SG PCC) 31 Oct 2012; Visa Grant: 8 Nov 2012 (IED: 12 Sept 2013); Arrived: 30 Apr 2013.

• rara_avisrara_avis North Ryde
    Interesting thread. I just gave birth 3 months ago, SG based kami and umuwi pa ako ng pinas because the cost of giving birth in SG is sky high. Hopefully, nasa AU na kami when baby # 2 arrives na naka-plano in 3-4 years time. Nice to know na okay ang maternity coverage for PRs. At least hindi kami masyado magwoworry sa expenses.

@li_i_ren Ouch naman yung no episiotomy! Ang hirap pa naman manganak! Uso na din sa atin ang epidural, tapos yung water birth meron na atang ganung option sa high end hospitals like Asian Hospital, Makati Med, Medical City. Ang mga hospitals sa pinas ngayon required na hindi bigyan ng formula ang newborn dahil sa milk code. Of course, hindi naman lagi yang nasusunod pero nung ako nanganak halos magmakaawa ako dun sa mga nurses and doctors na bigyan na ng formula yung baby ko kasi natatakot akong magutom sya. Pero di talaga sila pumayag, pina-assist pa ako sa lactation consultant buti naman successful kung hindi baka nagwala na ako sa ospital nung time na yun. :D

261111 - ICT Business Analyst
    January 4, 2013 - ACS Assessment Submitted
    January 5, 2013 - IELTS Exam (BC Singapore)
    January 18, 2013 - IELTS Result: L:8.5, R:8.5, W:7.5, S:7.0 = OB: 8.0
    March 13, 2013 - Received Positive Assessment from ACS
    March 21, 2013 - EOI Submitted
    July 15, 2013 - Invitation to lodge 189 visa received
    July 25, 2013 - Lodged Visa. Acknowledgement received.
    July 29, 2013 - Medicals done (+ Husband and Baby)
    September 18, 2013 - CO Allocated Team 23 GSM Brisbane (Additional docs requested: SG PCC, Form 80, Evidence of Overseas Experience (payslips, taxation docs, etc), Evidence of English Ability for Husband)
    October 10, 2013 - CO informed us that the evidence of english ability of my Husband is not sufficient. Asked us to pay for EEC, I said.. Hey, no way let him take the IELTS instead. :D
    October 16, 2013 - Uploaded SG COC
    October 19, 2013 - Husband's IELTS Academic Exam (earliest available schedule)
    November 4, 2013 - Uploaded Husband's IELTS test result form
    November 5, 2013 - VISA GRANT! Thank you LORD!!!
    IED - July 30, 2014
    March 23, 2014 - Initial Entry/Holiday
    June 30, 2014 - Flight to Sydney.
    July 28, 2014 - Husband started work.
    September 15, 2014 - First day at my new job. :)

"If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough"

• brentbrent Perth
    Hello po. My wife is 5 mos. pregnant as of today, and nandito kami ngayon sa SG. Me, my wife, & 4 yr old were granted PR visas last May 2012. We're seriously considering na instead of giving birth sa Pinas (uuwi misis ko para dun manganak).. eh sa Au manganak ang wife ko, & kung sakali, we're planning to fly in by February (7 mos as allowed by Airline companies).
    Wala po kaming kapamilya sa AU, except for a very few acquaintances, & wala pa din kami tutuluyan (still searching for accommodation) which are some of the reasons why nagda-dalawang isip kami to push with our plan.

Sana po may makatulong sa mga katanungan namin:

1) Sapat na po ba ang budget namin na 20,000 AUD to include Hospitalization (malamang CS), house / room rental, living allowance namin, habang naghahanap po ako ng work?
    2) Eligible na po ba kami to receive the Baby Bonus pag dyan nanganak si misis? Magkano po ulit yun, just in case (will be our 2nd child) ?

Maraming salamat po in advance sa mga makakapag-bigay ng payo tungkol sa mga katanungan namin.

12/10/2011 - IELTS L=8.5, R=8.0, W=7.5, S=7.0
    01/15/2012 - EA skills assessment application
    02/23/2012 - EA positive Assessment
    03/20/2012 - WA SS approved
    03/25/2012 - Lodged visa 176 application
    05/10/2012 - COC application, uploaded NBI
    05/18/2012 - Medicals via e-health
    05/24/2012 - VISA GRANTED!!!

• lock_code2004lock_code2004 Perth
    @brent - congratulations!!
    - kahit ba hindi manganganak si misis eh tuloy na rin ang lipad sa Feb 2013? I guess, its a Yes, because of the Initial Entry Requirement?

nasagot na po ng ibang post ang mga ibang questions nyo, from @bellecaye_18:
    "Hi! I just gave birth last Sep 30 here in Melbourne. We're holders of PR visa and we got here in AU mid of January... So, we've only been here for 8.5 months when I gave birth.

I didn't pay a single centavo for the check-ups, tests (i.e. blood test, glucose, etc), ultrasound and delivery / hospital stay... We just used Medicare for everything. I was under shared cared... Meaning I was seeing a GP in the community health centre and an OB in the the hopital (Mercy Hospital for Women which is a first-class public hospital).

As for the pregnancy vitamins like Vitamin D and multivitamins, I purchased it from the Chemist.

For the benefits, I'm entitled to claim Baby Bonus which does not have residency requirement."</</b>i>

Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
    Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
    May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
    June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
    Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
    Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
    July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
    Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
    Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company.. ;)

@brent check these sites out for rental.. www.gumtree.com.au , www.realestate.co. au and www.domain.co.au for a a family of 4 you will need a 2 bedroom house at least.. kasi you will have a hard time finding an agent who will allow na 1 bedroom for a family of (almost) 4:)

sana maka hanap ka agad ng work.. ok lang 20, 000 pero tipid talga kahit na let's say free lahat ng care ni misis.. sa rent pa lang the least you can get is around 380 per week. wa'g na mag childcare sa 4 years old nyo..same age yan ng anak ko until you find work..kasi preschool can cost about 90 aud per day po. may rebates naman pero my friend said with rebates it still works out about 80 aud per day for preschool. so later na when you have a job. kaya naman ang 20 thou na baon for a family of 3.. tipid2x lang po:D
  • brentbrent Perth
    @lock_code2004 thank you sir. Actually we acted on the Initial Entry issue in advance na, so as to open up our options by next year. Nag-initial entry na kami just this Oct, kaya we're debating on whether or not to push early next yr, just in time for the delivery, though medyo kasabay ng job hunting ko. Bit risky, so we want to carefully consider all factors.

@li_i_ren yes indeed, pahirapan talaga house. Pag nakakita siguro kami ng accommodation, malaki chance na tutuloy kami sa plano. Yun actually biggest concern namin, given na ang dami pa yatang requirements & unahan pa, bago makakuha ng house. Hopefully within 3 months may makita na ko work.
    One more question (just considering worst case scenario) can a family of 4 (including the newborn) survive with me doing casual jobs? I just want to see all possibilities. Thanks po talaga sa priceless tips nyo. =)

edited December 2012
    not on a casual job.. may forumer dito pasensya rommel..example ka na naman.. ;) he works casual as an nurse aid kasi student po sya ng nursing dito. malaki nga pay niya kahit part time at 22 per hour compared sa minimum wage of 18 aud per hour for most jobs.

and he would tell you na if he had to pay rent... he wont be able to eat and pay transpo. he lives with his family whose already in australia. so what he earns at his part time job is for his own expenses as a single.

casual kasi is only less than 40 hours a week..mga let say 20-30 work hours lng yan mutilply by the min. wage..how much is that?

general rule for migration in any 1st world country is dapat each member of the family must have 1000 per person per month. para u will survive na medyo comfy.

so ok ung baon nyo na 20000 pero if based on this rule..good for 5 months lang yan.

you need a full time job po if may family. specially with a baby on the way.. hindi po mura or free and diapers..sad to say.
    @bellecaye_18, It's good to hear po na nakakuha na kayo kaagad ng benefits sa Australia...their system is working indeed :)
  • brentbrent Perth
    @li_i_ren thnx for the tips. Hope we can make the right decision based on these info that you give & read from this forum. Thanks thanks! Godspeed po sa'tin lahat!

• AiwinkAiwink Melbourne
    I heard the paid maternity leave is based on the discretion of the company? wala daw ruling ang government with regards to maternity leave being paid. although i saw in one site that you can have 56weeks as long as you've already served one year to the company pero unpaid sya.

I guess its okey kung may baby bonus naman and stuff.

Here is my timeline with fees incurred :) 2012
    April 21- IELTS Passed (British Council Sg S$310)/ April-March -requirements for VETASSES, CTC 4 copies,DHL etc. (S$600)/March 19- Apply VETASSES online ($1150 aud)/June 06, 2012 - VETASSES (Architectural Draftsman) feedback positive /August 08- Apply EOI visa 190 at 70 points/September 11- Resubmit EOI (Was asked to change EOI form)/November 22- Apply for SS in WA (arch draftsman still available)/November 22- Resubmit EOI (changed the State from Victoria to WA)/December 05- Initial Contact by DIAC saying WA is interested./December 07- WA SS approved December 10- DIAC Invitation received (1 week down ecomm) December 14- Lodged Visa $3050aud (plus technical issues of ecom visa was "lodged" December 21 daw)/ Dec 28 - Medicals (frontload)/January 8 -CO Assigned/January 23-PCC/ JANUARY 23---VISA GRANT!!!!!!!!!!

• AiwinkAiwink Melbourne
    says here its unpaid
    http://www.fairwork.gov.au/leave/parental-leave/pages/default.aspx
    but wait!
    http://www.fairwork.gov.au/leave/parental-leave/pages/paid-parental-leave.aspx
    parang may salary cap sya and you must choos between the baby bonus or this as these are both paid by the government.
    and must
    "worked for at least 10 of the 13 months before the birth or adoption of your child, and
    worked for at least 330 hours in that 10-month period (just over one day a week), with no more than an eight-week gap between any two consecutive working days."

Here is my timeline with fees incurred :) 2012
    April 21- IELTS Passed (British Council Sg S$310)/ April-March -requirements for VETASSES, CTC 4 copies,DHL etc. (S$600)/March 19- Apply VETASSES online ($1150 aud)/June 06, 2012 - VETASSES (Architectural Draftsman) feedback positive /August 08- Apply EOI visa 190 at 70 points/September 11- Resubmit EOI (Was asked to change EOI form)/November 22- Apply for SS in WA (arch draftsman still available)/November 22- Resubmit EOI (changed the State from Victoria to WA)/December 05- Initial Contact by DIAC saying WA is interested./December 07- WA SS approved December 10- DIAC Invitation received (1 week down ecomm) December 14- Lodged Visa $3050aud (plus technical issues of ecom visa was "lodged" December 21 daw)/ Dec 28 - Medicals (frontload)/January 8 -CO Assigned/January 23-PCC/ JANUARY 23---VISA GRANT!!!!!!!!!!

• jennyjammjennyjamm Sydney
    Hello im currently pregnant its 10 weeks now im temporary resident here in canberra, im a filipina just wanna know ur ideas or suggestion regarding my situation now i really wanna give birth here in australia since my husband is also working here and according to our health insurance birth is already covered, but not w/ test, check-ups, ultrasound and etc.. My husband and i now worried for the cost and since this is our first child and no relatives here in oz , baka magka problema after panganak or yung baby paano kng magkasakit since wala kming medicare mahirap talaga.. Now my question is it better to give birth in oz or in the philippines? Ur suggestions would be appreciated thanks ng marami :)
  • BryannBryann Sydney
    Speaking of diapers, haha. Sa Woolworths lagi namin binibili yun Huggies na isang box ($30) kapag sale. Depending sa size ng diaper (if XL mas konti laman ng box sa Medium size for example), around 60pcs yun. Pang-daytime na diaper para mas makatipid try namin yun Woolworths brand na diapers, half price siya around $12 per pack lang. Okay naman hindi nagkaka-rashes si baby. Hiyang hiyang talaga diapers/nappy.

Dec 13 2011 - ACS: Suitable (AQF Diploma)
    Feb 03 2012 - IELTS #1 Failed (W-6.5)
    Mar 02 2012 - IELTS #2 Passed
    Apr 21 2012 - 175 Visa Lodged Online
    May 29 2012 - CO Assigned
    Jun 25 2012 - Visa Grant (IED: Dec 14 2012)
    Aug 19 2012 - Arrived in Sydney
    Sept 10 2012 - Start @ 1st Job (Web Developer)

@jennyjamm Weigh your options. Maybe masyado ka lang worried sa panganganak. Kapag nanganak ka sa Pinas, mahihirapan ka madala si baby pabalik sa Oz.

Laking tulong ba talaga ang baby bonus? Sapat na ba sya sa gastusin para kay baby - nappies, milk, etc.? For a year lang yun diba?

• TotoyOZresidentTotoyOZresident Posts: 1,335Member, Moderator
    Hello im currently pregnant its 10 weeks now im temporary resident here in canberra, im a filipina just wanna know ur ideas or suggestion regarding my situation now i really wanna give birth here in australia since my husband is also working here and according to our health insurance birth is already covered, but not w/ test, check-ups, ultrasound and etc.. My husband and i now worried for the cost and since this is our first child and no relatives here in oz , baka magka problema after panganak or yung baby paano kng magkasakit since wala kming medicare mahirap talaga.. Now my question is it better to give birth in oz or in the philippines? Ur suggestions would be appreciated thanks ng marami :)
    Hi, you have to clarify to your private health provider kung yung mga check up eh like ultra sound may rebates or refund ng 20-30%. Pumunta na ba kayu sa GP? kasi GP ang gagawa ng referral to Canberra Hospital kung yun ang plano mo manganak sa public hospital.

Anu ang visa nyo? baka eligible kayo sa baby bonus... mag inquire at basahin mo dito sa link:

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/centrelink/baby-bonus

Goodluck...

cheers

Quotes:
    "Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."
    'Success is when you finished what you have started."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
    Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM
    Where: 53 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617
    (Back of Kaleen Shopping Centre)
    For more information, please PM me or visit

http://jilcanberra.org.au

"To God be the glory"

• sydneybluedsydneyblued Sydney
    @jennyjamm parang may nabasa din ako somewhere sa forum na 'to na pag sa OZ pinanganak automatic is OZ citizen na... guys please confirm :)... I think that would be an advantage for your baby pag ganun.

May 2011 - started collecting requirements | 05 Aug 2011 – ACS skill assessment submitted online | 27 Sep 2011 – ACS skill assessment result – Suitable | Oct 2011 - IELTS (L-7.5, R-7.5, W-7, S-6.5) | May 2012 – IELTS (L-8.5, R-8, W-6.5, S-7) | 04 July 2012 – EOI submitted | Sep 2012 – IELTS (L-8.0, R-6.5, W-7.5, S-7) | 01 Nov 2012 – SkillSelect invitation for Subclass 189 (60pts) | 04 Nov 2012 – 189 visa application lodged (3,060AUD) | 09 Nov 2012 - Acknowledgement received | 21 Nov 2012 – CO Allocated | 22 Nov 2012 – Request Checklist from CO for evidence of character and evidence of health | 26 Nov 2012 – Received a call in the office from OZ commission (COE verification) | 06 Dec 2012 – Medical exam at SATA CommHealth | 07 Dec 2012 – Singapore and Phil. NBI Police Clearance submitted to CO | 14 Dec 2012 – Visa Granted! --- Initial entry date: 20Nov2013 Thanks Lord!!!

• TotoyOZresidentTotoyOZresident Posts: 1,335Member, Moderator
    @jennyjamm parang may nabasa din ako somewhere sa forum na 'to na pag sa OZ pinanganak automatic is OZ citizen na... guys please confirm :)... I think that would be an advantage for your baby pag ganun.
    Kapag Temporary Visa ang Parent the same din ang visa ng Baby. Pero kapag Permanent Resident o citizen ang Parent kaagad Citizen ang Baby may makukuha din na mga benefit from Australian Government.
    cheers..

Quotes:
    "Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."
    'Success is when you finished what you have started."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
    Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM
    Where: 53 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617
    (Back of Kaleen Shopping Centre)
    For more information, please PM me or visit

http://jilcanberra.org.au

"To God be the glory"