Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! Time flies fast! We are now embarking to another exciting year! 2021. Again, we only wish you all the best! For those who are in Australia now and still coming back to our site. A very big thank you for your unending support. We have loads of new Features and Stuff for the next Year so please stand by :) To those who've just started their journey, we wish to the best as well on your plans :) .

Online job hunt, got hired and sponsored

1121314151618»

Comments

• tmanitotmanito Posts: 28Member

@tmasuncion yup 457 which is known as 482 by now, may nagpost lang na recruiter sa linkedin ng link sa careers website nila. salamat :smile:

wala kasi akong cover letter, resume lang talaga. yung format ng sakin:

Career Summary
    Skills
    Certifications
    Work Experience
    Personal Info
    Character Reference

My 482 TSS Visa Timeline
    9/25/2019 - Got the job offer letter
    10/5/2019 - Medical at Nationwide
    10/11/2019 - Took the PTE exam (1 day cramming at minadamali ko na)
    10/15/2019 - Got the results: L-79/R-84/S-76/W-81 - Proficient
    10/21/2019 - Visa Lodge
    10/24/2019 - Visa Granted
    10/25/2019 - Got notified about my visa grant

• tmasunciontmasuncion Dubai

@tmanito ayos ah. salamat ha.

ANZCO COD: 263111 || Computer Network and Systems Engineer
    12.18.2015 || Signed up with a migration agent. Tried DIY to no avail! LOL!
    00.00.0000 || Contemplating for the entire 2016, some miscommunication between my agent as well. Luckily I made it still!
    08.26.2017 || Received Skills Assessment Results from ACS. Praise the Lord!
    06.06.2018 || PTE first attempt: L:81 R: 77 Speaking: 90 W: 82 (2 Points more for Reading! need a superior score, SMH)
    06.12.2018 || PTE 2nd attempt: L:86 R:87 S: 80 W: 79 (Finally got my desired score! Superior! Praises to God!)
    06.25.2018 || Submitted EOI for Visa 189 and 190 NSW (Felt good to submit EOI, little did I know it was just the beginning...)
    12.11.2018 || To God the Glory! Received Visa 189 ITA! Got teary-eyed on this day! called my mom in the Philippines!
    12.18.2018 || Received Wife's Dubai Police Clearance.
    01.12.2019 || Received my Dubai Police Clearance.
    01.14.2019 || Received my SG Police Clearance! worked here between from 2010 to 2011.
    01.16.2019 || Received NBI Clearance from the Philippines. (This took around 2 weeks)
    02.04.2019 || Lodge visa 189 Application!
    02.05 2019 || Schedule the Medical Examination.
    12.17.2019 || Best Christmas gift ever! The day we got our Grant! All the glory and praises to Him!
    04.01.2020 || Initial Entry (Tentative Date)
    07.20.2020 || Big Move Day!
    Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the Lord," Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

• eyburgereyburger Makati

@RodGanteJr

If possible po pwede pong pasend rin ako ng CV format. Thank you po in advance!

• glad02glad02 Posts: 9Member

@RodGanteJr @IslanderndCity Mga sir baka pwde nyo din sakin mashare yung CV format and cover letter nyo. Or kung sino po nagrant ng visa dyan for sponsorship. Thanks

• JBLGJBLG Posts: 1Member

Hello po, pede rin po ba pa share din po ng CV Format and Cover Letter :) TIA :)

• mayhuisomayhuiso Manila

@RodGanteJr Hello po! Makikiride po sa paghingi ng sample nyo. Thank you. :)

Sales & Marketing Manager
    10|01|19 - Applied for VETASSESS Assessment (ICT Business Development Manager)
    12|20|19 - VETASSESS Positive for ICT Business Development Manager occupation removed from NT list
    01|28|20 - Applied for AIM Skills Assessment (Sales & Marketing Manager)
    01|31|20 - AIM Skills Assessed Positive for Sales & Marketing Manager
    02|29|20- PTE Academics (Proficient Plus)
    03|10|20 - PTE Academics (Superior)
    03|11|20 - EOI Lodge | SA 491 (90 PTS)
    06|03|20 - EOI point update (95 PTS) due to experience milestone but does not affect SA nomination application

• erwayneerwayne Posts: 83Member

@RodGanteJr said:
    Hi po! Magandang gabi rin.

Ako po. Pki-check po ung signature Ko for details. Sobrang blessed po ako na meron nag sponsor sakin. Ina-apply pa lang po ung 457 visa Ko currently. Posible po na makakakita ka ng company na magsponsor sayo. Try mo lang mag-apply and mag-dasal ka palagi. :)

Ang Galing , sana puwede pa din ngayong 2020 yan sir! SANA ALL! haha

• RoroRoro Posts: 3Member

@RodGanteJr Sir pede po Rin makahingi ng format po ng CV and cover letter :) salamat po

• tatanfctatanfc Posts: 1Member

@RodGanteJr @IslanderndCity Mga sir baka pwde nyo po mashare yung CV format and cover letter nyo sa [email protected] Thanks

• France11France11 Posts: 3Member

Hi!

I’m working in advertising here sa Pinas and now exploring paano maka-permanently reside sa AU. Currently, iniisip ko mag apply ng visa via points system sa visa 189 (tinignan ko yung prospective points ko, papasok sa 70 to 80 at least), or go the route kung saan mag-apply ako online (seek, linkedin, glassdoor, etc.). I’m currently weighing my options. Alin ba dito ang mas feasible way to migrate? Also, mag-32 years old pa lang ako this November.

Also, for months I’ve just been researching alone kung paano maka-migrate. Ngayon ko lang nalaman na may ganitong forum pala — hulog ng langit!

Salamat sa magrerespond. :smiley:

• Cerberus13Cerberus13 Tokyo

Hi. Just getting back from a short hiatus from this site. Lost hope about AU.

Anyway, for those who also lost hope about the prospect of invitation from AU, have you considered other countries to immigrate to? Popular alternatives are Canada and NZ but right now, they are challenging to achieve as well especially if we are outside the priority occupations.

I'd like to introduce you to the Republic of Ireland. Right now they also have Critical Skills Occupation system which is currently more diverse than the priority occupations of AU. That is, not only health care workers are being considered.

I just got an offer from an Irish employer with luck and lots of effort of submitting (spamming? lol) CVs. My occupation (not health care related) is in the critical occupations list and I got my work permit approved with the sponsorship of an employer. I am currently in the visa process.

I'm sharing this because I think Ireland is not well known as a consideration for immigration but they do have a system that encourages it. Critical Skills Work Permit is a path to permanent residency (not exactly but the equivalent) for only 2 years in Ireland plus 5 years for naturalisation. Irish passport will allow you to live in any EU member states. Although Ireland is a bit behind AU, NZ, and Canada government system.

To know more about Ireland's Critical Occupations List:
    https://dbei.gov.ie/en/What-We-Do/Workplace-and-Skills/Employment-Permits/Employment-Permit-Eligibility/Highly-Skilled-Eligible-Occupations-List/

xiaoxuejakibantiles

2019-Apr : Research about Canada immigration
    2019-May : WES Canada credentials assessment submission - UPD BS Architecture
    2019-Jul : WES Canada - Assessed as equivalent to Canadian 4-year Bachelor degree
    2019-Jul : IELTS Tokyo - L|R|S|W (7.5|7|7|7) Canadian Language Benchmark 9 (AU-Proficient)
    2019-Jul : Canada CRS lodge - CRS score too low for the current minimum
    2019-Aug : Research about Canadian PNP options
    2019-Aug : Canada, Alberta automatic eligibility for CRS above 300 (no separate EOI lodging)
    2019-Aug : Canada, Saskatchewan Province EOI lodge
    2019-Aug : Canada, Prince Edward Province EOI lodge

2019-Aug : Planned application to NZ Silverfern Visa
    2019-Sep : NZ Silverfern Visa officially discontinued. No more NZ path for me
    2019-Nov : Started considering AU with the new favorable point system for single applicants
    2019-Nov-Dec : Research about AU immigration
    2019-Dec : Discouraged about PH Architecture degree likely to fail AU assessment, stopped considering AU
    2019-Dec : Job offer - Colorado USA, H1-B sponsorship (fingers crossed), for 2020 April filing
    2019-Dec-Jan : Considering my options to stay in Japan to immigrate (language consideration)
    2020-Feb : COVID happened, US Job offer rescinded
    2020-Feb : Considering AU again. Learned about Architectural Draftsperson path

ANZSCO 312111 - Architectural Draftsperson
    2020-Feb-Mar : Preparation of documents for Vetassess assessment
    2020-Mar : Vetassess submission - Priority processing
    2020-Apr : Vetassess positive assessment - 5+ years employment
    2020-Apr : SkillSelect EOI lodge - 190/491 : 80/90 points
    2020-Jun 25 : PTE-A Tokyo - L|R|S|W (80|84|90|79) Superior
    2020-Jun : SkillSelect EOI update - 190/491 : 90/100 points

2020-Aug : Job Offer - Ireland, Critical Skills Employment Permit path
    2020-Sep : Refused Ireland Work Permit, appealed
    2020-Oct : Lost 5 points in EOI
    2020-Oct : Appeal approved. Work permit granted
    2020-Nov : Ireland Employment Visa application approved

• poiuy098poiuy098 Bataan

@Cerberus13 said:

Anyway, for those who also lost hope about the prospect of invitation from AU, have you considered other countries to immigrate to? Popular alternatives are Canada and NZ but right now, they are challenging to achieve as well especially if we are outside the priority occupations.

I'd like to introduce you to the Republic of Ireland. Right now they also have Critical Skills Occupation system which is currently more diverse than the priority occupations of AU. That is, not only health care workers are being considered.

I just got an offer from an Irish employer with luck and lots of effort of submitting (spamming? lol) CVs. My occupation (not health care related) is in the critical occupations list and I got my work permit approved with the sponsorship of an employer. I am currently in the visa process.

I'm sharing this because I think Ireland is not well known as a consideration for immigration but they do have a system that encourages it. Critical Skills Work Permit is a path to permanent residency (not exactly but the equivalent) for only 2 years in Ireland plus 5 years for naturalisation. Irish passport will allow you to live in any EU member states. Although Ireland is a bit behind AU, NZ, and Canada government system.

https://dbei.gov.ie/en/What-We-Do/Workplace-and-Skills/Employment-Permits/Employment-Permit-Eligibility/Highly-Skilled-Eligible-Occupations-List/

Hi po,

I have sent you a private message. I would like to ask a few questions regarding the critical skills work permit on Ireland.

• jennettejennette Posts: 64Member

@Cerberus13 said:

Hi po, inquire lng po, does it need an employer to apply with this visa? If need po , sang website po kayo nag job hunting.. TIA po..

@jennette said:

@Cerberus13 said:

Hi po, inquire lng po, does it need an employer to apply with this visa? If need po , sang website po kayo nag job hunting.. TIA po..

Hi. Yes po need ng employer to sponsor you. Honestly di ko na maalala exact website pero Glassdoor ata.

Meron silang FOI list ng companies na actively sponsoring overseas candidates so you may want to start there so you'll know kung anong company may chance to sponsor.

2019-Jul : WES Canada - Assessed as equivalent to Canadian 4-year Bachelor degree
    2019-Jul : IELTS Tokyo - L|R|S|W (7.5|7|7|7) Canadian Language Benchmark 9 (AU-Proficient)
    2019-Aug : Canada, Alberta automatic eligibility for CRS above 300 (no separate EOI lodging)

2019-Nov : Started considering AU with the new favorable point system for single applicants
    2019-Dec : Discouraged about PH Architecture degree likely to fail AU assessment, stopped considering AU
    2019-Dec : Job offer - Colorado USA, H1-B sponsorship (fingers crossed), for 2020 April filing
    2019-Dec-Jan : Considering my options to stay in Japan to immigrate (language consideration)

• jennettejennette Posts: 64Member

@Cerberus13 said:

@jennette said:

@Cerberus13 said:

Hi. Yes po need ng employer to sponsor you. Honestly di ko na maalala exact website pero Glassdoor ata.

Meron silang FOI list ng companies na actively sponsoring overseas candidates so you may want to start there so you'll know kung anong company may chance to sponsor.

Thanks po

• shewolf30shewolf30 Posts: 9Member

@Cerberus13 if it’s not too much to ask, can you please share the link to the foi list? Thanks! I’m an IT professional and we’d like to consider this.

@shewolf30 said:
    @Cerberus13 if it’s not too much to ask, can you please share the link to the foi list? Thanks! I’m an IT professional and we’d like to consider this.

Sure. Here:
    https://dbei.gov.ie/en/What-We-Do/Workplace-and-Skills/Employment-Permits/Statistics/

shewolf30