RemitAU
Exchange Rate Today is A$1= Php 35.40 https://www.remit.com.au
Ad Space Available
Schools & Sections List updated! View the announcement details here.
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

Prospective marriage visa processing time

Hi guys.. does anyone knows how many months for PMV processing ? Will it really take you to wait for almost 2yrs?! Me and my fiancee is planning to lodge or applicatiin for next month na sana.
Thank u ...

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

Type your comment> @chamark said:

Hi guys.. does anyone knows how many months for PMV processing ? Will it really take you to wait for almost 2yrs?! Me and my fiancee is planning to lodge or applicatiin for next month na sana.
    Thank u ...

75% of applications: 16 months
    90% of applications: 22 months

Thats what in the DHA Website. There's a high volume of application with a limited quota thats why it takes that long. What you can do is be married, apply for visitor visa and apply onshore for visa 820. Kahit na matagal ang approval, at least nandito ka na sa Au and live with him. PMV Visa is only valid for 9 months and you are required to get married before it expires and apply for spouse visa 820/801.

• chamarkchamark Posts: 5Member
    I see we are actually gathering requirements for Pmv na and we are about to get an agency for our application. I hope maka tulong ang agency to speed up para hindi maging almost 2 years ang waiting time ko for my pmv. Though i still hold a multiple TV Valid until next year pa naman.
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin

I see we are actually gathering requirements for Pmv na and we are about to get an agency for our application. I hope maka tulong ang agency to speed up para hindi maging almost 2 years ang waiting time ko for my pmv. Though i still hold a multiple TV Valid until next year pa naman.

I see. The agency have nothing to do with the processing time. Applications naman are evaluated per case-to-case basis so it could be shorter (hopefully). May quota kasi per visa type and currently, the applications are double than the target kaya matagal talaga. Goodluck!

Thank you sa info po.. just praying na everything will go smoothly with our application.
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin

Thank you sa info po.. just praying na everything will go smoothly with our application.

Date lodge: February 21,2018

CO contacted after 6 months for additional doc.

Feb.4 ,2019: CO requested updated NBI CLEARANCE

For your info..Her PMV was approved Aug 12, 2019...thats 18 months wait

Thank you sa info po atleast now i have an idea of the average timeline for real. Talked to my fiancee already and we might just do pmv 300 since i can always file for TV naman. Hopefully CO will be good to us...☺️