RemitAU
Exchange Rate Today is A$1= Php 34.55 https://www.remit.com.au
Ad Space Available
[email protected]
[Update on Realtime Private or Group message] Apart from receiving instant reply from members via Private or Group Message. You are now able to see if who are online and currently viewing the conversation. More info here
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

The Result of my tourist visa is delayed or hasn't come yet

Hello everyone is there's a way to find out why my tourist visa still dont have result? My visa application process was 26 days, but it's been 30 days from now and still don't have the result. Im afraid that maybe because it was refused already that's why we didn't get the result. Its out 2nd attempted of application the 1st one got refused because we applied for 6months of stay but the 2nd one we applied for just 2 weeks and yes we haven't got a result yet. We submitted it Oct. 23 2019.

Comments

  • LynchangLynchang Posts: 34Member
    Joined: Nov 13, 2019

    @Minn said:
    Hello everyone is there's a way to find out why my tourist visa still dont have result? My visa application process was 26 days, but it's been 30 days from now and still don't have the result. Im afraid that maybe because it was refused already that's why we didn't get the result. Its out 2nd attempted of application the 1st one got refused because we applied for 6months of stay but the 2nd one we applied for just 2 weeks and yes we haven't got a result yet. We submitted it Oct. 23 2019.

    Hello po i lodged my Australian Tourist Visa Last October 7 and visa granted on November 9. Peak season kasi ngayon madaming nag aapply ng tourist visa. Be patient na lang po at dadating din yan. Godbless you.

  • ERAAAERAAA Posts: 50Member
    Joined: Nov 15, 2019

    Same. If delayed ba possible ba na refused na to? Wag naman sana. Let's pray 🙏🏻

  • AdminAdmin Singapore
    Posts: 1,378Administrator
    Joined: Dec 29, 2010

    nope hindi po ibig sabihin ng delay is rejected na. nag apply kame last time as a family, 3 approved at the same time pero son ko almost a month. ngyayari talaga cya. sabi samin iba ibang officer daw kasi mag hahandle. baka mabagal lang magprocess ung officer mo. tapos nasabayan pa ng christimas season.

    ERAAA

    2010-06 : Lurker at philippines.com.au (previously the #1 Pinoy Australian Forum)
    2010-06 : Started researching on Visa 175 - Target 120pts
    2011-08 : Started prev employer document gathering for ACS skill assessment (0/4)
    2010-12 : Philippines.com.au went offline and created www.pinoyau.info
    2011-03 : 1st child born - AU dream halted
    2014-03 : ACS document - 1/5 emp ref completed
    2015-01: Promoted at work - AU dream halted
    2015-11: ACS document - 1/6 emp ref completed
    2016-09: 2nd child born - AU dream halted
    2018-09: ACS document - 6/8 emp ref completed
    2018-09: Revised all employment references and affidavit from scratch
    2019-03: Completed Revised 8/8 emp ref
    2019-03: PTE Exam (no preparation) - L59,R75,S62,W64
    2019-07: Favorable Skills Assessment result for Software Eng
    2019-11: PTE Mock - L78,R83,S81,W79
    2019-11: PTE Exam- L70,R68,S79,W68 (competent only)
    2019-12: PTE tentative rebooking date.

  • LynchangLynchang Posts: 34Member
    Joined: Nov 13, 2019

    @Admin said:
    nope hindi po ibig sabihin ng delay is rejected na. nag apply kame last time as a family, 3 approved at the same time pero son ko almost a month. ngyayari talaga cya. sabi samin iba ibang officer daw kasi mag hahandle. baka mabagal lang magprocess ung officer mo. tapos nasabayan pa ng christimas season.

    PEAK SEASON KAYA DAMING BACKLOG NA APPLICATION.

  • AdminAdmin Singapore
    Posts: 1,378Administrator
    Joined: Dec 29, 2010
    edited November 22

    :( galit po kayo? hehe

    2010-06 : Lurker at philippines.com.au (previously the #1 Pinoy Australian Forum)
    2010-06 : Started researching on Visa 175 - Target 120pts
    2011-08 : Started prev employer document gathering for ACS skill assessment (0/4)
    2010-12 : Philippines.com.au went offline and created www.pinoyau.info
    2011-03 : 1st child born - AU dream halted
    2014-03 : ACS document - 1/5 emp ref completed
    2015-01: Promoted at work - AU dream halted
    2015-11: ACS document - 1/6 emp ref completed
    2016-09: 2nd child born - AU dream halted
    2018-09: ACS document - 6/8 emp ref completed
    2018-09: Revised all employment references and affidavit from scratch
    2019-03: Completed Revised 8/8 emp ref
    2019-03: PTE Exam (no preparation) - L59,R75,S62,W64
    2019-07: Favorable Skills Assessment result for Software Eng
    2019-11: PTE Mock - L78,R83,S81,W79
    2019-11: PTE Exam- L70,R68,S79,W68 (competent only)
    2019-12: PTE tentative rebooking date.

  • ms_anems_ane Singapore
    Posts: 1,120Member
    Joined: Jan 14, 2018

    @Admin said:
    :( galit po kayo? hehe

    • hahahaha! :)

    ANZSCO 233511 | Industrial Engineer | Age : 25 , Education: 15, Experience: 15, PTE: 20| 75 Points

    12.10.2016 | IELTS L 7.5 R 8.0 W 7.0 S 7.5
    03.23.2018 | Lodged EA Assessment
    05.29.2018 | EA Result : POSITIVE
    06.20.2018 | EOI 189 65 points
    07.20.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|78/77/85/86|
    08.10.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|75/72/75/81| - PTE Reported Technical Glitch
    09.27.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|84/82/82/89| - SUPERIOR
    09.29.2018 | EOI 189 75 points (updated)
    10.11.2018 | 189 Invitation Received.
    10.29.2018 | Singapore COC issued
    11.15.2018 | NBI Clearance Issued
    12.07.2018 | Visa Lodgement
    12.22.2018 | Medicals
    1.3.2019 | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    2.05.2019 | ImmiAccount Tech confirmed there is system glitch
    in our Health Assessment Page in Skilled Migration Visa Application
    2.05.2019 | Attached supporting documents in our application regarding this glitch.
    3.15.2019 | CO Contact - Requesting for Medicals ( this is the result of the system glitch)
    3.18.2019 | Responded to CO Contact
    3.29.2019 | Feedback sent
    4.08.2019 | Visa Grant. To God Be The Glory!! :)

  • MinnMinn Posts: 21Member
    Joined: Oct 22, 2019

    I got my result and it's been denied again 😔😭 this time dahil daw po unemployed ako 😔

  • ERAAAERAAA Posts: 50Member
    Joined: Nov 15, 2019

    @Minn said:
    I got my result and it's been denied again 😔😭 this time dahil daw po unemployed ako 😔

    Aw. Siguro baka maka help yung mga experts dito kung ano maganda mong gawin since first ko lang din mag apply TV still waiting for the approval. Btw kelan ka pala nag lodge?

  • LynchangLynchang Posts: 34Member
    Joined: Nov 13, 2019

    @Minn said:
    I got my result and it's been denied again 😔😭 this time dahil daw po unemployed ako 😔

    Sorry to hear po, Suggestion ko lang po mag Immigration ka na para next time approved na. I got denied 2x too, and after that gumamit na ako ng Lawyer, 3rd attempt Granted na.

  • MinnMinn Posts: 21Member
    Joined: Oct 22, 2019

    @Lynchang said:

    @Minn said:
    I got my result and it's been denied again 😔😭 this time dahil daw po unemployed ako 😔

    Sorry to hear po, Suggestion ko lang po mag Immigration ka na para next time approved na. I got denied 2x too, and after that gumamit na ako ng Lawyer, 3rd attempt Granted na.

    -
    May alam po kayo makakahelp sakin dito sa pinas? And HM po pag kuha lawyer? And immigration po saan?

  • MinnMinn Posts: 21Member
    Joined: Oct 22, 2019

    @ERAAA said:

    @Minn said:
    I got my result and it's been denied again 😔😭 this time dahil daw po unemployed ako 😔

    Aw. Siguro baka maka help yung mga experts dito kung ano maganda mong gawin since first ko lang din mag apply TV still waiting for the approval. Btw kelan ka pala nag lodge?

    -
    Nung Oct 23 pa po ako nag Lodge, nag apply lang poba kayo sarili or may agent po kayo?

  • AdminAdmin Singapore
    Posts: 1,378Administrator
    Joined: Dec 29, 2010

    Hi Guys, impt po na mapakita nyo ung intention nyo s pag aapply ng TV. dont give chance na makapag duda sila sa intention nyo sa pag punta sa AU. show solid proof na you have intention/need bumalik ng pinas (role nyo sa work or you r running a business) and how you are able to finance yourself when u spend your holiday in AU. incase young age naman. or pwede rin reason nyo is Family Trip, ang lupet naman nila kung whole family rereject nila.

    2010-06 : Lurker at philippines.com.au (previously the #1 Pinoy Australian Forum)
    2010-06 : Started researching on Visa 175 - Target 120pts
    2011-08 : Started prev employer document gathering for ACS skill assessment (0/4)
    2010-12 : Philippines.com.au went offline and created www.pinoyau.info
    2011-03 : 1st child born - AU dream halted
    2014-03 : ACS document - 1/5 emp ref completed
    2015-01: Promoted at work - AU dream halted
    2015-11: ACS document - 1/6 emp ref completed
    2016-09: 2nd child born - AU dream halted
    2018-09: ACS document - 6/8 emp ref completed
    2018-09: Revised all employment references and affidavit from scratch
    2019-03: Completed Revised 8/8 emp ref
    2019-03: PTE Exam (no preparation) - L59,R75,S62,W64
    2019-07: Favorable Skills Assessment result for Software Eng
    2019-11: PTE Mock - L78,R83,S81,W79
    2019-11: PTE Exam- L70,R68,S79,W68 (competent only)
    2019-12: PTE tentative rebooking date.

  • MinnMinn Posts: 21Member
    Joined: Oct 22, 2019

    @Admin said:
    Hi Guys, impt po na mapakita nyo ung intention nyo s pag aapply ng TV. dont give chance na makapag duda sila sa intention nyo sa pag punta sa AU. show solid proof na you have intention/need bumalik ng pinas (role nyo sa work or you r running a business) and how you are able to finance yourself when u spend your holiday in AU. incase young age naman. or pwede rin reason nyo is Family Trip, ang lupet naman nila kung whole family rereject nila.

    -
    Kahit po ilagay ko lang kasama mo Mother ko? Wala po kasi passport brother and father ko.

  • AdminAdmin Singapore
    Posts: 1,378Administrator
    Joined: Dec 29, 2010

    @Minn basta si mother ma prove din like dapat may work , sufficient amount of fund and able to finance you both.

    2010-06 : Lurker at philippines.com.au (previously the #1 Pinoy Australian Forum)
    2010-06 : Started researching on Visa 175 - Target 120pts
    2011-08 : Started prev employer document gathering for ACS skill assessment (0/4)
    2010-12 : Philippines.com.au went offline and created www.pinoyau.info
    2011-03 : 1st child born - AU dream halted
    2014-03 : ACS document - 1/5 emp ref completed
    2015-01: Promoted at work - AU dream halted
    2015-11: ACS document - 1/6 emp ref completed
    2016-09: 2nd child born - AU dream halted
    2018-09: ACS document - 6/8 emp ref completed
    2018-09: Revised all employment references and affidavit from scratch
    2019-03: Completed Revised 8/8 emp ref
    2019-03: PTE Exam (no preparation) - L59,R75,S62,W64
    2019-07: Favorable Skills Assessment result for Software Eng
    2019-11: PTE Mock - L78,R83,S81,W79
    2019-11: PTE Exam- L70,R68,S79,W68 (competent only)
    2019-12: PTE tentative rebooking date.

  • magueromaguero Adelaide
    Posts: 515Member
    Joined: Oct 24, 2016

    @minn Ang importante when applying for a tourist visa to any country is mapakita mo sa immigration na wala kang dahilan na hindi bumalik sa Pilipinas. Usual proof is na meron kang stable employment at sumusweldo ka ng sapat para mabuhay ng maayos dito and mabayaran ang expenses para sa trip mo. Since unemployed ka na, pwede kang mag-apply ng visa para inyo ng Mama mo at sasabihin mo na magbabakasyon kayong dalawa. So ang burden of proof malilipat sa Mama mo. Sya ngayon ang kailangan magsubmit ng documents to prove na wala kayong dahilan para magtagal sa Australia dahil meron syang maayos na trabaho na babalikan at kaya naman nyang bayaran ang travel expenses ninyong dalawa. Aside from payslips and bank balance, maganda rin na magprovide sya ng certificate of employment saying meron syang approved vacation leave from this date to this date, at meron syang babalikan na trabaho after the trip to Australia.

  • MinnMinn Posts: 21Member
    Joined: Oct 22, 2019

    @maguero said:
    @minn Ang importante when applying for a tourist visa to any country is mapakita mo sa immigration na wala kang dahilan na hindi bumalik sa Pilipinas. Usual proof is na meron kang stable employment at sumusweldo ka ng sapat para mabuhay ng maayos dito and mabayaran ang expenses para sa trip mo. Since unemployed ka na, pwede kang mag-apply ng visa para inyo ng Mama mo at sasabihin mo na magbabakasyon kayong dalawa. So ang burden of proof malilipat sa Mama mo. Sya ngayon ang kailangan magsubmit ng documents to prove na wala kayong dahilan para magtagal sa Australia dahil meron syang maayos na trabaho na babalikan at kaya naman nyang bayaran ang travel expenses ninyong dalawa. Aside from payslips and bank balance, maganda rin na magprovide sya ng certificate of employment saying meron syang approved vacation leave from this date to this date, at meron syang babalikan na trabaho after the trip to Australia.

    -
    Ofw po kasi Mom ko sa Hk pero andito sya now sa pinas and january pa balik nya hongkong possible poba yun? Na sabihin ofw sya and she need to go back in january for her contract and pag ganun poba need padin ng invitation letter from my bf? And how much po need namin pakita na pera? Is 300k enough?

  • laineb12laineb12 Posts: 4Member
    Joined: Nov 29, 2019

    I have the same situation..homebased ako and sponsored by my bf..pero denied due to economic ties. Yun first application ko naaproved kase may work ako nun pero kanina natangap ko yun refusal for my 2nd application.

  • powmic23powmic23 Melbourne
    Posts: 102Member
    Joined: Apr 08, 2014

    @laineb12 said:
    I have the same situation..homebased ako and sponsored by my bf..pero denied due to economic ties. Yun first application ko naaproved kase may work ako nun pero kanina natangap ko yun refusal for my 2nd application.

    @laineb12 kelan mo nilodge? sent you a message

  • MinnMinn Posts: 21Member
    Joined: Oct 22, 2019

    @laineb12 said:
    I have the same situation..homebased ako and sponsored by my bf..pero denied due to economic ties. Yun first application ko naaproved kase may work ako nun pero kanina natangap ko yun refusal for my 2nd application.

    -
    Oo nga po pag wala work or di ka nag aaral hirap makakuha ng approve, sana may other way para ma approve

  • aymsalah90aymsalah90 Posts: 3Member
    Joined: Dec 05, 2019

    Nag lodge ako ng application Nov 6 and till now wala parin ni status Hindi nagchanged sa immiaccount "received" parin. I'm worried kc nilagay ko dun yung date na dapata Australia ako ay December 1-8.. Baka madeny ako.

  • powmic23powmic23 Melbourne
    Posts: 102Member
    Joined: Apr 08, 2014

    @Minn said:

    @laineb12 said:
    I have the same situation..homebased ako and sponsored by my bf..pero denied due to economic ties. Yun first application ko naaproved kase may work ako nun pero kanina natangap ko yun refusal for my 2nd application.

    -
    Oo nga po pag wala work or di ka nag aaral hirap makakuha ng approve, sana may other way para ma approve

    Hi, madami naaaprove kahit walang work or strong ties sa PH. May kilala akong agent. You can message me if you want so I can refer you. They have good track record that you can check online, sa fb.

Sign In or Register to comment.
LATEST 10 ACTIVE DISCUSSION THREAD
angel_iq4

Multiple entry TV

most recent by Tsunade

angel_iq4

IT Student

most recent by frisch24

angel_iq4
angel_iq4

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(37590)

noelitoyellowstar78jerinorthcotejpaushannaDMAU2012paul092rah10520856markChuyknightjrgene16Ana_FortuitomaeakosinejsalarymanDino123supermikeyRichardQhernanipol
Browse Members

Members Online (44) + Guest (144)

AdminagentKamssuperluckycloverBlakburn3130boogakExileNoodles12SupersaiyancoffeecomboHMC72Son-of-AbrahamjennahvelasquezmitchiboymanythanksLorddatch29cucciwankybaikenzirkoionnagab0222null94flying_limeDr.Sali0522edgetwenty1jessecjohnnydapperTsunaderobinsyreyesfrisch24baile299dream.BIG_sebodemachoogartkathness10Erwann05babypinkelleefilwenpopoijed007George25Beruvanezzapico

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters