Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Buying your house in Melbourne THE PROCESS

orangesodaorangesoda MelbournePosts: 77Member

Hi guys! Just sharing our journey on how we bought our first home here in Melbourne.
I remember nung nag aapply kami ng visa, this forum really helped me alot that i did not need agency to process my visa. Just by the help of those people here sa forum we were able to obtain our PR visa. So i want to give back by sharing this info to you guys and those planning to buy their own house here in Australia.
Baka merong curious about the process and to give you an idea On the process. Please like and subscribe. Comments are welcome din. If my mali kami nasabi or my suggestion kayo don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the video.

august to october 2013-bridging program at ihna victoria
dec 2013-went back to ph
jan 21, 2014- anmac received my skills assessment application
may 29, 2014- received my skills assessment (positive)
june 4, 2014-applied at victoria for state sponsorship
june 5, 2014- approved victoria state sponsorship/skill select invitation to apply for 190 visa
august 7, 2014- lodged 190 visa application with defacto partner, documents uploaded
September 13, 2014 - medicals done
October 14, 2014 - visa granted. Thank you Lord soooo much!
March 6, 2015 - Arrived in Melbourne VIC
April 2015 - Obtained first job as a nurse in Melbourne