RemitAU
Exchange Rate Today is A$1= Php 34.60 https://www.remit.com.au
Ad Space Available
[email protected]
Hi to all, Our partner Visaconsort will be having a new webinar on 12Nov2019. Topics will revolve around "General Skilled Migration and Up coming changes (new point system and visa 491)". Whether you are doing a DIY or planning to engage a migration agent, this will be very useful on your journey. You may find out more info here
[Update on Realtime Private or Group message] Apart from receiving instant reply from members via Private or Group Message. You are now able to see if who are online and currently viewing the conversation. More info here
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

AIMS

cecile1cecile1 Posts: 1Member
Hello.. I just want to ask about AIMS reviewer/ reference.. thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.
LATEST 10 ACTIVE DISCUSSION THREAD
angel_iq4

BIG MOVE 2019

most recent by ali0522

angel_iq4

BIG MOVE 2020

most recent by ali0522

angel_iq4
angel_iq4

Tourist Visa

most recent by Blakburn3130

angel_iq4

TSS 482 VISA

most recent by cucci

angel_iq4

PTE ACADEMIC

most recent by coolguy22

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Members Online (53) + Guest (165)

AdminCaptain_AsupertobleroneseestrabasiaDreamerAanne18Noodles12ajhayupdil99aprlgailgibo43kimpoyVirGlySylmonique0228skimberlouambryECEkoMizai01Butterfly8i8datch29cucciHendroumichanWendylwhoisluisbb_2017ali0522Devi@nt19johnjrgshappymomiarki_jigz06twenty1mightysigscoolitz_12arianignacioextremestylemanjbboyfrisch24YbrippjayinkoalakangarooshiftyleftyHear25chemron9400section3kidrhetorical_codA_GA2AUcoolguy22conniemigrationvibesjohnwashigntonELMarquez

Random Members
(36972)

welmarchavezGeorgeJrMagzcecile1ecnkeepthefaith0401rheemshaikhanenpal123JerichoSantosntmanalo08ledesmaeraclaroriamcajucom75pointermarkstaanabernChrisAgustinIEkulotaussiecoolkcat14angela3nice
Browse Members

Top Posters
This Month

Top Active Contributors
Latest

Top Posters
All time