Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Dependent Visa - Subsequent Entrant

Greetings,

My fiance and I will be getting married this December. After, we'd like to apply for the Student Dependent Visa.

- I'd like to ask what are the chances he'd be approved or rejected under our circumstances na newly weds?
- What are the requirements that we need to submit to show that genuine yung relationship namin? We never lived in a house kasi conservative yung parents ko (proof of same billing address won't be available).
- I have been studying here in Australia since March 2018.

Would like to ask for your experiences or advices that you can share. Him coming here could help sa finances of studying in a uni, medyo expensive talaga.

Thank you in advance!