Happy 2020 to all! I'm very pleased to announce that we have reached the 1 DECADE milestone! This is a proof that we continue to hold the title "Longest running Filipino Australian Forum" on the net! This will not be possible without your continued support , especially to those who kept on visiting us and helping others with their AU journey. To those who has already successfully migrated please don't forget us and continue to support our kababayan who will be next in line, while to those who are still in progress, we hope and wish you the best. May this year be a great year to everyone. Thank you!
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) - NSW

Applications for NSW nomination for the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) will open in mid January 2020.

Eligibility

Applicants must:

have a relevant occupation on a skilled occupation list;
have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation;
satisfy the points test;
be under 45 years of age at the time of nomination;
have Competent English;
submit an Expression of Interest via SkillSelect;
be nominated by a state or territory government agency, and
meet public interest criteria including health and character requirements

NSW nomination requirements

Before submitting an EOI, please review the NSW nomination criteria relevant to your circumstances to confirm your eligibility.

I'm living and working in regional NSW

-1. Your nominated occupation is on the NSW Stream 1 Regional Skilled Occupation List

and;

  1. You have been working in your nominated occupation, or a closely related occupation*, for at least the last 12 months

and;

  1. You have been living in a designated regional area in NSW, for at least the last 12 months.

I'm offshore

  1. Your nominated occupation is on the NSW Stream 2 Regional Skilled Occupation List

and;

  1. You are residing outside Australia, and;

a) You have an offer for ongoing employment in a designated regional area in NSW, from an employer who is registered in Australia, and;

the offer of employment is in your nominated, or a closely related occupation*, and;
the offer of employment is for a minimum of 12 months and for 35 hours per week.
or;
**
b) You have at least five years of skilled employment in your nominated occupation, or a closely related occupation***

or;

c) You have an immediate family member living in a

I've recently completed study in regional NSW

  1. Your nominated occupation is on the NSW Stream 2 Regional Skilled Occupation List

and;

  1. You have completed study at an education provider, or education providers, located in a designated regional area in NSW, and;

the study was continuous and meets the Australian study requirement, and;
you have lived in a designated regional area in NSW while completing this study, and;
the study was completed within the last 12 months, and;
the qualification from your study has been assessed as closely related to your nominated occupation* by the relevant assessing authority.

STREAM 1 REGIONAL OCCUPATION LIST FOR 491

https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/live-and-work-in-nsw/visas-and-immigration/nsw-skilled-occupations-list/skilled-work-regional-provisional-visa-subclass-491

STREAM 2 REGIONAL OCCUPATION LIST FOR 491

https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/live-and-work-in-nsw/visas-and-immigration/nsw-skilled-occupations-list/skilled-work-regional-provisional-visa-subclass-491-nsw-stream-2

ANZSCO 311411 | Age :30, Education: 15, Experience: 10, PTE: 10|

04.04.2018 | Lodged Vetassess Assessment
05.31.2018 | Vetassess Result : POSITIVE
06.18.2018 | PTE Mock Test A |LRSW|65/69/79/68|
06.23.2018 | PTE Mock Test B |LRSW|74/65/84/76|
06.28.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|74/73/90/74|
07.06.2018 | Submitted 190 EOI 65+5=70 pts SA|
07.08.2018 | Lodged SA State Nomination Application
10.03.2018 | 190 Invitation Received.
10.12.2018 | Singapore COC issued
11.06.2018 | NBI Clearance Issued
11.17.2018 | Medicals
11.23.2018 | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
11.23.2018 | Visa Lodgement
03.04.2019 | Direct Grant! Thank you LORD!
04.18.2019 | IED | Adelaide
04.XX.2020 | BM | Adelaide

| Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there.|

jakibantilesali0522mandark_d_gray

Comments

  • raylow080309raylow080309 Philippines
    Posts: 25Member
    Joined: Dec 03, 2012

    Hi! can I ask if anybody experienced when they downloaded the NSW 491 application form and cannot fill up/select the "Nominated occupation" dropdown list?

    @Hendro said:
    Applications for NSW nomination for the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) will open in mid January 2020.

    Eligibility

    Applicants must:

    have a relevant occupation on a skilled occupation list;
    have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation;
    satisfy the points test;
    be under 45 years of age at the time of nomination;
    have Competent English;
    submit an Expression of Interest via SkillSelect;
    be nominated by a state or territory government agency, and
    meet public interest criteria including health and character requirements

    NSW nomination requirements

    Before submitting an EOI, please review the NSW nomination criteria relevant to your circumstances to confirm your eligibility.

    I'm living and working in regional NSW

    -1. Your nominated occupation is on the NSW Stream 1 Regional Skilled Occupation List

    and;

    1. You have been working in your nominated occupation, or a closely related occupation*, for at least the last 12 months

    and;

    1. You have been living in a designated regional area in NSW, for at least the last 12 months.

    I'm offshore

    1. Your nominated occupation is on the NSW Stream 2 Regional Skilled Occupation List

    and;

    1. You are residing outside Australia, and;

    a) You have an offer for ongoing employment in a designated regional area in NSW, from an employer who is registered in Australia, and;

    the offer of employment is in your nominated, or a closely related occupation*, and;
    the offer of employment is for a minimum of 12 months and for 35 hours per week.
    or;
    **
    b) You have at least five years of skilled employment in your nominated occupation, or a closely related occupation***

    or;

    c) You have an immediate family member living in a

    I've recently completed study in regional NSW

    1. Your nominated occupation is on the NSW Stream 2 Regional Skilled Occupation List

    and;

    1. You have completed study at an education provider, or education providers, located in a designated regional area in NSW, and;

    the study was continuous and meets the Australian study requirement, and;
    you have lived in a designated regional area in NSW while completing this study, and;
    the study was completed within the last 12 months, and;
    the qualification from your study has been assessed as closely related to your nominated occupation* by the relevant assessing authority.

    STREAM 1 REGIONAL OCCUPATION LIST FOR 491

    https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/live-and-work-in-nsw/visas-and-immigration/nsw-skilled-occupations-list/skilled-work-regional-provisional-visa-subclass-491

    STREAM 2 REGIONAL OCCUPATION LIST FOR 491

    https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/live-and-work-in-nsw/visas-and-immigration/nsw-skilled-occupations-list/skilled-work-regional-provisional-visa-subclass-491-nsw-stream-2

  • cjgrcjgr philippines
    Posts: 25Member
    Joined: Jan 23, 2018

    Hello! ask ko lang, kung offshore ako at meron akong 5 years of experience sa occupation na listed sa NSW stream 2 regional skilled occupation list pero wala akong job offer at wala din kong immediate family living in regional nsw, pwede ba akong magapply sa 491 visa ng NSW? Second question ko is tungkol sa form nila for offshore and have at least 5 years' skilled employment yung part 4 skilled employment. yung una kasi sa checklist is letter(s) of offer and/or employment contract(s) which is a mandatory document. ang tanong ko is yung document ba na hinihingi nila is from the current and pervious employer mo? TIA. God bless.

  • HendroHendro SG
    Posts: 450Member
    Joined: Mar 31, 2018

    1st Q: Yes
    2nd Q: It should be your contract/offer letter for the 5 years that you are claming na skilled employment in your nominated occupation.

    ANZSCO 311411 | Age :30, Education: 15, Experience: 10, PTE: 10|

    04.04.2018 | Lodged Vetassess Assessment
    05.31.2018 | Vetassess Result : POSITIVE
    06.18.2018 | PTE Mock Test A |LRSW|65/69/79/68|
    06.23.2018 | PTE Mock Test B |LRSW|74/65/84/76|
    06.28.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|74/73/90/74|
    07.06.2018 | Submitted 190 EOI 65+5=70 pts SA|
    07.08.2018 | Lodged SA State Nomination Application
    10.03.2018 | 190 Invitation Received.
    10.12.2018 | Singapore COC issued
    11.06.2018 | NBI Clearance Issued
    11.17.2018 | Medicals
    11.23.2018 | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    11.23.2018 | Visa Lodgement
    03.04.2019 | Direct Grant! Thank you LORD!
    04.18.2019 | IED | Adelaide
    04.XX.2020 | BM | Adelaide

    | Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there.|

  • raylow080309raylow080309 Philippines
    Posts: 25Member
    Joined: Dec 03, 2012

    @Hendro Hi! So I need to show them around 3 contracts since I have 2 years/contract? For the payslip, how much payslips do I need to submit?

    @Hendro said:
    1st Q: Yes
    2nd Q: It should be your contract/offer letter for the 5 years that you are claming na skilled employment in your nominated occupation.

  • HendroHendro SG
    Posts: 450Member
    Joined: Mar 31, 2018

    @raylow080309 said:
    @Hendro Hi! So I need to show them around 3 contracts since I have 2 years/contract? For the payslip, how much payslips do I need to submit?

    @Hendro said:
    1st Q: Yes
    2nd Q: It should be your contract/offer letter for the 5 years that you are claming na skilled employment in your nominated occupation.

    Hello, just upload the documents which you think are relevant. For me, cguro yes i will upload all.. And for payslip, kung mpagkakasya mo lahat ng docs sa email then upload mo lahat.. Kung hndi kaya atleast 3 payslips per year. Remember you need to send the docs via email and very limited ang size nun.

    ANZSCO 311411 | Age :30, Education: 15, Experience: 10, PTE: 10|

    04.04.2018 | Lodged Vetassess Assessment
    05.31.2018 | Vetassess Result : POSITIVE
    06.18.2018 | PTE Mock Test A |LRSW|65/69/79/68|
    06.23.2018 | PTE Mock Test B |LRSW|74/65/84/76|
    06.28.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|74/73/90/74|
    07.06.2018 | Submitted 190 EOI 65+5=70 pts SA|
    07.08.2018 | Lodged SA State Nomination Application
    10.03.2018 | 190 Invitation Received.
    10.12.2018 | Singapore COC issued
    11.06.2018 | NBI Clearance Issued
    11.17.2018 | Medicals
    11.23.2018 | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    11.23.2018 | Visa Lodgement
    03.04.2019 | Direct Grant! Thank you LORD!
    04.18.2019 | IED | Adelaide
    04.XX.2020 | BM | Adelaide

    | Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there.|

  • raylow080309raylow080309 Philippines
    Posts: 25Member
    Joined: Dec 03, 2012

    Hi po..Thanks for answering my questions.. May additional tanong pa po ako.. Pwed na kaya mgsubmit ng application sa NSW for 491? I checked their site and I can't find the link for payment of the NSW nomination application fee. Saan po kaya mgbabayad nito?

  • HendroHendro SG
    Posts: 450Member
    Joined: Mar 31, 2018

    As mentioned po sa website nila mid January pa magoopen.

    ANZSCO 311411 | Age :30, Education: 15, Experience: 10, PTE: 10|

    04.04.2018 | Lodged Vetassess Assessment
    05.31.2018 | Vetassess Result : POSITIVE
    06.18.2018 | PTE Mock Test A |LRSW|65/69/79/68|
    06.23.2018 | PTE Mock Test B |LRSW|74/65/84/76|
    06.28.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|74/73/90/74|
    07.06.2018 | Submitted 190 EOI 65+5=70 pts SA|
    07.08.2018 | Lodged SA State Nomination Application
    10.03.2018 | 190 Invitation Received.
    10.12.2018 | Singapore COC issued
    11.06.2018 | NBI Clearance Issued
    11.17.2018 | Medicals
    11.23.2018 | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    11.23.2018 | Visa Lodgement
    03.04.2019 | Direct Grant! Thank you LORD!
    04.18.2019 | IED | Adelaide
    04.XX.2020 | BM | Adelaide

    | Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there.|

  • cjgrcjgr philippines
    Posts: 25Member
    Joined: Jan 23, 2018

    @Hendro said:
    1st Q: Yes
    2nd Q: It should be your contract/offer letter for the 5 years that you are claming na skilled employment in your nominated occupation.

    Thanks po. may additional question lang, yun bang reference letter pwedeng certificate of employment yun? salamat po ulit.

  • HendroHendro SG
    Posts: 450Member
    Joined: Mar 31, 2018

    @cjgr said:

    @Hendro said:
    1st Q: Yes
    2nd Q: It should be your contract/offer letter for the 5 years that you are claming na skilled employment in your nominated occupation.

    Thanks po. may additional question lang, yun bang reference letter pwedeng certificate of employment yun? salamat po ulit.

    Hello @cjgr, they only mention "signed and dated reference letter(s) from your employer on the organisation’s letterhead", I'm not so sure how detailed should be the contents, pero if your assessing body is Vetassess, use your reference letter that you submitted during the Vetassess assessment and it should be sufficient enough.

    ANZSCO 311411 | Age :30, Education: 15, Experience: 10, PTE: 10|

    04.04.2018 | Lodged Vetassess Assessment
    05.31.2018 | Vetassess Result : POSITIVE
    06.18.2018 | PTE Mock Test A |LRSW|65/69/79/68|
    06.23.2018 | PTE Mock Test B |LRSW|74/65/84/76|
    06.28.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|74/73/90/74|
    07.06.2018 | Submitted 190 EOI 65+5=70 pts SA|
    07.08.2018 | Lodged SA State Nomination Application
    10.03.2018 | 190 Invitation Received.
    10.12.2018 | Singapore COC issued
    11.06.2018 | NBI Clearance Issued
    11.17.2018 | Medicals
    11.23.2018 | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    11.23.2018 | Visa Lodgement
    03.04.2019 | Direct Grant! Thank you LORD!
    04.18.2019 | IED | Adelaide
    04.XX.2020 | BM | Adelaide

    | Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there.|

  • project2100project2100 Philippines
    Posts: 10Member
    Joined: Nov 12, 2018

    Hi! Ask ko lang anong additional requirements if 491 family sponsored? :) Planning to send EOI under that visa too. Thank you in advance :smiley:

    Timeline:
    August 2019: PTE-A Superior [L:85 | R:79 | S:90 | W:86]
    September 2019: Finished EA Requirements
    October 2019: EA Assessment
    November 2019: EA Assessment - Positive
    November 2019: Submitted EOI [189 - 80 pts | 190 (NSW) - 85 pts]

  • cjgrcjgr philippines
    Posts: 25Member
    Joined: Jan 23, 2018

    @Hendro said:

    @cjgr said:

    @Hendro said:
    1st Q: Yes
    2nd Q: It should be your contract/offer letter for the 5 years that you are claming na skilled employment in your nominated occupation.

    Thanks po. may additional question lang, yun bang reference letter pwedeng certificate of employment yun? salamat po ulit.

    Hello @cjgr, they only mention "signed and dated reference letter(s) from your employer on the organisation’s letterhead", I'm not so sure how detailed should be the contents, pero if your assessing body is Vetassess, use your reference letter that you submitted during the Vetassess assessment and it should be sufficient enough.

    Thank you

  • HendroHendro SG
    Posts: 450Member
    Joined: Mar 31, 2018

    @project2100 said:
    Hi! Ask ko lang anong additional requirements if 491 family sponsored? :) Planning to send EOI under that visa too. Thank you in advance :smiley:

    Please take note of this info:

    Who in my family qualifies as an immediate family member?
    Your immediate family member in regional NSW must meet all requirements listed below:

    Your family member residing in regional NSW must be your father, mother, brother or sister. You can still apply if it’s your step or adoptive parent / sibling

    Your family member must be over 18 years of age

    Your family member in regional NSW must be either an Australian Permanent Resident, an Australian Citizen or a NSW nominated provisional visa holder (subclass 489 or 491)

    Your family member must be currently residing in regional NSW and have resided in regional NSW for at least the last 24 months

    Your family member in regional NSW is required to complete a statutory declaration to confirm that they meet all these requirements

    If you are residing interstate you are not eligible for regional NSW nomination

    https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/live-and-work-in-nsw/visas-and-immigration/Skilled-Work-Regional-visa-subclass-491/frequently-asked-questions

    ANZSCO 311411 | Age :30, Education: 15, Experience: 10, PTE: 10|

    04.04.2018 | Lodged Vetassess Assessment
    05.31.2018 | Vetassess Result : POSITIVE
    06.18.2018 | PTE Mock Test A |LRSW|65/69/79/68|
    06.23.2018 | PTE Mock Test B |LRSW|74/65/84/76|
    06.28.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|74/73/90/74|
    07.06.2018 | Submitted 190 EOI 65+5=70 pts SA|
    07.08.2018 | Lodged SA State Nomination Application
    10.03.2018 | 190 Invitation Received.
    10.12.2018 | Singapore COC issued
    11.06.2018 | NBI Clearance Issued
    11.17.2018 | Medicals
    11.23.2018 | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    11.23.2018 | Visa Lodgement
    03.04.2019 | Direct Grant! Thank you LORD!
    04.18.2019 | IED | Adelaide
    04.XX.2020 | BM | Adelaide

    | Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there.|

  • raylow080309raylow080309 Philippines
    Posts: 25Member
    Joined: Dec 03, 2012

    Hi po sa lahat! Pa update nman po dito kung mg open na 491 sa nsw..thanks po

  • cjgrcjgr philippines
    Posts: 25Member
    Joined: Jan 23, 2018

    Hi po! ask ko lang kapag na grant ba ng 491 visa, pwede ka lumipat lipat ng regions within the state, kahit hindi sa region na pinili mo? tia

  • tigerlancetigerlance Philippines
    Posts: 58Member
    Joined: Mar 09, 2018

    @Hendro said:

    @cjgr said:

    @Hendro said:
    1st Q: Yes
    2nd Q: It should be your contract/offer letter for the 5 years that you are claming na skilled employment in your nominated occupation.

    Thanks po. may additional question lang, yun bang reference letter pwedeng certificate of employment yun? salamat po ulit.

    Hello @cjgr, they only mention "signed and dated reference letter(s) from your employer on the organisation’s letterhead", I'm not so sure how detailed should be the contents, pero if your assessing body is Vetassess, use your reference letter that you submitted during the Vetassess assessment and it should be sufficient enough.

    Paano pag ganito, yung sinubmit mo sa Engineers Australia November 2018 yung assessment yung reference letter, hihingi ka pa ba ng updated reference letter since for the last 10 years yung isusubmit sa lodging of visa up to the date of invitation

    19/04/2011 IELTS Competent L:7.0, R: 7.5, W: 6.0, S: 6.0, OBS: 6.0
    27/03/2018 PTE Proficient L:73, R: 70, W: 73, S: 78, OBS: 71
    09/10/2018 0600H EA Queued for Assessment
    29/10/2018 0530H Assessment in Progess
    29/10/2018 1200H Outcome Received (Positive)

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Members Online (44) + Guest (121)

Captain_Ajomelpowmic23agentKamsshielalablesleelousuperluckycloverbasiaRheaMARN1171933Noodles12jtmOzlazemil1125corrappyka_CEdrwn_velardebcura1datch29baikentigerlancebbtotmikeez.tiupermanhappymomiccvsqtwenty1jessecisa1826extremestylemanjbboyfrisch24fmanuelFourgcai0715projectkoalamiller115FilVictoria2020Jam041019mayhuisosab16Aya20belugaaaaaac4cguyjkr1003psychixmae

Random Members
(38298)

aennaMildredOswDerrickCsiMadeleI56acroldanMarcoBucheGelMelgarmykecardielmbcozbarbellenvlabianojftmagalonaharoldcvidaljaysoncuradakangarookoalaNaomiMcKayAnongBalitajb0708smile22
Browse Members

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters