Ad space available
reach us at [email protected]
Hi Everyone, I managed to get in touch with Yahoo staff and resolve the issue with the emails and notifications should be back. If you feel like disabling email notifications, you can do it via your Preference settings. Click the upper right Gear icon > Edit Profile > Right side Menu > Notification Preferences.

Join to group in the Facebook - Pinoy AP

kerenkeren Australia Posts: 1Member
I try to join to the group and I answered the questions several times but I do not get a response. What should I do? We are looking for live in Aupair, Sydney, Vaucluse.

Comments

• christinenangchristinenang Posts: 2Member

Hi i agree. Me and my friends tried joining without any luck? I have no idea what we must do to join this exclusive facebook group.

Pinoy AU Sydney
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/275047462851435

Does anyone know who runs the group and how much money they want members to pay to join there group?