Lodging PR and Parent visa (subclass 103)

Karen16Karen16 SydneyPosts: 1Member
Hello Guys,

I'm targeting to apply for PR (via company sponsorship) next year and also, if the Lord's will, I will lodge it together with a parent visa. Any thoughts on this? May impact kaya sa processing kapag sinabay ko yung parent visa to my PR application?

Salamat!

Comments

  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Posts: 1,089Member
    Joined: Nov 12, 2013
    edited June 2018
    @Karen16 You can only apply visa 103 for your parents if you are settled and either a PR/ Australian Citizen. You must have been lawfully residing in Au for a reasonable time, normally two years. In addition your parent(s) must be able to demonstrate one of the following:

    -At least half of your children are Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens who are usually resident in Australia
    -You have more children living in Australia as Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens than in any other country
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Posts: 1,089Member
    Joined: Nov 12, 2013
    @Karen16 Parent Visa 103 is a capped and queued visa and is processed in the order in which they are lodged. If the application meets the criteria, it will be placed in a queue. Only 1500 places were allocated for this visa in 2017-2018 Migration Programme Year. As of Dec 1, 2017 there are 37,890 waiting in the queue. That means, those applications placed in the queue in Dec 1 will have to wait 25 years for their application to be decided.
  • Pandabelle0405Pandabelle0405 Singapore
    Posts: 499Member
    Joined: Aug 16, 2017
    Good day Mga Kabayan

    Any idea po pag pr na kami magasawa sa Au pwede po ba namen invite parent namen as a tourist visa at gaanu po katagal pwede cla mag stay sa AU pero atleast 6months-1yr possible sana mka stay both parents ko. Salamat po sa makakasagot.
    Godbless
  • kaidenMVHkaidenMVH Sydney
    Posts: 916Member
    Joined: Feb 02, 2016

    312111 Architectural Draftsperson 80pts 190 NSW
    04/Apr/2017 VETASSES
    11/Jul/2017 VETASSES+
    Waiting for States to open.......
    26/Sep/2017 NSW open for 312111
    29/Sep/2017 PTE exam
    01/Oct/2017 PTE Result L85, R83, S79, W80
    02/Oct/2017 EOI 190 NSW
    20/Oct/2017 Pre Invite 190 NSW
    30/Oct/2017 SS Application 190 NSW
    21/Dec/2017 SS Approved/ITA 190 NSW
    20/Jan/2018 health exam, me and eldest son
    22/Jan/2018 eldest son mantoux TB test
    (no stock at SATA AMK on 20/Jan!)

    23/Jan/2018 health clearance (me)
    25/Jan/2018 health clearance (5 yr old son)
    29/Jan/2018 Singapore Police Force COC (me)
    03/Feb/2018 health clearance (youngest son)
    06/Feb/2018 Singapore Police Force COC (wife)
    06/Feb/2018 health clearance (wife)
    08/Feb/2018 Visa lodge! So help me God :-)
    29/May/2018 CO contact (PH PCC)
    05/Sep/2018 Golden Email! Thank you Lord!

    Romans 12:12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

    James 5:7-8 Be patient, therefore, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient about it, until it receives the early and the late rains. You also, be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.

    Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

    Onward to the next chapter!

  • alfonso31alfonso31 Posts: 331Member
    Joined: Oct 13, 2015
    edited February 2019
    Hello po.. Magbtatanong lng sana about sa pag sponsor sa family members. As PR ang alam ko pwede masponsor ang parents. How about po sa kpatid? Pwede dn ba? If pwede, how long po ang pwede stay nla sa au? Thanks po
  • alfonso31alfonso31 Posts: 331Member
    Joined: Oct 13, 2015
    @fgs hello po.. What do u mean po sa comment nyo na ang parent visa 103 application ay naka que? Different ba cya sa visa subclass 600?
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Posts: 1,089Member
    Joined: Nov 12, 2013
    alfonso31 said:

    @fgs hello po.. What do u mean po sa comment nyo na ang parent visa 103 application ay naka que? Different ba cya sa visa subclass 600?

    Visa 600 is just a visitor visa. If you wanted your parents to live here indefinitely on a PR visa then apply for visa 103. There are requirements that needs to be meet ( see the website). Processing for this visa is very long. Good thing is that the applicant is required to be in australia when the application is lodged and even the wait is very long, entitled na sa benefits including pension...1 req is dapat pension age na ang parent, most children are in australia etc.
  • boogie789boogie789 Philippines
    Posts: 144Member
    Joined: Feb 11, 2018
    @fgs hi po! Kapag yung Parent Visa subclass 103. Pwede po onshore yung parents habang naghihintay ng results? Ano po kaya ang visa to be applied prior to bridging visa? TIA
  • alfonso31alfonso31 Posts: 331Member
    Joined: Oct 13, 2015
    @fgs ah ok mam. Matagal pla process kpag pr visa dn aapply ko sa mother ko. Kung sa kpatid po may idea kb panu mag sponsor ng visa? Plan ko kc kunin mother at ate ko, if visitor visa ok lng nman khit 1 year pra sa mother ko kaso sa ate ko gusto nya sana mag work na sa oz. Any thoughts or suggestion anong visa subclass pwede sa knya? Salamat
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Posts: 1,089Member
    Joined: Nov 12, 2013
    boogie789 said:

    @fgs hi po! Kapag yung Parent Visa subclass 103. Pwede po onshore yung parents habang naghihintay ng results? Ano po kaya ang visa to be applied prior to bridging visa? TIA

    You can apply tourist visa then apply parent visa when shes here...the bridging visa will be issued upon submission of the parent visa application
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Posts: 1,089Member
    Joined: Nov 12, 2013
    alfonso31 said:

    @fgs ah ok mam. Matagal pla process kpag pr visa dn aapply ko sa mother ko. Kung sa kpatid po may idea kb panu mag sponsor ng visa? Plan ko kc kunin mother at ate ko, if visitor visa ok lng nman khit 1 year pra sa mother ko kaso sa ate ko gusto nya sana mag work na sa oz. Any thoughts or suggestion anong visa subclass pwede sa knya? Salamat

    You can only sponsor your sister with aged relative dependent visa( with age requirement). You can sponsor her under 489 relative sponsor visa pero limited lang iniissue na invitations every fortnight kaya medyo matagal ang antay and she will undergo and meet the requirements of a skilled migrant visa pathway.
  • basiabasia Brisbane
    Posts: 57Member
    Joined: May 06, 2015
    Hello guys. Had anyone lodged a contributory aged parent visa here? How long is the processing time. TIA for any response!
  • ruelAUSruelAUS Posts: 1Member
    Joined: Feb 23, 2021

    @fgs hi magandang araw po. Nagbibigay po ba ng bridging visa for subclass 103? let's say nag apply yung Mom ko from tourist to subclass 103?

    kasi ayun sa site na ito hindi daw.. im not sure kung accurate sya

    Difference visa options BRIDGING OR without

    an apply onshore, but NO bridging visa is granted
    • Parent Visa (subclass 103)
    • Contributory Parent Visa (subclass 143)
    • Contributory Parent Temporary Visa (subclass 173) to Contributory Parent Visa (subclass 143)
    Can apply onshore and be granted a bridging visa
    • Aged Parent Visa (subclass 804)
    • Contributory Aged Parent Visa (subclass 864)
    • Contributory Aged Parent Temporary Visa (subclass 884) to Contributory Aged Parent Visa (subclass 864) 

    From https://pathwaytoaus.com/blog/can-my-parent-get-a-parent-visa-to-australia/

  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Posts: 1,089Member
    Joined: Nov 12, 2013

    @ruelAUS said:
    @fgs hi magandang araw po. Nagbibigay po ba ng bridging visa for subclass 103? let's say nag apply yung Mom ko from tourist to subclass 103?

    kasi ayun sa site na ito hindi daw.. im not sure kung accurate sya

    Difference visa options BRIDGING OR without

    an apply onshore, but NO bridging visa is granted
    • Parent Visa (subclass 103)
    • Contributory Parent Visa (subclass 143)
    • Contributory Parent Temporary Visa (subclass 173) to Contributory Parent Visa (subclass 143)
    Can apply onshore and be granted a bridging visa
    • Aged Parent Visa (subclass 804)
    • Contributory Aged Parent Visa (subclass 864)
    • Contributory Aged Parent Temporary Visa (subclass 884) to Contributory Aged Parent Visa (subclass 864) 

    From https://pathwaytoaus.com/blog/can-my-parent-get-a-parent-visa-to-australia/

    The applicant should be outside Australia when Parent visa 103 is granted kaya walang bridging na ibibigay. Your parents can come on tourist visa and they will be notified to leave Australia when the visa is about to be granted.

Sign In or Register to comment.
LATEST 10 ACTIVE DISCUSSION THREAD
angel_iq4
angel_iq4

ANMAC DIY

most recent by diannaC

angel_iq4

IT Jobs

most recent by fruitys

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(42085)

athomedmcihomesabc27rouiseVbariraymichel_75butchyodubduanedaelChiquitaGwrentme_houseBlade03carlashushaPatrickZghCassaxxjaytoo10chieperLaxinprimonamputzfreeSmsAppAnja69
Browse Members

Members Online (10) + Guest (154)

Hunter_08wankybaikenfruitysbpgamerslobbyLawbadguycrankygrinch..arki_matthewozmissbee

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters