Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Send letter to Phil using aus and phil post

BeebBeeb MelbournePosts: 1Member
Hi everyone, I would like to send a letter to the Philippines with some small home made gifts in it. They will fit in a letter sized envelope listed on the auspost website. But I’ve read a lot of people saying that even if letters do arrive, they are opened and the contents kept by philpost workers. But all these comments were from a few years ago. Does anyone have any recent experience with ordinary mail between the two countries? And sorry, I don’t speak tagalog. Thank you.

Comments

• mvnrsrmvnrsr La Union
    Just declare everything. So far, walang nawala sa mga pinadala ko. Maganda na ang PhilPost ngaun, imo.
  • SaveontransfersSaveontransfers Posts: 24Member
    @Beeb, Philpost is a lot better now than before. So you don't have to worry with your letter, it will be taken care of by the employees and will get by the recipient.

Severino Leoncio
    Blogger at https://saveontransfers.com