Hi All, I hope everyone is well and also your family. As a way to extend help during this time of crisis, Visa Consort in partnership with Pinoy AU, would like to offer further reduced rate (for a limited period) to anyone who would wish to engage a migration agent service. If you have conducted your research, you know that their rate is one of the most affordable in the market. Please click here for more details about the offering.
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

Car service - SYDNEY AIRPORT to destination. Mas mura sa Uber..

rodelrodel Posts: 16Member

Car service - SYDNEY AIRPORT to destination. Mas mura sa Uber..For more info pls contact rodel via sms/call 0406826964 or fb/msgr rodel arevalo/ or via email at [email protected]

Comments

• ali0522ali0522 philippines

hi po ask ko lang po hwo much rate nyo sydney airport to central station for two person?

• lunarcatlunarcat Posts: 122Member

Hello, magkano din po from Airport to Burwood area (Burleigh Street or Victoria Street).

• rodelrodel Posts: 16Member

Ung from airpot to central $32....airport to burwood 40 po

Pd rin po akong maging tour service nyo

Hi, what about going to St Clair, NSW? Magkano rate from airport for one person po? Thanks.

Hi po...may complete address po b kyo..?and ung service po parehas lng bayad kung dalawa man kyo or isang pasahero lng

Bigay ko po sa inyo ng 100..s iba po presyo ang presyo nila 115-150..let me know po

Pd nyo po ako message s fb rodel arevalo

@rodel said:
    Pd nyo po ako message s fb rodel arevalo

Hello Sir, I don't have Facebook nor messenger. Do you have WhatsApp or Viber for proper communication?

+61 406826964 number ko.,,ano po number nyo.?