Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

I'M NEW AND LOOKING FOR ELECTRICITY PROVIDER

jhaydyjhaydy SydneyPosts: 5Member
I just bought a new house dito sa NSW. Can someone recommend sakin maganda energy retailer? I trust my fellow filipinos para mag recommend para alam ko talaga kung nakakatipid. Any suggestion guys?

Comments

• JannehJanneh Sydney
    Hello, kakabili lang din namin nung november 2018. Good thing our neighbor recommended Click Energy. They have the highest percentage of discount which is 40% if you pay on or before the due date