RemitAU
Exchange Rate Today is A$1= Php 34.32 https://www.remit.com.au
Ad Space Available
[email protected]
[Update on Realtime Private or Group message] Apart from receiving instant reply from members via Private or Group Message. You are now able to see if who are online and currently viewing the conversation. More info here
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

Has anyone tried AMVS Legal or Carmine Mercorella as agen

prncpldwnkrprncpldwnkr Posts: 5Member
looking for an agent, found this Firm AMVS, seems legit. The Migration Agent is also in MARA. Has any of you guys heard or have been a client? Thx

Comments

• mightysigsmightysigs Philippines
    edited July 30

@prncpldwnkr Hi, we are currently Carmine's client and so far so good. He just lodged our state nomination application for SA 489 last July 22nd. He is a proactive agent and all our questions, curiosities and clarifications are always addressed and answered in detail and in a timely manner.

Admin

Main Applicant > Wife
    313112 | ICT Customer Support Officer

27/02/2019 : IELTS
    06/03/2019 : Received IELTS results | Proficient Plus
    10/04/2019 : Submitted documents for TRA assessment
    08/07/2019 : Received TRA positive assessment result
    10/07/2019 : Submitted EOI
    22/07/2019 : Submitted South Australia state nomination application (190/489)
    27/08/2019 : ITA received | South Australia Visa 489
    09/09/2019 : Visa lodge
    XX/XX/XXXX : Visa grant
    XX/XX/XXXX : IE/BM

*** For Sydney, NSW cake needs, please follow my sister-in-law via #lecsircbakes on IG

• prncpldwnkrprncpldwnkr Posts: 5Member

@mightysigs said:

@prncpldwnkr Hi, we are currently Carmine's client and so far so good. He just lodged our state nomination application for SA 489 last July 22nd. He is a proactive agent and all our questions, curiosities and clarifications are always addressed and answered in detail and in a timely manner.

Awesome, im planning to enter Australia via Skill Select, it costs more, and i think the selection process will be tough. i hope i can pass. Im a web developer/designer btw.

Thx for the info.

@mightysigs said:

Just a quick followup, how was the Assessment Process?

@prncpldwnkr said:

@mightysigs said:

Awesome, im planning to enter Australia via Skill Select, it costs more, and i think the selection process will be tough. i hope i can pass. Im a web developer/designer btw.

Thx for the info.

Best of luck on your journey.

Main Applicant > Wife

*** For Sydney, NSW cake needs, please follow my sister-in-law via #lecsircbakes on IG

@prncpldwnkr said:

@mightysigs said:

The first step in availing AMVS/MNAL's services is to attend their seminars. Where are you currently based? They conduct seminars in Manila and Singapore on a regular basis (one or two in every 6 weeks). Then you will have to book a one on one appointment where your basic eligibility for skilled migration will be assessed.

Basic in a sense that 1) you have relevant years of occupation to gain points for experience 2) your occupation is in Australia's skilled occupation list 3) you are under 45 years of age 4) education level and so on...

You will also be likely asked what job code you would like to be assessed. Web Designer and Web Developer have 2 different job codes and they have different assessing bodies. VETASSESS for web designer and ACS for web developer. These are the assessing bodies that will review and approve your eligibility from a skill/work experience aspect of the points matrix.

All of these you will learn once you have engaged their services. I suggest that upon having your one on one session, ask as many questions as you can. Hope this helps.

Admin

Main Applicant > Wife

@mightysigs said:

@prncpldwnkr said:

@mightysigs said:

The first step in availing AMVS/MNAL's services is to attend their seminars. Where are you currently based? They conduct seminars in Manila and Singapore on a regular basis (one or two in every 6 weeks). Then you will have to book a one on one appointment where your basic eligibility for skilled migration will be assessed.

Basic in a sense that 1) you have relevant years of occupation to gain points for experience 2) your occupation is in Australia's skilled occupation list 3) you are under 45 years of age 4) education level and so on...

You will also be likely asked what job code you would like to be assessed. Web Designer and Web Developer have 2 different job codes and they have different assessing bodies. VETASSESS for web designer and ACS for web developer. These are the assessing bodies that will review and approve your eligibility from a skill/work experience aspect of the points matrix.

All of these you will learn once you have engaged their services. I suggest that upon having your one on one session, ask as many questions as you can. Hope this helps.

i already passed the PTE English Test, im on to the next step which is skill assessment. I was interviewed by Mr. Carmine thru Skype, never met him in person yet, seems like a decent, competent Agent.

@prncpldwnkr ohh so you already signed a contract with him? Yes he is indeed very competent. Regarding your assessment question, assessing bodies differ in terms of requirements. We were assessed by TRA. You on the other hand may be assessed either by ACS or VETASSESS depending on which job code you'll choose between the dev and designer. Our assessment took a good 3 months before we got the results. Yours may vary.

Main Applicant > Wife

Hi @mightysigs , about the payment options available, i choose to do it thru Credit Card, Mr. Carmine asks that i email him all the Details including the CVV number. is that ok?

@prncpldwnkr said:

Hi @mightysigs , about the payment options available, i choose to do it thru Credit Card, Mr. Carmine asks that i email him all the Details including the CVV number. is that ok?

Hi, I can’t really provide an advice on that part whether it is ok or not as our choice for the mode of payment is cash. We usually hand him over the AUD notes whenever he is in PH to conduct seminars and attend to some interested clients. Reason for our choice is that there are additional charges when paying through card or bank transfer.

Main Applicant > Wife

• jetzskyjetzsky Posts: 1Member

Any new client of AMVS legal?

• jaznimbojaznimbo Posts: 31Member

@jetzsky siya ba ung my new australian life? Palagi ko kasi nakikita sa facebook ads yung page na yan. May mga nagging client ba sila dito?