Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Skilled Migrant or Partner Visa-

yuna19yuna19 MakatiPosts: 1Member
edited January 2019 in Working and skilled visas
Hello po. I hope to get enlightened sana or gain additional understanding on how to process po sana my application.

I am a CPA here sa pinas, also yung boyfriend ko po is pinoy din pero australian citizen na. We are hoping na makaalis na ako at makasunod na sa kanya sa Australia this year or 2020.

If ipush ko po sa Skilled - ano yung kailangan ko iconsider?

May fellow CPA po ba dito na pwede magshare ng journey nila sa pag migrate sa Australia and yung work?

thanks

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator
    Do you meet the partner visa criteria? You mentioned boyfriend, are you living together? If not married or living together for at least 12 months then you most likely won’t meet the criteria which means the only route is the skilled migration pathway. You will need to check the requirements for skills assessment for your nominated occupation. Good luck