RemitAU
Exchange Rate Today is A$1= Php 34.50 https://www.remit.com.au
Ad Space Available
[email protected]
[Update on Realtime Private or Group message] Apart from receiving instant reply from members via Private or Group Message. You are now able to see if who are online and currently viewing the conversation. More info here
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

Negative outcome-pre-invite ni Victoria

clarepclarep SingaporePosts: 19Member

Hi po. any one here na same kapalaran namin po na rejected pre-invite ni Victoria?

Comments

  • arianignacioarianignacio Cebu
    Posts: 39Member
    Joined: Apr 02, 2019

    Hi @clarep , i'm planning to submit 190 for VIC tomorrow. Ano po reason ng rejection?

    ANZSCO 261312 | Developer Programmer
    Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work Exp: 10 | Educ: 15 | Partner: 5 | Total: 80points
    09.22.2019 | Submitted ACS (ANZSCO 261312)
    09.23.2019 | Wife submitted to ACS (ANZSCO 261312)
    10.25.2019 | PTE A Test : LRSW|90/90/90/80 - Superior
    10.25.2019 | Wife took PTE A Test : LRSW|70/71/74/71 - Proficient
    10.28.2019 | Wife received positive results from ACS.
    10.29.2019 | Received positive results from ACS.
    10.29.2019 | Submitted EOI for 189
    11.05.2019 | Submitted EOI for 190 (VIC)

  • therealaidstherealaids Singapore
    Posts: 118Member
    Joined: Jan 17, 2011

    Hi @clarep pre-invite as in yung EOI invite?

  • clarepclarep Singapore
    Posts: 19Member
    Joined: May 31, 2018

    @arianignacio said:
    Hi @clarep , i'm planning to submit 190 for VIC tomorrow. Ano po reason ng rejection?

    @arianignacio see attached po.. huwag pong madiscouraged. magsubmit pa rin po kayo. magkaiba po tau ng occupation. cguro po e mataas ang competition sa occupation ko..

    nagpost po ako just to inform others na meron pong case na narereject ang pre-invite..

  • clarepclarep Singapore
    Posts: 19Member
    Joined: May 31, 2018

    @therealaids said:
    Hi @clarep pre-invite as in yung EOI invite?

    hi din po.. pre-invite po e iba pa po sa EOI invite.

  • AdminAdmin Singapore
    Posts: 1,378Administrator
    Joined: Dec 29, 2010

    @clarep yes medyo mataas rejection rate sa VIC compared sa NWS but wag ma discourage.

    2010-06 : Lurker at philippines.com.au (previously the #1 Pinoy Australian Forum)
    2010-06 : Started researching on Visa 175 - Target 120pts
    2011-08 : Started prev employer document gathering for ACS skill assessment (0/4)
    2010-12 : Philippines.com.au went offline and created www.pinoyau.info
    2011-03 : 1st child born - AU dream halted
    2014-03 : ACS document - 1/5 emp ref completed
    2015-01: Promoted at work - AU dream halted
    2015-11: ACS document - 1/6 emp ref completed
    2016-09: 2nd child born - AU dream halted
    2018-09: ACS document - 6/8 emp ref completed
    2018-09: Revised all employment references and affidavit from scratch
    2019-03: Completed Revised 8/8 emp ref
    2019-03: PTE Exam (no preparation) - L59,R75,S62,W64
    2019-07: Favorable Skills Assessment result for Software Eng
    2019-11: PTE Mock - L78,R83,S81,W79
    2019-11: PTE Exam- L70,R68,S79,W68 (competent only)
    2019-12: PTE tentative rebooking date.

  • superluckycloversuperluckyclover Melbourne, Australia
    Posts: 751Member
    Joined: Apr 27, 2015

    Yung classmate ng sister ko na-reject sa pre-invitation ng Victoria. Ang reason is - nag-aral sya ng Diploma of Leadership and Management na walang connection sa nominated occupation nya as Registered Nurse.

    Pero ang sister ko, nag aral din ng Diploma of Leadership and Management to extend her stay in Australia a year ago, pero pumasa naman sya sa Pre-invitation, and now PR na sya 190 VIC.

    261311 - Analyst Programmer | Age: 30 | Education: 15 | Australian Education: 5 | English Proficiency: 20 | NAATI CCL: 5 | Professional Year: 5 | Total: 80

    Timeline:
    26 Oct 2015 - Visa 573 Granted
    01 Nov 2015 - The Eagle has landed
    02 Nov 2015 - First Day High
    15 Feb 2017 - Hubby and Bubba joined me in Melbourne
    01 Dec 2017 - Graduated Masters!
    21 Mar 2018 - Visa 485 Granted
    20 Feb 2019 - Sat NAATI CCL Exam in Adelaide
    21 Mar 2019 - ACS Skills Assessment Positive, Qualification has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Master Degree with a Major in computing.
    23 Apr 2019 - Medicals Cleared - No actions required
    29 Apr 2019 - Submitted EOI for 189
    11 Jul 2019 - ITA received
    23 Jul 2019 - Lodged Visa 189! Speaking life over our PR application ♡
    xx -- 2019 - Golden Visa Grant!

    Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

  • clarepclarep Singapore
    Posts: 19Member
    Joined: May 31, 2018

    @Admin said:
    @clarep yes medyo mataas rejection rate sa VIC compared sa NWS but wag ma discourage.

    Hi admin.. thank you po. opo, tuloy pa rin po ang laban.

  • clarepclarep Singapore
    Posts: 19Member
    Joined: May 31, 2018

    @superluckyclover said:
    Yung classmate ng sister ko na-reject sa pre-invitation ng Victoria. Ang reason is - nag-aral sya ng Diploma of Leadership and Management na walang connection sa nominated occupation nya as Registered Nurse.

    Pero ang sister ko, nag aral din ng Diploma of Leadership and Management to extend her stay in Australia a year ago, pero pumasa naman sya sa Pre-invitation, and now PR na sya 190 VIC.

    hi po.. oo nga po... tlagang case to case po tlga.. so tlgang may narereject po tlga si Victoria.

  • section3kidsection3kid Posts: 47Member
    Joined: Sep 18, 2019

    @superluckyclover question po. May idea po ba kayo if pwede same email add gagamitin for two different EOIs? like for 189 and 190 same lang email address?

    arianignacio

    ANZSCO 261312 / Developer Programmer
    Age: 30 / English: 20 / Work Experience: 15 / Education: 10 / Total: 75
    9/26/2019 - Submitted docs for ACS assessment
    9/27/2019 - CO contact - upload missing doc (CV)
    10/25/2019 - Took PTE exam at Makati
    10/26/2019 - Received PTE results LRSW - 84/85/84/86 (First take! wohoo!)
    10/31/2019 - Received ACS results - Suitable for migration (AQF Diploma Major in computing)
    11/1/2019 - Lodge EOI for Visa subclass 189
    11/5/2019 - Lodge EOI for Visa subclass 190 - VIC

  • arianignacioarianignacio Cebu
    Posts: 39Member
    Joined: Apr 02, 2019

    @clarep said:

    @arianignacio said:
    Hi @clarep , i'm planning to submit 190 for VIC tomorrow. Ano po reason ng rejection?

    @arianignacio see attached po.. huwag pong madiscouraged. magsubmit pa rin po kayo. magkaiba po tau ng occupation. cguro po e mataas ang competition sa occupation ko..

    nagpost po ako just to inform others na meron pong case na narereject ang pre-invite..

    Hi @clarep , hindi pala talaga sila nagbibigay ng specific reason for the rejection. Anyway, good luck po sa future applications mo and yes, tuloy parin :smile:

    ANZSCO 261312 | Developer Programmer
    Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work Exp: 10 | Educ: 15 | Partner: 5 | Total: 80points
    09.22.2019 | Submitted ACS (ANZSCO 261312)
    09.23.2019 | Wife submitted to ACS (ANZSCO 261312)
    10.25.2019 | PTE A Test : LRSW|90/90/90/80 - Superior
    10.25.2019 | Wife took PTE A Test : LRSW|70/71/74/71 - Proficient
    10.28.2019 | Wife received positive results from ACS.
    10.29.2019 | Received positive results from ACS.
    10.29.2019 | Submitted EOI for 189
    11.05.2019 | Submitted EOI for 190 (VIC)

  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 1,232Member, Administrator
    Joined: Mar 10, 2016

    @clarep said:

    @superluckyclover said:
    Yung classmate ng sister ko na-reject sa pre-invitation ng Victoria. Ang reason is - nag-aral sya ng Diploma of Leadership and Management na walang connection sa nominated occupation nya as Registered Nurse.

    Pero ang sister ko, nag aral din ng Diploma of Leadership and Management to extend her stay in Australia a year ago, pero pumasa naman sya sa Pre-invitation, and now PR na sya 190 VIC.

    hi po.. oo nga po... tlagang case to case po tlga.. so tlgang may narereject po tlga si Victoria.

    I don’t think you can just restrict rejections to Victoria. Though so far we’ve not had any rejections from Victoria nor other states but from how I see it, any state can reject applications if they are not satisfied with the evidences that the applicant had provided. It’s all a matter of convincing the state that you genuinely want to live in their state.

    superluckyclover
  • arianignacioarianignacio Cebu
    Posts: 39Member
    Joined: Apr 02, 2019

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @clarep said:

    @superluckyclover said:
    Yung classmate ng sister ko na-reject sa pre-invitation ng Victoria. Ang reason is - nag-aral sya ng Diploma of Leadership and Management na walang connection sa nominated occupation nya as Registered Nurse.

    Pero ang sister ko, nag aral din ng Diploma of Leadership and Management to extend her stay in Australia a year ago, pero pumasa naman sya sa Pre-invitation, and now PR na sya 190 VIC.

    hi po.. oo nga po... tlagang case to case po tlga.. so tlgang may narereject po tlga si Victoria.

    I don’t think you can just restrict rejections to Victoria. Though so far we’ve not had any rejections from Victoria nor other states but from how I see it, any state can reject applications if they are not satisfied with the evidences that the applicant had provided. It’s all a matter of convincing the state that you genuinely want to live in their state.

    Hi @RheaMARN1171933 ,speaking of evidences, is it enough to present SSS as employment evidence?
    I worked in my previous company from 2012 - 2015, however payslip is unavailable at yung 2316 is from 2014-2015 lang so I plan to use SSS in 2013. Do you have any experience with this scenario?

    Thank you!

    ANZSCO 261312 | Developer Programmer
    Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work Exp: 10 | Educ: 15 | Partner: 5 | Total: 80points
    09.22.2019 | Submitted ACS (ANZSCO 261312)
    09.23.2019 | Wife submitted to ACS (ANZSCO 261312)
    10.25.2019 | PTE A Test : LRSW|90/90/90/80 - Superior
    10.25.2019 | Wife took PTE A Test : LRSW|70/71/74/71 - Proficient
    10.28.2019 | Wife received positive results from ACS.
    10.29.2019 | Received positive results from ACS.
    10.29.2019 | Submitted EOI for 189
    11.05.2019 | Submitted EOI for 190 (VIC)

  • arki_jigz06arki_jigz06 Manila
    Posts: 56Member
    Joined: Jan 02, 2019

    @clarep ano po nominated occupation nyo?

  • arki_jigz06arki_jigz06 Manila
    Posts: 56Member
    Joined: Jan 02, 2019

    ano po mga required documents for pre invitation?yung 14 days na need mag lodge. just to be ready lang po if ever :) thank you

  • clarepclarep Singapore
    Posts: 19Member
    Joined: May 31, 2018

    @arki_jigz06 233211 po...

  • arki_jigz06arki_jigz06 Manila
    Posts: 56Member
    Joined: Jan 02, 2019

    @clarep oh, ano kaya reason? ako kasi arki but nominated ko is 312211, ilan po score nyo for 190?

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(37574)

mrsdingallyzaglrearioSapconsultantkate_bniicooletuybegi04gcgcRaven_xzdiane010920cdoloressecretusernamemon1391dekasp517VilmaStockTyroneWalkelec_poponjacqKHANEJamesvSmith
Browse Members

Members Online (24) + Guest (154)

Al5ydse29mExileNoodles12plasticeyeodwightjdelarosa55leciaVirGlySylgerardjomar011888Mizai01cuccimoskioskippermacksureball5Rose05081993pinoyaub0ycutiepie25_sebodemachoisayduanejahan1988popoi

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters