Hi to All, Please take extra care guys wherever you are, take care of your love ones too. Especially to our friends in Singapore, more being confirmed, and are through community spread, no longer from people who travelled from China. Observe proper hygiene at all times and also monitor our little ones as they often put their hands in their mouth.
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

How can I invite my parents

Magandang gbe po.

Mag aaply po sana yung parents ko (mom and dad) ng tourist visa para bumisita sa akin (studen visa ako).

Pwede po ba ako mag invite sa kanina? Any advice po sa aming requirements.

Salamat po.

Sign In or Register to comment.
LATEST 10 ACTIVE DISCUSSION THREAD
angel_iq4

PTE ACADEMIC

most recent by bondatpinay

angel_iq4

Accountant

most recent by kalmalang_au

angel_iq4

BIG MOVE 2020

most recent by KarlaD

angel_iq4

BM to SA(489)

most recent by von1xx

angel_iq4

Bank supervisor

most recent by maguero

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Members Online (30) + Guest (151)

Adminsilver_iceIzanagiNoodles12red_lionxiaolicokimpoynashmacoy101datch29krishope21mercadojujuiennaluj15HendroHeyYouAUJHONIELkramkramkramDevi@nt19pprmint08twenty1zekemadrbrodpete77naigeru09_sebodemachoCbantilanswit_rileisilverbulletozmanilaNohiel04fruitsaladxiaoxue

Random Members
(38691)

HCertezafameshabustamantejaz007_EngTechericehaoMel_Manuelshela_79_02be20aldsja4rms29JosieDhz19ipoyskyllamosostagardmarlowe022TraciePicoaustralianwannabeCharugrantzzz_09sillyangryman
Browse Members

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters