Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Negative Assessment

Good day to all.
I want to share my experience in applying for Skills Assessment.

Nominated Occupation: Quality Assurance Manager (ANZSCO Code: 139914)
Assessing Body: VETASSESS

I am a Quality Control Engineer working in Dubai for 12 years. The company I'm working for is engaged in the manufacture and fabrication of aluminium and steel roofing and cladding building systems including provision of associated fitting and accessories AND manufacture of fire retardant insulated panels and accessories.

I opted for the above occupation since I deemed it near/related to my work experience even though I am not a manager. I got a NEGATIVE skills assessment outcome from VETASSESS stating that "there was no evidence to demonstrate that you were responsible for the development or determination of such quality processes across the company at managerial level. Therefore, your tasks performed cannot be considered relevant to the nominated occupation as described in ANZSCO. A negative outcome has been determined on this basis."

Questions I would like to ask are the following:
1. Did I make the wrong choice in applying for the said occupation?
2. Considering my experience in the field of QA/QC, what would be the suitable occupation that I should apply for?
3. Should I opt for another occupation, can I go for another assessment either on the same assessing body or another (i.e. EA)?
4. Should I continue applying on my own or should I seek an immigration agent?
5. Should I continue applying at all or end my journey going to OZ?

Thanks for those who will reply.

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

The use of "Manager" is very risky. When you use that title, make sure the job description you submit shows that you have overall control of that department. I have a friend who is a hotel duty manager and nominated Hotel Manager for assessment and also got a negative result citing he dont have control over housekeeping etc.
    Review the job description of the job u are nominating and make sure your experience is closely related. Keep trying, an immigration agent doesnt do much to improve your chances..do thorough reading and make sure supply as much docs. Check your nominated occupation at www.anzscosearch.com.au

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

Type your comment

mihuabasilio
  • imauimau Singapore
    edited August 2019
    @Buncs totoo po yan sir. agree ako ky @fgs ung asawa ko Senior Design Manager pero ang inapplyan nmin Interior Designer.

We had 2 options po Arch’l Designer sk Interior Designer (archi grad) po. ang adviced ng mga friends namin n ns Au na, hindi yan sa paprestigan o pabonggahan ng job mo. kundi kung pano mo mamemeet ung description ng anzsco sa selected job code mo, at kug pabo k mkkpasok na ang target sana e PR o kht hnd. sila rin arch’l draftsman sk id ngsiapply. kc pgdtng nmn po dun pede knmn mgapply ng senior level kung my avail.

kaya binaba po namin ung occupation. advice dn nl laruin ung work ref (job description mo na dikit nga s desc nl). Ako po nagdraft tas pinapirma nmin sa mga boss nya.

sana po naktulong.
  • BuncsBuncs Posts: 28Member

Salamat po @fgs and @imau.

Since I supplied all my docs in all honesty to VETASSESS (meaning wala akong dinaya/dinagdag/binawas),
    sakaling mag nominate ako ng bagong occupation sa ibang assessing body, di kaya malaman nila na "uy! nakapag pa assess na ito sa VETASSESS ah!" Di ba inter related ang mga assessing body sa OZ?

Mataas siguro ang tinarget kong occupation. Maaaring kulang din ang mga evidences na kahit di yun ang job title ko eh kaya kong gampanan ang mga tungkulin ng isang manager.

Anyway, going back, i'm planning to re-apply for a Production or Plant Engineer to be assessed by Engineers Australia (EA). Sa pagkakaunawa ko, mas madugo yun since kelangan mag provide ng Career Episodes.

Salamat pong muli sa mga nag comment.

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@Buncs
    It doesnt matter magpaassess ka sa iba. Pwede nga din same assessing body but different occupation.Your goal now is to get positive skills assessment. Dont bother sa job title. It doesnt mean na yan lang pwede mo applyan na job here. Employers will not look at your skills assessment kundi sa experience na nasa resume. Alam na man natin kaya natin gawin kahit ano work but the assessing body will just look kung ano nasa docs na isusubmit mo.

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

Baka may makita ka na QA related din na hindi manager. Just do a thorough comparison ng job description(anzscosearch.com.au) vs your current job description..goodluck

Salamat @fgs!

Currently looking for another occupation.
    Also contemplating to get the services of an immigration agent.
    Pero heartbreaking talaga nung makita kong NEGATIVE ang result ng assessment.
    Parte siguro talaga ng buhay yun.

Question po, pahabol.
    If ever I nominate another occupation to be assessed (again) by VETASSESS, will there be a conflict knowing that you already submitted all your docs for that negatively assessed occupation and here you are applying for another occupation?

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@Buncs
    I guess its not an issue..Try and try..walang mangyayari kung suko na agad.

• twenty1twenty1 Philippines

@Buncs said:

2. Considering my experience in the field of QA/QC, what would be the suitable occupation that I should apply for?
    3. Should I opt for another occupation, can I go for another assessment either on the same assessing body or another (i.e. EA)?

1. Yes, manager and engineer are two different categories of engineering based on EA. Note: A Project Manager or Project Engineer is not considered an Engineering Manager; but rather is considered as working as an engineering professional.
    2. IMO, if you're a college engineering graduate and a registered engineer in Phil, opt for that occupational skill. For example, my experience is a Piping Engineer and went through skill assessment in EA as a Professional Engineer. Applied for ANZSCO 233512 - Mechanical Engineer.
    3. Yes, as pointed out in item 1 and yes, try EA.
    4. Most of the aspiring immigrants here are hands-on in their visa applications. Migration agent is another option if you have $$$ to spent.
    5. Continue to apply and don't lose hope....and pray, lots of it. Ask questions, everyone here are willing to help each other. We're on the same boat before.
  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator
    edited August 2019
    > @Buncs said:
    > Salamat @fgs!
    >
    > Currently looking for another occupation.
    > Also contemplating to get the services of an immigration agent.
    > Pero heartbreaking talaga nung makita kong NEGATIVE ang result ng assessment.
    > Parte siguro talaga ng buhay yun.

Just saw this thread. Sorry to hear about your experience. That was definitely a painful lesson learned. It’s safer to use an occupation lower than something higher than your level. This could definitely be avoided with proper guidance. Don’t want to sound like I’m selling my services but I strongly suggest you consult an expert (any qualified one by all means)to avoid further unnecessary spending. DIY can save you money if done properly but will cost you a lot if proper research was not done. You would have probably spent less and less headache too if you would have engaged an agent from the start.

Anyway, don’t lose hope as your journey continues. All the best.

@twenty1 said:

@Buncs said:

1. Yes, manager and engineer are two different categories of engineering based on EA. Note: A Project Manager or Project Engineer is not considered an Engineering Manager; but rather is considered as working as an engineering professional. - Noted.
    2. IMO, if you're a college engineering graduate and a registered engineer in Phil, opt for that occupational skill. For example, my experience is a Piping Engineer and went through skill assessment in EA as a Professional Engineer. Applied for ANZSCO 233512 - Mechanical Engineer. - I'm an ECE graduate. As pointed out in the outcome letter, "Field of study ELectronics and Communications Engineering is not highly relevant.
    3. Yes, as pointed out in item 1 and yes, try EA. - Choosing between the following: 224712 Organisation and Methods Analyst (Procedures Analyst / Quality Auditor) OR Production or Plant Engineer. The 1st option to be assessed by VETASSESS. The 2nd option by EA.
    4. Most of the aspiring immigrants here are hands-on in their visa applications. Migration agent is another option if you have $$$ to spent. - Before I applied on my own, we were actually opting for the services of an agent by I decided otherwise. Now, having a NEGATIVE assessment outcome, i'm leaning more to getting the services of an agent rather than fail again dahil lang sa mali o kulang ang pagkakaintindi ko sa nakasaad sa website ng assessing bodies.
    5. Continue to apply and don't lose hope....and pray, lots of it. Ask questions, everyone here are willing to help each other. We're on the same boat before. - Yes, I do pray. Pero di ko maiwasang ma disheartened because of this. Also, di rin biro maglabas ng 1480AUD for priority assessment.

Thanks for the reply @twenty1!!!

Thanks for the reply @RheaMARN1171933.

Before I started self application, I actually asked my friends who are already in OZ.
    My mistake is I thought that kung ano ang ginawa nila at kung ano ang kinahinatnan ng ginawa nila, yun din ang mangyayari sa akin.
    Hindi ko na consider na iba ang course nila sa akin at iba ng job title/description/experience nila sa akin.
    "Madali lang yan. Intindihin mo lang maige kung ano mga requirements na hinihingi nila."
    And so I did, but failed.
    Lesson learned.
    Itutuloy ang labas. Sa tulong ninyo, hopefully, maging POSITIVE ang outcome sa susunod na try.
    Salamat po uli sa mga nagbibigay ng payo.
    Napakalaki po ng tulong ninyo sa akin at sa mga katulad kong nakakuha ng NEGATIVE assessment.

• lecialecia Posts: 1,841Member
    @Buncs sorry to hear. Di bale bangon lng, nagkamali ka man may lesson naman na natutunan. Meron akong friend, visa denied, pero apply lng ulit. Sabi nga nya, things happened pero its not the end.

Claiming for a blessing sayo sa next steps mo. Keep that faith, visa grant din ang kahahantungan nyan. Laban lang! God bless 🙏🏻

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

08/09/2017 - passed Australian Medical Scientist exam
    27/10/2017 - PTE LRSW- 77/80/75/85
    2018- got promoted, new job responsibilities,stop muna ang AUSSIE DREAM
    25/09/2018- PTE LRSW- 70/82/90/70 ( technical, ayaw magmove ng mouse ko sa listening, 2 WFD diko nasagot, submitted report\complain pero wala din)
    17/10/2018- PTE LRSW- 84/77/90/84
    09/02/2019- PTE LRSW- 83/82/90/85
    10/02/2019 -EOI lodge 75 (189) 80 (190)
    11/02/2019 - ITA received 189 ( 75 points)
    12/02/2019 - NSW ITA received 190 ( 80 points)
    19/02/2019 - SG PCC released
    20/02/2019 - Medical at SATA Ang Mo Kio @6-9 pm night clinic
    23/02/2019 - Visa lodged 189
    06/03/2019 - NBI provided ( umuwi ako Pinas kasi sa online Last name ni husband nag aapear, di pa ako nagchange ng married name ko kaya gusto ko kapareho nun passport at iba pang docs ko. Pag sa Pinas, pinakita ko lang passport ko at yun nirelease nila.

> @Buncs said:
    > Thanks for the reply @RheaMARN1171933.
    >
    > Before I started self application, I actually asked my friends who are already in OZ.
    > My mistake is I thought that kung ano ang ginawa nila at kung ano ang kinahinatnan ng ginawa nila, yun din ang mangyayari sa akin.
    > Hindi ko na consider na iba ang course nila sa akin at iba ng job title/description/experience nila sa akin.
    > "Madali lang yan. Intindihin mo lang maige kung ano mga requirements na hinihingi nila."
    > And so I did, but failed.
    > Lesson learned.
    > Itutuloy ang labas. Sa tulong ninyo, hopefully, maging POSITIVE ang outcome sa susunod na try.
    > Salamat po uli sa mga nagbibigay ng payo.
    > Napakalaki po ng tulong ninyo sa akin at sa mga katulad kong nakakuha ng NEGATIVE assessment.

That’s right, every journey is very individual. What worked on an individual may not work on the other one. Welcome all the advice but make you sure you do your own judgment as well.

Good luck :)
  • se29mse29m Perth

Submit mo lang.. nag negative din ako sa vetassess kasi ayoko ma tag as engineer.. pero nung sa ea ako nagpasa umokay naman..

233211 Civil Engineer
    30/09/15 - VETASSESS Lodged - 133112 Project Builder
    09/10/15 - IELTS Results: L-7.5, R-7.0, W-6.0, S-7.5 OBS-7.0
    19/10/15 - PTE A Results: L-82, R-74, S-90, W-76 OAS-79
    26/11/15 - Obtained NBI Clearance
    09/12/15 - VETASSESS Results - NEGATIVE!!!
    12/01/16 - Submitted CDR to Engineers Australia
    22/01/16 - EA Positive Results - Bachelor's Degree with 4 years 8 months skilled employment
    22/01/16 - Lodged EOI 189 (60pts)
    03/02/16 - Received 189 ITA
    11/02/16 - Health Clearance Provided - No Action Required
    18/02/16 - Obtained SG CoC
    26/02/16 - Lodged 189 Visa
    15/03/16 - Direct Grant - IED 11/02/2017
    25/05/16 - Big Move Perth!
    16/06/16 - Started Casual Work
    11/07/16 - Permanent Full-time Work

Now for the Citizenship Journey

26/08/2019 - Applied and acknowledgement letter received
    27/09/2019 - Test Email Invite for 19/12/2019
    01/10/2019 - Actual Test/Interview Date
    01/10/2019 - Approval Date (received the approval letter from the post 11/10/2019)
    05/02/2020 - Ceremony Date (received the email 10/01/2020)

Thanks for the comment @se29m!!!

I don't know if i'm being rude by doing this.
    I am seeking the advice of an immigration agent.
    Kumbaga, sampol muna bago bili.
    Sabi ko diretsahin ako kung ako ba ay qualified for immigration or not before I hire their services.
    Nakapag try na kasi kami mag agent before pa Canada naman pero di nag progress.
    Dahil sa nangyari, I can say na nadala or natrauma misis ko kaya naman nag try ako to apply on my own but got a negative assessment.
    I want to retry for assessment and this time sa EA naman.
    Actually, kelangan ko ng mag ga guide and give advice kung ano ang gagawin, ano mga ipo provide, etc.
    Gagastos nga lang uli for assessment.

• se29mse29m Perth
    @Buncs all the best.. eye on the prize lang lagi.. nastress din ako nung nag negative yung assessment ko sa vetassess.. buti na compose ko sarili ko after a month then nag pasa ako sa EA which after 10 days positive.. akala ko kasi di ako pang engineer pero sinwerte din siguro ako.. good luck and positive lang..

233211 Civil Engineer
    30/09/15 - VETASSESS Lodged - 133112 Project Builder
    09/10/15 - IELTS Results: L-7.5, R-7.0, W-6.0, S-7.5 OBS-7.0
    19/10/15 - PTE A Results: L-82, R-74, S-90, W-76 OAS-79
    26/11/15 - Obtained NBI Clearance
    09/12/15 - VETASSESS Results - NEGATIVE!!!
    12/01/16 - Submitted CDR to Engineers Australia
    22/01/16 - EA Positive Results - Bachelor's Degree with 4 years 8 months skilled employment
    22/01/16 - Lodged EOI 189 (60pts)
    03/02/16 - Received 189 ITA
    11/02/16 - Health Clearance Provided - No Action Required
    18/02/16 - Obtained SG CoC
    26/02/16 - Lodged 189 Visa
    15/03/16 - Direct Grant - IED 11/02/2017
    25/05/16 - Big Move Perth!
    16/06/16 - Started Casual Work
    11/07/16 - Permanent Full-time Work

Now for the Citizenship Journey

26/08/2019 - Applied and acknowledgement letter received
    27/09/2019 - Test Email Invite for 19/12/2019
    01/10/2019 - Actual Test/Interview Date
    01/10/2019 - Approval Date (received the approval letter from the post 11/10/2019)
    05/02/2020 - Ceremony Date (received the email 10/01/2020)

@se29m, will do.
    Salamat sa pagpapalakas ng aking loob.
    Medyo pahinga lang din muna sa gastos then babanat uli.
    Duda pa rin ako kung may "laban" ako kasi napaka common ng position / work experience ko.

• SupersaiyanSupersaiyan Sasanaki Village
    edited August 2019

@Buncs said:

@se29m, will do.
    Duda pa rin ako kung may "laban" ako kasi napaka common ng position / work experience ko.

Don't worry, kahit mababa yung nom. occupation mo compared sa position mo sa work, the bottomline is, ang laban tlga ay kung gaano kataas yung EOI points at kung mkakakuha ng ITA. God bless.

=========================================

261212 Web Developer

TOTAL POINTS: 75

(Age:30 | Education: 10 | English: 20 | Experience: 5 | No Partner: 10)

20170614 - Garnering Docs

20170724 - Decided to go to PTE rather IELTS

20170725 - Reviewing for PTE and collating docs

20170818 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

20170818 - Notarized Affidavit for 1 Employer

20170821 - CTC Docs (32 pages)

20170824 - ACS Submission (Developer Programmer)

20170915 - Bought PTE Voucher

20171010 - ACS Result: AQF Diploma with a Major in computing (Developer Programmer)

20171013 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

20171017 - Bought PTE Voucher

20171027 - Bought PTE Voucher

20171102 - Lodge EOI 190 (Any) 55 Points

20171114 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

20171120 - Purchased PTE Scored Practice Set 2

20171218 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180213 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180305 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180322 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180328 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

20180410 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180428 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180517 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180605 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180711 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180726 - Purchased PTE Scored Practice Set 3

20180730 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180911 - Bought PTE Voucher from co - pinoyau user

20181217 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190114 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190129 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190213 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190226 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190308 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190313 - PTE Superior (Thanks God!)

20190313 - Lodge EOI 190 (NSW) 65 Points

20190314 - Lodge EOI 190 (VIC) 65 Points

20191110 - Additional 5 points for Work XP

20191111 - Garnering additional docs for ACS Reassessment

20191121 - CTC Docs

20191121 - ACS Submission (Web Developer)

20191216 - ACS Result: Unsuitable for Migration (Web Developer)

20191216-19 - ACS Result Appeal For Some Content Errors

20191219 - ACS Result Updated: Suitable for Migration With 1 Work XP Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Documentation (Web Developer)

20200103 - ACS Review Submission (Web Developer)

20200129 - ACS Result: AQF Diploma with a Major in computing (Web Developer)

PTE ACTUAL EXAM RESULTS:

20171005 - (L:60|R:67|W:69|S:60) (G:74|OF:58|P:46|S:90|V:70|WD:90)

20171025 - (L:71|R:77|W:77|S:82) (G:90|OF:78|P:72|S:86|V:70|WD:57)

20171114 - (L:72|R:76|W:72|S:71) (G:88|OF:60|P:80|S:90|V:75|WD:79)

20180103 - (L:63|R:69|W:73|S:69) (G:90|OF:62|P:60|S:90|V:69|WD:90)

20180221 - (L:76|R:81|W:82|S:73) (G:85|OF:61|P:58|S:88|V:90|WD:90)

20180321 - (L:63|R:89|W:72|S:77) (G:90|OF:82|P:62|S:59|V:77|WD:90)

20180403 - (L:71|R:71|W:78|S:90) (G:74|OF:90|P:62|S:66|V:90|WD:85)

20180426 - (L:66|R:85|W:74|S:81) (G:71|OF:83|P:69|S:18|V:79|WD:90)

20180511 - (L:66|R:75|W:74|S:65) (G:90|OF:74|P:62|S:59|V:77|WD:90)

20180604 - (L:75|R:75|W:81|S:79) (G:82|OF:76|P:68|S:90|V:87|WD:90)

20180706 - (L:55|R:84|W:61|S:80) (G:68|OF:90|P:61|S:76|V:72|WD:90) - Unable to reach WFD

20180720 - (L:70|R:74|W:87|S:73) (G:80|OF:88|P:75|S:90|V:69|WD:84)

20180906 - (L:81|R:78|W:86|S:86) (G:87|OF:90|P:71|S:89|V:88|WD:90) - Awtsu

20180925 - (L:75|R:90|W:90|S:84) (G:77|OF:89|P:65|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20190109 - (L:72|R:86|W:83|S:90) (G:70|OF:84|P:74|S:84|V:86|WD:90)

20190129 - (L:77|R:90|W:83|S:87) (G:73|OF:73|P:68|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20190205 - (L:58|R:80|W:72|S:69) (G:71|OF:57|P:62|S:78|V:69|WD:85) - Short Sleep (Lutang)

20190220 - (L:77|R:85|W:87|S:74) (G:90|OF:70|P:41|S:90|V:90|WD:88) - Clogged Nose

20190307 - (L:81|R:90|W:90|S:76) (G:74|OF:67|P:53|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20190313 - (L:79|R:84|W:90|S:81) (G:90|OF:83|P:53|S:90|V:90|WD:90) - Thank you JESUS! Thank you LORD! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

PTE MOCK EXAMS:

20170824 - Test A (L:55|R:48|W:54|S:57) (G:47|OF:59|P:39|S:69|V:55|WD:47)

20170831 - Test B (L:64|R:53|W:61|S:61) (G:65|OF:62|P:52|S:84|V:68|WD:90)

20171017 - Test A (L:62|R:51|W:65|S:54) (G:47|OF:53|P:37|S:81|V:66|WD:90)

20171021 - Test B (L:77|R:65|W:77|S:70) (G:82|OF:74|P:74|S:90|V:81|WD:75)

20171116 - Test A (L:72|R:56|W:77|S:68) (G:83|OF:59|P:57|S:90|V:79|WD:90)

20171119 - Test B (L:74|R:66|W:76|S:56) (G:90|OF:41|P:43|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20171121 - Test B (L:89|R:90|W:90|S:84) (G:90|OF:90|P:70|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20180328 - Test A (L:69|R:75|W:74|S:67) (G:90|OF:70|P:34|S:81|V:85|WD:90)

20180329 - Test B (L:82|R:78|W:81|S:89) (G:90|OF:89|P:61|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20180726 - Test C (L:79|R:86|W:89|S:74) (G:78|OF:78|P:53|S:90|V:90|WD:79)

MY PTE TIPS AND STRATEGIES:

http://pinoyau.info/discussion/comment/329106/#Comment_329106

PTE TRUSTED SITES AND PRACTICES:

APEUni.com (https://www.apeuni.com/)

RealPTE.com (https://realpte.com/)

PTETutorials.com (https://ptetutorials.com/)

Matthew 17:20 King James Version (KJV):

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

• ms_anems_ane Victoria, Australia
    > @Buncs said:
    > @se29m, will do.
    > Salamat sa pagpapalakas ng aking loob.
    > Medyo pahinga lang din muna sa gastos then babanat uli.
    > Duda pa rin ako kung may "laban" ako kasi napaka common ng position / work experience ko.

- pst wag ganyan. may laban yan syempre, unang una QA Engineer ka, tapos sa UAE pa. Wag ka panghinaan ng loob dahil sa nangyari. Isipin mo nalang na tunay na di tama ang napili mong occupation para sa current work mo. Meron yan na magtutugma at makikita mo maitatawid mo din yan.

Nasa pinaka umpisa ka pa lang ng laban, may mga susuungin ka pang sunod (language assessment, collection of docs), kaya importante na laban lang ok? :)

ANZSCO 233511 | Industrial Engineer | Age : 25 , Education: 15, Experience: 15, PTE: 20| 75 Points

12.10.2016 | IELTS L 7.5 R 8.0 W 7.0 S 7.5
    03.23.2018 | Lodged EA Assessment
    05.29.2018 | EA Result : POSITIVE
    06.20.2018 | EOI 189 65 points
    07.20.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|78/77/85/86|
    08.10.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|75/72/75/81| - PTE Reported Technical Glitch
    09.27.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|84/82/82/89| - SUPERIOR
    09.29.2018 | EOI 189 75 points (updated)
    10.11.2018 | 189 Invitation Received.
    10.29.2018 | Singapore COC issued
    11.15.2018 | NBI Clearance Issued
    12.07.2018 | Visa Lodgement
    12.22.2018 | Medicals
    1.3.2019 | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    2.05.2019 | ImmiAccount Tech confirmed there is system glitch
    in our Health Assessment Page in Skilled Migration Visa Application
    2.05.2019 | Attached supporting documents in our application regarding this glitch.
    3.15.2019 | CO Contact - Requesting for Medicals ( this is the result of the system glitch)
    3.18.2019 | Responded to CO Contact
    3.29.2019 | Feedback sent
    4.08.2019 | Visa Grant. To God Be The Glory!! :)

• just.anotherguyjust.anotherguy Singapore
    edited August 2019

@Buncs said:

@se29m, will do.

Ang importante ay yung occupation mo ay nasa Skills Occupation List ng Australia. When it comes to lodging of documents for visa purposes, wala yan sa pagiging common or unique, taas or baba ng position. :) Kaya wag ka pang hinaan ng loob. Mali lang siguro yung unang napili mong occupation, kasi pag "manager" kelangan yung Certificate of Employment mo ay merong Title, duties and responsibilities ng isang manager.
    Pag dating sa job hunting naman, pwede ka mag apply ng kahit anong trabaho dito dahil may right to live and work ka na (Kasi may visa 189/190/491 ka na). You can land any job as long as an employer hired you. Hindi kelangang related sa occupation na sinubmit mo sa Skills Asessment.

Edit: May mga restriction din ang 190/491, pero that's more about the location that you are eligible to live and work.

FB group: Pinoy AU Adelaide
    FB group: From Singapore to Adelaide
    FB group: Pinoy IT Adelaide

263112 Network Administrator
    (Age-30pts, English-20pts, Education-15pts)

06/Feb/2018 : 1st PTE: L-77;R-90;S-90;W-79
    13/Mar/2018 : Notarized docs in a SG lawfirm
    16/Mar/2018 : ACS assessment submitted
    02/May/2018 : ACS result positive
    10/May/2018 : 2nd PTE: L-90;R-88;S-90;W-87
    20/May/2018 : Submitted EOI
    25/May/2018 : Submitted SA state sponsorship (visa 489)
    13/Jun/2018 : Generated HAP ID for Medical
    16/Jun/2018 : Wife's Medical @ Nationwide Makati
    18/Jun/2018 : NBI Clearance
    05/Jul/2018 : My Medical @ SG AMK SATA
    25/Jul/2018 : ITA Received!! Thank You Lord!
    01/Aug/2018 : SG Police Clearance
    22/Aug/2018 : Visa lodged. Frontloaded all documents
    waiting game.....
    14/Dec/2018 : Granted!! Thankful for all the members in this forum.

Andaming nag comment.
    Salamat po ng marami @Supersaiyan, @ms_ane and @just.anotherguy!!!
    Dami ng tumatakbo sa isip ko, to the point na di ako makapag concentrate sa trabaho at parang depressed na depressed ako to have received a negative assessment.
    Long weekend (hopefully) dito sa Dubai. Imbes na mag enjoy, aralin ko na lang maige kung saan ako pupwede sa mga nominated occupation.
    Hinahabol ko kasi ang panahon at tumatanda na. Turning 40 this Oct so bawas na agad ang points.
    Sa totoo lang, kung ako lang, OK na ako dito sa Dubai pero kelangan gawin ito para sa mga bata.
    Nagiging madrama na ang usapang ito.
    Salamat po uli sa mga nagbibigay ng payo.
    Sana po wag kayong magsawa.

> @Buncs said:
    > Andaming nag comment.
    > Salamat po ng marami @Supersaiyan, @ms_ane and @just.anotherguy!!!
    > Dami ng tumatakbo sa isip ko, to the point na di ako makapag concentrate sa trabaho at parang depressed na depressed ako to have received a negative assessment.
    > Long weekend (hopefully) dito sa Dubai. Imbes na mag enjoy, aralin ko na lang maige kung saan ako pupwede sa mga nominated occupation.
    > Hinahabol ko kasi ang panahon at tumatanda na. Turning 40 this Oct so bawas na agad ang points.
    > Sa totoo lang, kung ako lang, OK na ako dito sa Dubai pero kelangan gawin ito para sa mga bata.
    > Nagiging madrama na ang usapang ito.
    > Salamat po uli sa mga nagbibigay ng payo.
    > Sana po wag kayong magsawa.

I know exactly how you feel, been through that journey more than 10 years ago. Back then confused na ako, wala pang forum like this before and it seemed like there was information overload already. I found myself staring on the ceiling trying to figure out what to do, laging tulala. I ended up getting an agent and was glad I did. She took the worry off me. The best way to look for a legit agent is through www.mara.gov.au
  • ms_anems_ane Victoria, Australia
    @Buncs naintindihan namin ang pakiramdam na ginawa naman ang lahat pero nagkamali - isa yan sa mga downside ng DIY.
    Patawarin mo ang sarili mo - yan ang unang step. Then sunod, tama sila na walang ibang makaka analyze maigi ng iyong current job versus nominated occupation kundi ikaw, pero kung gusto mo at para sa ikapapanatag ng loob mo, mag hire ka ng agent na tututok sa iyo in every step of the way. Sila ang mag checheck kung nasa tamang path na ikaw.
    para mka sure ka reach out ka nalang kay Ms. Rhea :) kesa mapunta ka pa sa olats na agent lalo lang malito.

ANZSCO 233511 | Industrial Engineer | Age : 25 , Education: 15, Experience: 15, PTE: 20| 75 Points

12.10.2016 | IELTS L 7.5 R 8.0 W 7.0 S 7.5
    03.23.2018 | Lodged EA Assessment
    05.29.2018 | EA Result : POSITIVE
    06.20.2018 | EOI 189 65 points
    07.20.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|78/77/85/86|
    08.10.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|75/72/75/81| - PTE Reported Technical Glitch
    09.27.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|84/82/82/89| - SUPERIOR
    09.29.2018 | EOI 189 75 points (updated)
    10.11.2018 | 189 Invitation Received.
    10.29.2018 | Singapore COC issued
    11.15.2018 | NBI Clearance Issued
    12.07.2018 | Visa Lodgement
    12.22.2018 | Medicals
    1.3.2019 | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    2.05.2019 | ImmiAccount Tech confirmed there is system glitch
    in our Health Assessment Page in Skilled Migration Visa Application
    2.05.2019 | Attached supporting documents in our application regarding this glitch.
    3.15.2019 | CO Contact - Requesting for Medicals ( this is the result of the system glitch)
    3.18.2019 | Responded to CO Contact
    3.29.2019 | Feedback sent
    4.08.2019 | Visa Grant. To God Be The Glory!! :)

Salamat po @ms_ane!!!

edited October 2019

Update po about Negative Skills Assessment Outcome.

Nag reply po ang VETASSESS since humingi ako ng suggestion from them.
    Below is their reply:

Dear [removed],
    Thank you for your email regarding your recent VETASSESS Skills Assessment outcome.
    In regards to your enquiry, I can offer the following information:

As stated in the explanation included on your outcome letter, applicants for the occupation of Quality Assurance Manager (ANZSCO Code 139914) are expected to demonstrate oversight across the development of quality procedures, processes and certifications at an organisation-wide level whilst in occupancy of a managerial level role. As evidence provided was sufficient to determine that your position as Quality Control Engineer was below this managerial level, primarily focused on implementation of quality procedures and audits at the behest of a Quality Manager, your employment did not meet the skill level required for this occupation. Therefore, tasks performed in this position cannot be considered relevant to the nominated occupation.

In response to your query about alternative occupations, there does not appear to be another VETASSESS occupation to suit your employment experience at this time. However, you are encouraged to further consult ANZSCO in order to determine if any occupations assessed by other assessment bodies would better suit your qualifications and employment experience.

Alternatively, if you think that the information provided to VETASSESS did not cover the full spectrum of your responsibilities or skill level, or if you believe your employment may indeed be classifiable under another VETASSESS occupation, then you may instead wish to apply for a Reassessment – Change of Occupation or Reassessment – Review of Negative Outcome. As part of the reassessment process, applicants are encouraged to provide any further documentation to support information already supplied in their initial application. Please see further details below:

Reassessment Options:
    1. You can apply for a Reassessment - Review of a Negative Outcome. This is another assessment of your case by a new team of assessors who have not previously been involved in your case. You are able to submit any further evidence which supports your case for review of the outcome. Please bear in mind the assessment details in my explanation if you wish to have your case reviewed. You may apply online or complete a SRG02 Reassessment Request form and send via email to [email protected]
    2. You can apply for a Reassessment - Change of Nominated Occupation if you feel that your qualifications and employment experience would meet the requirements of another occupation assessed by VETASSESS. You may apply online or complete a SRGO8 Change of Occupation Request form and send via email to [email protected]

To supply any additional evidence to support your reassessment application, you may do so by uploading documentation to your reassessment or attaching it to an email. Please note that further clarification of your employment may be required in the case of reassessment, and that there is no guarantee that you would receive a positive outcome for this or any other occupation. Before applying for any further assessment, please take note of the reason for the initial negative outcome as detailed on your outcome letter and this email.

I hope that the above information is of assistance to you. Please contact VETASSESS again via [email protected] should you have any further enquiries.

Regards,

• SupersaiyanSupersaiyan Sasanaki Village
    edited October 2019

@Buncs said:
    Update po about Negative Skills Assessment Outcome.

Nag reply po ang VETASSESS since humingi ako ng suggestion from them.
    Below is their reply:

Dear [removed],
    Thank you for your email regarding your recent VETASSESS Skills Assessment outcome.
    In regards to your enquiry, I can offer the following information:

As stated in the explanation included on your outcome letter, applicants for the occupation of Quality Assurance Manager (ANZSCO Code 139914) are expected to demonstrate oversight across the development of quality procedures, processes and certifications at an organisation-wide level whilst in occupancy of a managerial level role. As evidence provided was sufficient to determine that your position as Quality Control Engineer was below this managerial level, primarily focused on implementation of quality procedures and audits at the behest of a Quality Manager, your employment did not meet the skill level required for this occupation. Therefore, tasks performed in this position cannot be considered relevant to the nominated occupation.

In response to your query about alternative occupations, there does not appear to be another VETASSESS occupation to suit your employment experience at this time. However, you are encouraged to further consult ANZSCO in order to determine if any occupations assessed by other assessment bodies would better suit your qualifications and employment experience.

Alternatively, if you think that the information provided to VETASSESS did not cover the full spectrum of your responsibilities or skill level, or if you believe your employment may indeed be classifiable under another VETASSESS occupation, then you may instead wish to apply for a Reassessment – Change of Occupation or Reassessment – Review of Negative Outcome. As part of the reassessment process, applicants are encouraged to provide any further documentation to support information already supplied in their initial application. Please see further details below:

Reassessment Options:
    1. You can apply for a Reassessment - Review of a Negative Outcome. This is another assessment of your case by a new team of assessors who have not previously been involved in your case. You are able to submit any further evidence which supports your case for review of the outcome. Please bear in mind the assessment details in my explanation if you wish to have your case reviewed. You may apply online or complete a SRG02 Reassessment Request form and send via email to [email protected]
    2. You can apply for a Reassessment - Change of Nominated Occupation if you feel that your qualifications and employment experience would meet the requirements of another occupation assessed by VETASSESS. You may apply online or complete a SRGO8 Change of Occupation Request form and send via email to [email protected]

To supply any additional evidence to support your reassessment application, you may do so by uploading documentation to your reassessment or attaching it to an email. Please note that further clarification of your employment may be required in the case of reassessment, and that there is no guarantee that you would receive a positive outcome for this or any other occupation. Before applying for any further assessment, please take note of the reason for the initial negative outcome as detailed on your outcome letter and this email.

I hope that the above information is of assistance to you. Please contact VETASSESS again via [email protected] should you have any further enquiries.

Regards,

Mukang mas oks po kung mag consult po kayo sa certified MARA agent pra ma assists po kayo maige.

261212 Web Developer

TOTAL POINTS: 75

(Age:30 | Education: 10 | English: 20 | Experience: 5 | No Partner: 10)

20170614 - Garnering Docs

20170724 - Decided to go to PTE rather IELTS

20170725 - Reviewing for PTE and collating docs

20170818 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

20170818 - Notarized Affidavit for 1 Employer

20170821 - CTC Docs (32 pages)

20170824 - ACS Submission (Developer Programmer)

20170915 - Bought PTE Voucher

20171010 - ACS Result: AQF Diploma with a Major in computing (Developer Programmer)

20171013 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

20171017 - Bought PTE Voucher

20171027 - Bought PTE Voucher

20171102 - Lodge EOI 190 (Any) 55 Points

20171114 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

20171120 - Purchased PTE Scored Practice Set 2

20171218 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180213 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180305 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180322 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180328 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

20180410 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180428 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180517 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180605 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180711 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180726 - Purchased PTE Scored Practice Set 3

20180730 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180911 - Bought PTE Voucher from co - pinoyau user

20181217 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190114 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190129 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190213 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190226 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190308 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190313 - PTE Superior (Thanks God!)

20190313 - Lodge EOI 190 (NSW) 65 Points

20190314 - Lodge EOI 190 (VIC) 65 Points

20191110 - Additional 5 points for Work XP

20191111 - Garnering additional docs for ACS Reassessment

20191121 - CTC Docs

20191121 - ACS Submission (Web Developer)

20191216 - ACS Result: Unsuitable for Migration (Web Developer)

20191216-19 - ACS Result Appeal For Some Content Errors

20191219 - ACS Result Updated: Suitable for Migration With 1 Work XP Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Documentation (Web Developer)

20200103 - ACS Review Submission (Web Developer)

20200129 - ACS Result: AQF Diploma with a Major in computing (Web Developer)

PTE ACTUAL EXAM RESULTS:

20171005 - (L:60|R:67|W:69|S:60) (G:74|OF:58|P:46|S:90|V:70|WD:90)

20171025 - (L:71|R:77|W:77|S:82) (G:90|OF:78|P:72|S:86|V:70|WD:57)

20171114 - (L:72|R:76|W:72|S:71) (G:88|OF:60|P:80|S:90|V:75|WD:79)

20180103 - (L:63|R:69|W:73|S:69) (G:90|OF:62|P:60|S:90|V:69|WD:90)

20180221 - (L:76|R:81|W:82|S:73) (G:85|OF:61|P:58|S:88|V:90|WD:90)

20180321 - (L:63|R:89|W:72|S:77) (G:90|OF:82|P:62|S:59|V:77|WD:90)

20180403 - (L:71|R:71|W:78|S:90) (G:74|OF:90|P:62|S:66|V:90|WD:85)

20180426 - (L:66|R:85|W:74|S:81) (G:71|OF:83|P:69|S:18|V:79|WD:90)

20180511 - (L:66|R:75|W:74|S:65) (G:90|OF:74|P:62|S:59|V:77|WD:90)

20180604 - (L:75|R:75|W:81|S:79) (G:82|OF:76|P:68|S:90|V:87|WD:90)

20180706 - (L:55|R:84|W:61|S:80) (G:68|OF:90|P:61|S:76|V:72|WD:90) - Unable to reach WFD

20180720 - (L:70|R:74|W:87|S:73) (G:80|OF:88|P:75|S:90|V:69|WD:84)

20180906 - (L:81|R:78|W:86|S:86) (G:87|OF:90|P:71|S:89|V:88|WD:90) - Awtsu

20180925 - (L:75|R:90|W:90|S:84) (G:77|OF:89|P:65|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20190109 - (L:72|R:86|W:83|S:90) (G:70|OF:84|P:74|S:84|V:86|WD:90)

20190129 - (L:77|R:90|W:83|S:87) (G:73|OF:73|P:68|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20190205 - (L:58|R:80|W:72|S:69) (G:71|OF:57|P:62|S:78|V:69|WD:85) - Short Sleep (Lutang)

20190220 - (L:77|R:85|W:87|S:74) (G:90|OF:70|P:41|S:90|V:90|WD:88) - Clogged Nose

20190307 - (L:81|R:90|W:90|S:76) (G:74|OF:67|P:53|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20190313 - (L:79|R:84|W:90|S:81) (G:90|OF:83|P:53|S:90|V:90|WD:90) - Thank you JESUS! Thank you LORD! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

PTE MOCK EXAMS:

20170824 - Test A (L:55|R:48|W:54|S:57) (G:47|OF:59|P:39|S:69|V:55|WD:47)

20170831 - Test B (L:64|R:53|W:61|S:61) (G:65|OF:62|P:52|S:84|V:68|WD:90)

20171017 - Test A (L:62|R:51|W:65|S:54) (G:47|OF:53|P:37|S:81|V:66|WD:90)

20171021 - Test B (L:77|R:65|W:77|S:70) (G:82|OF:74|P:74|S:90|V:81|WD:75)

20171116 - Test A (L:72|R:56|W:77|S:68) (G:83|OF:59|P:57|S:90|V:79|WD:90)

20171119 - Test B (L:74|R:66|W:76|S:56) (G:90|OF:41|P:43|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20171121 - Test B (L:89|R:90|W:90|S:84) (G:90|OF:90|P:70|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20180328 - Test A (L:69|R:75|W:74|S:67) (G:90|OF:70|P:34|S:81|V:85|WD:90)

20180329 - Test B (L:82|R:78|W:81|S:89) (G:90|OF:89|P:61|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20180726 - Test C (L:79|R:86|W:89|S:74) (G:78|OF:78|P:53|S:90|V:90|WD:79)

MY PTE TIPS AND STRATEGIES:

http://pinoyau.info/discussion/comment/329106/#Comment_329106

PTE TRUSTED SITES AND PRACTICES:

APEUni.com (https://www.apeuni.com/)

RealPTE.com (https://realpte.com/)

PTETutorials.com (https://ptetutorials.com/)

Matthew 17:20 King James Version (KJV):

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.