Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

BS HUMAN RESOURCE GRAD. Gusto mg work abroad pero di alam saan mg apply

matrix31matrix31 davaoPosts: 3Member
edited March 2019 in Working and skilled visas
Hello everyone im newbie here hopefully someone will answer my questions here

Want to work in aussie..but the thing is idunno how..
I work as a account officer in a lending company her in davao for 9 months..
Some suggested i should take some skilled courses pero dko alam kung anong mas ok..
Pls help naman

Comments

• magueromaguero Adelaide
    @matrix31 The occupations that can be sponsored by employers for work visas are in this list. Look for the occupations that have TSS in the visa column. https://archive.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/work/work/skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/combined-stsol-mltssl

Kung wala sa list yung occupation mo then consider shifting to an occupation in the list. Less than 1 year ka pa lang naman nagwwork so pwedeng-pwede mag-career change.

Kung magdecide ka naman mag-aral sa Australia, make sure na yung aaralin mo is for an occupation in the list. Kasi kung wala sa list, hindi ka pa rin massponsor for a work visa and hindi ka rin makaka-apply ng PR kung sakaling gustuhin mo.
  • matrix31matrix31 davao
    @maguero thanks sa pg reply..
    Gusto ko sana kumuha ng housekeeping kc parang madali lng matapos i think 5 to 6 months ata.. wala makita na housekeeping sa skilled occupation list..
  • magueromaguero Adelaide
    @matrix31 Skilled occupations ang pwede ma-sponsor and pwede mag-PR. I think taking courses that aren't related to anything in the list will just become a waste of time unless wala ka talagang plans magstay ng matagal as Australia.