Sorry for the down-time kanina, I've sorted it out, everything should be back to normal.
Hi All, I hope everyone is well and also your family. As a way to extend help during this time of crisis, Visa Consort in partnership with Pinoy AU, would like to offer further reduced rate (for a limited period) to anyone who would wish to engage a migration agent service. If you have conducted your research, you know that their rate is one of the most affordable in the market. Please click here for more details about the offering.
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

July 2020 189/190/491 Visa

Sorry because I was out the whole day and just read my email late afternoon but here it goes!

Received my ITA 7:03am Phil Time 14 July 2020 offshore 491 Family Sponsored

July 2020 for 189 190 and 491 Visa

********GRANTS********
Username | Visa type | Lodge Date | GSM Office | Date Granted | Target State/City | IED

******VISA LODGE******
Username | Visa type | Lodge Date | Date CO Contacted / Requested Documents | GSM Office

Invitation Received
Username | Visa type | Points | ANZSCO code | ITA Date Received
1. @masteruzi | 491 - FS | 100 | 233912 | July 14, 2020
2.
*******EOI LODGE*******
Username | Visa type | Points | ANZSCO code | EOI Lodge Date

baiken
«134

Comments

  • baikenbaiken QLD
    Posts: 113Member
    Joined: Feb 23, 2018

    @masteruzi said:
    Sorry because I was out the whole day and just read my email late afternoon but here it goes!

    Received my ITA 7:03am Phil Time 14 July 2020 offshore 491 Family Sponsored

    July 2020 for 189 190 and 491 Visa

    ********GRANTS********
    Username | Visa type | Lodge Date | GSM Office | Date Granted | Target State/City | IED

    ******VISA LODGE******
    Username | Visa type | Lodge Date | Date CO Contacted / Requested Documents | GSM Office

    Invitation Received
    Username | Visa type | Points | ANZSCO code | ITA Date Received
    1. @masteruzi | 491 - FS | 100 | 233912 | July 14, 2020
    2.
    *******EOI LODGE*******
    Username | Visa type | Points | ANZSCO code | EOI Lodge Date

    congrats! :)

    anna_m

    ~~
    February 23, 2018 = Signed up for the forum. Started gathering Documents and Reviewing for IELTS.
    June 2018 = Company offered to provide 482, GRABBED IT!!!
    October 15, 2018 = Visa Lodged
    November 13, 2018 = Visa Granted
    POEA Processing = took me almost a year to get all documents in place.
    June 2019 = BM!!!
    October 2019 = Started to review for PTE, aiming for Superior scores!
    PTE Mock Test = L=68/R=64/S=90/W=77 (20200223)
    PTE Test Date = L=90/R=85/S=90/W=85 (20200229)
    EOI Lodged for Visa 189/190 NSW (75/80) = (20200301)
    ITA = ******
    Visa Grant = ******
    ~~

    Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

  • Zezima1234Zezima1234 Posts: 17Member
    Joined: Dec 10, 2019

    Congrats po! Can someone clarify akala ko po state nominations such as SC 190 and 491 are at halt hangang October since wala pa budget allocation ang DHA sa mga states?

  • KaidanKaidan Posts: 90Member
    Joined: Jun 02, 2020

    @Zezima1234 said:
    Congrats po! Can someone clarify akala ko po state nominations such as SC 190 and 491 are at halt hangang October since wala pa budget allocation ang DHA sa mga states?

    Notice that he/she is a 491 family sponsored. This is a direct DHA ITA, not by state.

  • diannaCdiannaC PH
    Posts: 40Member
    Joined: Jun 15, 2018

    @masteruzi said:
    Sorry because I was out the whole day and just read my email late afternoon but here it goes!

    Received my ITA 7:03am Phil Time 14 July 2020 offshore 491 Family Sponsored

    July 2020 for 189 190 and 491 Visa

    ********GRANTS********
    Username | Visa type | Lodge Date | GSM Office | Date Granted | Target State/City | IED

    ******VISA LODGE******
    Username | Visa type | Lodge Date | Date CO Contacted / Requested Documents | GSM Office

    Invitation Received
    Username | Visa type | Points | ANZSCO code | ITA Date Received
    1. @masteruzi | 491 - FS | 100 | 233912 | July 14, 2020
    2.
    *******EOI LODGE*******
    Username | Visa type | Points | ANZSCO code | EOI Lodge Date

    Anong state po? Hindi ba ganun kacomplicated if family sponsored or mas magastos ba? May first degree cousin wants to sponsor me for FS QLD.

  • diannaCdiannaC PH
    Posts: 40Member
    Joined: Jun 15, 2018

    @Kaidan said:

    @Zezima1234 said:
    Congrats po! Can someone clarify akala ko po state nominations such as SC 190 and 491 are at halt hangang October since wala pa budget allocation ang DHA sa mga states?

    Notice that he/she is a 491 family sponsored. This is a direct DHA ITA, not by state.

    Does it mean na for family sponsored, open po sila?

  • KaidanKaidan Posts: 90Member
    Joined: Jun 02, 2020

    @diannaC said:

    @Kaidan said:

    @Zezima1234 said:
    Congrats po! Can someone clarify akala ko po state nominations such as SC 190 and 491 are at halt hangang October since wala pa budget allocation ang DHA sa mga states?

    Notice that he/she is a 491 family sponsored. This is a direct DHA ITA, not by state.

    Does it mean na for family sponsored, open po sila?

    491 Family Sponsored visa is managed by DHA along with 189. Since may draw and invitation, so probably yes. The state will not nominate you for this but you will need to be sponsored by an eligible relative. Then consider EOI scores here are competitive too.

  • r_orasr_oras Melbourne
    Posts: 65Member
    Joined: Jun 06, 2015

    Ayun may gumawa din. Naisip ko gumawa ng tracker for the month of July kasi nag submit ako EOI yesterday para sana malaman ko sino mga kasabayan ko. :D Add ko nalang din details ko dito and for the others kindly fill it in narin if applicable sa inyo. Thanks!

    Anyway, congrats @masteruzi sa invite!

    July 2020 for 189 190 and 491 Visa

    ********GRANTS********
    Username | Visa type | Lodge Date | GSM Office | Date Granted | Target State/City | IED

    ******VISA LODGE******
    Username | Visa type | Lodge Date | Date CO Contacted / Requested Documents | GSM Office

    Invitation Received
    Username | Visa type | Points | ANZSCO code | ITA Date Received
    1. @masteruzi | 491 - FS | 100 | 233912 | July 14, 2020

    *******EOI LODGE*******
    Username | Visa type | Points | ANZSCO code | EOI Lodge Date
    1. @r_oras | 189 | 90 Points | 261111 | 14/07/2020

    P.S. Mga ka-forum, one question lang regarding 491 - FS, kasi nagbasa basa na ako and I was wondering kung may naka basa sa inyo if KAILANGAN na same location kayo nung family sponsor mo? Like for example ung FS is located sa Perth but then the 491 applicant wants to work somewhere in Gold Coast/Sunshine Coast or any other regional area around Australia. Thanks in advance sa mga sasagot! :smiley:

    Business Analyst (261111) | Age: 30 | Language: 20 | Education: 15 | Australian Education: 5 | NAATI CCL: 5 | Professional Year: 5 | Partner Skills: 10 | TOTAL: 90 points

    Timeline:
    01/07/2016: Arrived in Australia (as Tourist)
    29/09/2016: Applied for Student Visa
    08/10/2016: Student Visa Granted
    07/11/2016: Oh boy! School Boy!
    02/11/2018: Course Completion
    06/03/2019: Applied for 485 Visa
    01/05/2019: 485 Visa Granted
    10/05/2019: Start of Professional Year
    13/03/2020: Completion of Professional Year
    28/04/2020: Applied for Skills Assesment
    03/06/2020: ACS Skills Assessment Result (Suitable)
    19/06/2020: NAATI CCL Results Released (Passed)
    14/07/2020: PTE Exam Results Released (Superior)
    14/07/2020: Submitted EOI for 189

  • masteruzimasteruzi NSW
    Posts: 29Member
    Joined: Feb 20, 2019

    @diannaC NSW po under na State. Pero Central Coast yung regional area na nagsponsor sakin. Actually Aunt siya ng misis ko. I think mas simple lang siya na process compared sa state sponsorship kase hahanap ka lang ng relative na either Citizen or PR na magsponsor sayo.

    Pwede yang cousin mo basta nasa regional area siya nakatira.

    Eto requirements ng family sponsorship:

    Sponsorship by an eligible relative

    Your sponsor must be:

    18 years old or older
    usually resident in a designated area of Australia
    be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen
    be your or your partner's eligible relative
    An eligible relative can be:

    a parent
    a child or step-child
    a brother, sister, adoptive brother, adoptive sister, step-brother or step-sister
    an aunt, uncle, adoptive aunt, adoptive uncle, step-aunt or step-uncle
    a nephew, niece, adoptive nephew, adoptive niece, step-nephew or step-niece
    a grandparent, or
    a first cousin
    The Department of Home Affairs must approve your sponsorship before you can be granted a visa.

  • r_orasr_oras Melbourne
    Posts: 65Member
    Joined: Jun 06, 2015

    @masteruzi said:
    @diannaC NSW po under na State. Pero Central Coast yung regional area na nagsponsor sakin. Actually Aunt siya ng misis ko. I think mas simple lang siya na process compared sa state sponsorship kase hahanap ka lang ng relative na either Citizen or PR na magsponsor sayo.

    Pwede yang cousin mo basta nasa regional area siya nakatira.

    Eto requirements ng family sponsorship:

    Sponsorship by an eligible relative

    Your sponsor must be:

    18 years old or older
    usually resident in a designated area of Australia
    be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen
    be your or your partner's eligible relative
    An eligible relative can be:

    a parent
    a child or step-child
    a brother, sister, adoptive brother, adoptive sister, step-brother or step-sister
    an aunt, uncle, adoptive aunt, adoptive uncle, step-aunt or step-uncle
    a nephew, niece, adoptive nephew, adoptive niece, step-nephew or step-niece
    a grandparent, or
    a first cousin
    The Department of Home Affairs must approve your sponsorship before you can be granted a visa.

    Oh! So pwede ngang kahit ibang location! Salamat @masteruzi sa pag confirm!

    Business Analyst (261111) | Age: 30 | Language: 20 | Education: 15 | Australian Education: 5 | NAATI CCL: 5 | Professional Year: 5 | Partner Skills: 10 | TOTAL: 90 points

    Timeline:
    01/07/2016: Arrived in Australia (as Tourist)
    29/09/2016: Applied for Student Visa
    08/10/2016: Student Visa Granted
    07/11/2016: Oh boy! School Boy!
    02/11/2018: Course Completion
    06/03/2019: Applied for 485 Visa
    01/05/2019: 485 Visa Granted
    10/05/2019: Start of Professional Year
    13/03/2020: Completion of Professional Year
    28/04/2020: Applied for Skills Assesment
    03/06/2020: ACS Skills Assessment Result (Suitable)
    19/06/2020: NAATI CCL Results Released (Passed)
    14/07/2020: PTE Exam Results Released (Superior)
    14/07/2020: Submitted EOI for 189

  • jennettejennette Posts: 19Member
    Joined: Jun 15, 2020

    @masteruzi said:
    @diannaC NSW po under na State. Pero Central Coast yung regional area na nagsponsor sakin. Actually Aunt siya ng misis ko. I think mas simple lang siya na process compared sa state sponsorship kase hahanap ka lang ng relative na either Citizen or PR na magsponsor sayo.

    Pwede yang cousin mo basta nasa regional area siya nakatira.

    Eto requirements ng family sponsorship:

    Sponsorship by an eligible relative

    Your sponsor must be:

    18 years old or older
    usually resident in a designated area of Australia
    be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen
    be your or your partner's eligible relative
    An eligible relative can be:

    a parent
    a child or step-child
    a brother, sister, adoptive brother, adoptive sister, step-brother or step-sister
    an aunt, uncle, adoptive aunt, adoptive uncle, step-aunt or step-uncle
    a nephew, niece, adoptive nephew, adoptive niece, step-nephew or step-niece
    a grandparent, or
    a first cousin
    The Department of Home Affairs must approve your sponsorship before you can be granted a visa.

    Hi po , mag ask lang po regarding step ng FS 491 , may friend po kasi ako n may relative s OZ , kaso po wala kami idea s process n to. need po b ung relative ang mag process ng paper s DHA ? Thanks po..

  • eNVieeNVie Posts: 18Member
    Joined: Oct 15, 2019

    Hi, i'm not sure where to ask. This is regarding EOI application under Education. What do you choose under "degree"? I'm an ECE board passer and was assessed by EA as Prof Engr. Should I choose the "Bachelors degree in Science, mathematics and technology" or "AQF awarded..."? Can someone help? It would be a great help. Thank you so much.

  • jennettejennette Posts: 19Member
    Joined: Jun 15, 2020

    @eNVie said:
    Hi, i'm not sure where to ask. This is regarding EOI application under Education. What do you choose under "degree"? I'm an ECE board passer and was assessed by EA as Prof Engr. Should I choose the "Bachelors degree in Science, mathematics and technology" or "AQF awarded..."? Can someone help? It would be a great help. Thank you so much.

    @eNVie said:
    Hi, i'm not sure where to ask. This is regarding EOI application under Education. What do you choose under "degree"? I'm an ECE board passer and was assessed by EA as Prof Engr. Should I choose the "Bachelors degree in Science, mathematics and technology" or "AQF awarded..."? Can someone help? It would be a great help. Thank you so much.

    Hi po..kung anu po ung nklagay s diploma nyo n degree.. if it is "bachelor in science major in _____" then tama po kayo s bachelors degree in science.

  • LinetdaneLinetdane Singapore
    Posts: 134Member
    Joined: Jun 02, 2019

    @jennette said:
    Hi po , mag ask lang po regarding step ng FS 491 , may friend po kasi ako n may relative s OZ , kaso po wala kami idea s process n to. need po b ung relative ang mag process ng paper s DHA ? Thanks po..

    Hi, basically same process siya ng 189, sa EOI tick mo lang 491 Family Sponsored. Make sure na the eligible relative stays in a regional area at PR/Citizen na for a year.

    Once invited, sa supporting docs, you can submit birth cert, marriage cert, family tree, utility bill ng relative mo, house title mga ganun to prove 2 things na relative mo siya at sa regional siya nakatira.

    ANZSCO 233311 (Electrical Engineer)
    Age: 30 Language: 10 Experience: 10 Education: 15 Partner: 10 FS: 15

    4-May-19 -PTE Results (L 72, R 71, S 71, W 72)
    4-May-19 -PTE Results Partner (L 80, R 77, S 75, W 79)
    5-Jun-19 -EA Submitted
    6-Jun-19 -EA Positive Assessment
    7-Jun-19 -Submit EOI (189/190, 65/70 pts)
    17-Oct-19 -EA Submitted Partner
    16-Nov-19 -Update EOI (189/190, 70/75 pts)
    5-Dec-19 -EA Positive Assessment Partner
    5-Dec-19 -Update EOI (189/190, 75/80 pts)
    *Nawalan ng pag-asa. Biglang pinaalala ni Lord na pwede pala Family Sponsored 491.
    25-Feb-20 -Update EOI (189/190/491-FS, 75/80/90 pts)
    12-Mar-20 -Received ITA 491 Family Sponsored
    23-Mar-20 - Lodge Visa
    30-Mar-20 - Biometrics (Applicable for 491)

    "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us--whatever we ask--we know that we have what we asked of him." 1 John 5:14-15

  • KaidanKaidan Posts: 90Member
    Joined: Jun 02, 2020

    @jennette said:

    @eNVie said:
    Hi, i'm not sure where to ask. This is regarding EOI application under Education. What do you choose under "degree"? I'm an ECE board passer and was assessed by EA as Prof Engr. Should I choose the "Bachelors degree in Science, mathematics and technology" or "AQF awarded..."? Can someone help? It would be a great help. Thank you so much.

    @eNVie said:
    Hi, i'm not sure where to ask. This is regarding EOI application under Education. What do you choose under "degree"? I'm an ECE board passer and was assessed by EA as Prof Engr. Should I choose the "Bachelors degree in Science, mathematics and technology" or "AQF awarded..."? Can someone help? It would be a great help. Thank you so much.

    Hi po..kung anu po ung nklagay s diploma nyo n degree.. if it is "bachelor in science major in _____" then tama po kayo s bachelors degree in science.

    Make sure na matched sa assessment ng EA! Not all degree in PH will be equivalent to their bachelor's. I'm not sure sa actual assessment ng EA pero for Vetassess for example they are the one who will determine if your degree is AQF bachelors, advanced diploma, oir diploma only. Walang bearing kung anong nasa diploma mo in this case.

  • KaidanKaidan Posts: 90Member
    Joined: Jun 02, 2020

    @Kaidan said:

    @jennette said:

    @eNVie said:
    Hi, i'm not sure where to ask. This is regarding EOI application under Education. What do you choose under "degree"? I'm an ECE board passer and was assessed by EA as Prof Engr. Should I choose the "Bachelors degree in Science, mathematics and technology" or "AQF awarded..."? Can someone help? It would be a great help. Thank you so much.

    @eNVie said:
    Hi, i'm not sure where to ask. This is regarding EOI application under Education. What do you choose under "degree"? I'm an ECE board passer and was assessed by EA as Prof Engr. Should I choose the "Bachelors degree in Science, mathematics and technology" or "AQF awarded..."? Can someone help? It would be a great help. Thank you so much.

    Hi po..kung anu po ung nklagay s diploma nyo n degree.. if it is "bachelor in science major in _____" then tama po kayo s bachelors degree in science.

    Make sure na matched sa assessment ng EA! Not all degree in PH will be equivalent to their bachelor's. I'm not sure sa actual assessment ng EA pero for Vetassess for example they are the one who will determine if your degree is AQF bachelors, advanced diploma, oir diploma only. Walang bearing kung anong nasa diploma mo in this case.

    Or does EA automatically accept the degree as equivalent if the outcome is positive?

  • jennettejennette Posts: 19Member
    Joined: Jun 15, 2020

    @Linetdane said:

    @jennette said:
    Hi po , mag ask lang po regarding step ng FS 491 , may friend po kasi ako n may relative s OZ , kaso po wala kami idea s process n to. need po b ung relative ang mag process ng paper s DHA ? Thanks po..

    Hi, basically same process siya ng 189, sa EOI tick mo lang 491 Family Sponsored. Make sure na the eligible relative stays in a regional area at PR/Citizen na for a year.

    Once invited, sa supporting docs, you can submit birth cert, marriage cert, family tree, utility bill ng relative mo, house title mga ganun to prove 2 things na relative mo siya at sa regional siya nakatira.

    Maam, if same ng 189 need mag create ng EOI, then wait for invite ng ITA..? thanks po

  • jennettejennette Posts: 19Member
    Joined: Jun 15, 2020

    @Linetdane said:

    @jennette said:
    Hi po , mag ask lang po regarding step ng FS 491 , may friend po kasi ako n may relative s OZ , kaso po wala kami idea s process n to. need po b ung relative ang mag process ng paper s DHA ? Thanks po..

    Hi, basically same process siya ng 189, sa EOI tick mo lang 491 Family Sponsored. Make sure na the eligible relative stays in a regional area at PR/Citizen na for a year.

    Once invited, sa supporting docs, you can submit birth cert, marriage cert, family tree, utility bill ng relative mo, house title mga ganun to prove 2 things na relative mo siya at sa regional siya nakatira.

    Thanks po .. :smile:

  • eNVieeNVie Posts: 18Member
    Joined: Oct 15, 2019

    @eNVie said:
    Hi, i'm not sure where to ask. This is regarding EOI application under Education. What do you choose under "degree"? I'm an ECE board passer and was assessed by EA as Prof Engr. Should I choose the "Bachelors degree in Science, mathematics and technology" or "AQF awarded..."? Can someone help? It would be a great help. Thank you so much.

    Hi po..kung anu po ung nklagay s diploma nyo n degree.. if it is "bachelor in science major in _____" then tama po kayo s bachelors degree in science.

    Make sure na matched sa assessment ng EA! Not all degree in PH will be equivalent to their bachelor's. I'm not sure sa actual assessment ng EA pero for Vetassess for example they are the one who will determine if your degree is AQF bachelors, advanced diploma, oir diploma only. Walang bearing kung anong nasa diploma mo in this case.

    Thanks for replying. Positive po yung outcome and this is what it said "AQF Level: Bachelor Degree". So tama po ba na "Bachelor in Science, Mathematics and Technology" ang iclick? Thanks po. Medyo nalito ako dito. Just to be sure...

    @lecia hi po, sorry to bother you, but do you have an idea po regarding my question above? Thanks for your help.

    queenbee360
  • jennettejennette Posts: 19Member
    Joined: Jun 15, 2020

    @eNVie said:

    @eNVie said:
    Hi, i'm not sure where to ask. This is regarding EOI application under Education. What do you choose under "degree"? I'm an ECE board passer and was assessed by EA as Prof Engr. Should I choose the "Bachelors degree in Science, mathematics and technology" or "AQF awarded..."? Can someone help? It would be a great help. Thank you so much.

    Hi po..kung anu po ung nklagay s diploma nyo n degree.. if it is "bachelor in science major in _____" then tama po kayo s bachelors degree in science.

    Make sure na matched sa assessment ng EA! Not all degree in PH will be equivalent to their bachelor's. I'm not sure sa actual assessment ng EA pero for Vetassess for example they are the one who will determine if your degree is AQF bachelors, advanced diploma, oir diploma only. Walang bearing kung anong nasa diploma mo in this case.

    Thanks for replying. Positive po yung outcome and this is what it said "AQF Level: Bachelor Degree". So tama po ba na "Bachelor in Science, Mathematics and Technology" ang iclick? Thanks po. Medyo nalito ako dito. Just to be sure...

    @lecia hi po, sorry to bother you, but do you have an idea po regarding my question above? Thanks for your help.

    Hi po, maybe you can have an idea , ung s hubby ko po CE cy , tpos nag apply kami ng assessment s vetasses ang tick ko po was "Bachelor in Science, Mathematics and Technology" wala man po naging prob.. positive outcome naman. hope can lighten u up.

  • eNVieeNVie Posts: 18Member
    Joined: Oct 15, 2019

    @jennette said:

    @eNVie said:

    @eNVie said:
    Hi, i'm not sure where to ask. This is regarding EOI application under Education. What do you choose under "degree"? I'm an ECE board passer and was assessed by EA as Prof Engr. Should I choose the "Bachelors degree in Science, mathematics and technology" or "AQF awarded..."? Can someone help? It would be a great help. Thank you so much.

    Hi po..kung anu po ung nklagay s diploma nyo n degree.. if it is "bachelor in science major in _____" then tama po kayo s bachelors degree in science.

    Make sure na matched sa assessment ng EA! Not all degree in PH will be equivalent to their bachelor's. I'm not sure sa actual assessment ng EA pero for Vetassess for example they are the one who will determine if your degree is AQF bachelors, advanced diploma, oir diploma only. Walang bearing kung anong nasa diploma mo in this case.

    Thanks for replying. Positive po yung outcome and this is what it said "AQF Level: Bachelor Degree". So tama po ba na "Bachelor in Science, Mathematics and Technology" ang iclick? Thanks po. Medyo nalito ako dito. Just to be sure...

    @lecia hi po, sorry to bother you, but do you have an idea po regarding my question above? Thanks for your help.

    Hi po, maybe you can have an idea , ung s hubby ko po CE cy , tpos nag apply kami ng assessment s vetasses ang tick ko po was "Bachelor in Science, Mathematics and Technology" wala man po naging prob.. positive outcome naman. hope can lighten u up.

    Hi po, this is in submitting an EOI na po.. ganon din po ba tinick niyo?

  • _sebodemacho_sebodemacho Singapore
    Posts: 298Member
    Joined: Sep 13, 2019

    @eNVie said:

    @eNVie said:
    Hi, i'm not sure where to ask. This is regarding EOI application under Education. What do you choose under "degree"? I'm an ECE board passer and was assessed by EA as Prof Engr. Should I choose the "Bachelors degree in Science, mathematics and technology" or "AQF awarded..."? Can someone help? It would be a great help. Thank you so much.

    Hi po..kung anu po ung nklagay s diploma nyo n degree.. if it is "bachelor in science major in _____" then tama po kayo s bachelors degree in science.

    Make sure na matched sa assessment ng EA! Not all degree in PH will be equivalent to their bachelor's. I'm not sure sa actual assessment ng EA pero for Vetassess for example they are the one who will determine if your degree is AQF bachelors, advanced diploma, oir diploma only. Walang bearing kung anong nasa diploma mo in this case.

    Thanks for replying. Positive po yung outcome and this is what it said "AQF Level: Bachelor Degree". So tama po ba na "Bachelor in Science, Mathematics and Technology" ang iclick? Thanks po. Medyo nalito ako dito. Just to be sure...

    @lecia hi po, sorry to bother you, but do you have an idea po regarding my question above? Thanks for your help.

    I think "Bachelor Degree in Science, Business or Technology" yung nasa EOI. Meron bang "Bachelor in Science, Mathematics and Technology" ?

    01.01.2019 | Started reading up, and researching on Oz/Kiwi dreams
    01.06.2019 | Started collecting docs for ACS Assessment
    01.09.2019 | Started collecting docs for Wife's ACS Assessment
    21.09.2019 | Submitted ACS Assessment (Main)
    01.10.2019 | Started preparing for English Test
    24.10.2019 | ACS Assessment Result (Main) | Suitable - ANZSCO 261312 (Developer Programmer)
    21.01.2020 | Submitted ACS Assessment (Wife)
    12.02.2020 | ACS Assessment Result (Wife) | Suitable - ANZSCO 261111 (ICT Business Analyst)
    19.02.2020 | PTE (Main) | Results: L90 R83 S90 W82 (Superior)
    09.03.2020 | PTE (Wife) | Results: L90 R80 S90 W82 (Superior)

    10.03.2020 | EOI DoE | Lodgement | 189 (85pts), 190 (90pts)
    30.07.2020 | EOI DoE | Automatic Update due to Job Experience | 189 (90pts), 190 (95pts)
    30.07.2020 | NAATI CCL Online Test | Results: TBD
    xx.xx.xxxx | ITA
    xx.xx.xxxx | Visa Lodge
    xx.xx.xxxx | Visa Grant

  • jennettejennette Posts: 19Member
    Joined: Jun 15, 2020

    @eNVie said:

    @jennette said:

    @eNVie said:

    @eNVie said:
    Hi, i'm not sure where to ask. This is regarding EOI application under Education. What do you choose under "degree"? I'm an ECE board passer and was assessed by EA as Prof Engr. Should I choose the "Bachelors degree in Science, mathematics and technology" or "AQF awarded..."? Can someone help? It would be a great help. Thank you so much.

    Hi po..kung anu po ung nklagay s diploma nyo n degree.. if it is "bachelor in science major in _____" then tama po kayo s bachelors degree in science.

    Make sure na matched sa assessment ng EA! Not all degree in PH will be equivalent to their bachelor's. I'm not sure sa actual assessment ng EA pero for Vetassess for example they are the one who will determine if your degree is AQF bachelors, advanced diploma, oir diploma only. Walang bearing kung anong nasa diploma mo in this case.

    Thanks for replying. Positive po yung outcome and this is what it said "AQF Level: Bachelor Degree". So tama po ba na "Bachelor in Science, Mathematics and Technology" ang iclick? Thanks po. Medyo nalito ako dito. Just to be sure...

    @lecia hi po, sorry to bother you, but do you have an idea po regarding my question above? Thanks for your help.

    Hi po, maybe you can have an idea , ung s hubby ko po CE cy , tpos nag apply kami ng assessment s vetasses ang tick ko po was "Bachelor in Science, Mathematics and Technology" wala man po naging prob.. positive outcome naman. hope can lighten u up.

    Hi po, this is in submitting an EOI na po.. ganon din po ba tinick niyo?

    yes po, kung anu po ung s vetassess assessment n cnubmit namin ganun din po ung s EOI n sinubmit nmin para po walang conflict.. wala naman nging prob..

  • tympanic123tympanic123 UAE
    Posts: 113Member
    Joined: Oct 05, 2018

    Hi po good day po sa lahat.

    Mag ask lang po ako once po ba na nagrant kayo under 491 skilled migrant visa kahit sang regional areas po ba kayo within Australia puede mag stay?. or for example under QLDS po ung nomination nio, once ma grant po ung 491 nio within regional areas lang ng QLDS kayo puede mag stay?.

    Salamat po sa sasagot sa query ko..

  • jewelandherpalacejewelandherpalace Posts: 4Member
    Joined: Jul 17, 2020

    Hi everyone. I just want to ask if anyone here could give a transparent advise if it is better to start processing PR now (for accountant/auditor) amidst the Covid 19 situation or better to apply for it in 2021? Also, what is the status of PR application for accountant/auditor now in Australia? I read that points are now 100 (accountant) and 95 (auditors) and application now is really difficult. Given this high points, what are the chances of being granted PR for subclass 189 or 190? Thank you! God bless and please stay safe :)

  • r_orasr_oras Melbourne
    Posts: 65Member
    Joined: Jun 06, 2015

    @tympanic123 said:
    Hi po good day po sa lahat.

    Mag ask lang po ako once po ba na nagrant kayo under 491 skilled migrant visa kahit sang regional areas po ba kayo within Australia puede mag stay?. or for example under QLDS po ung nomination nio, once ma grant po ung 491 nio within regional areas lang ng QLDS kayo puede mag stay?.

    Salamat po sa sasagot sa query ko..

    Hello po. For 491 visa po, it's either you get nominated by a state or be sponsored by an eligible relative. For relative sponsorship, pede ka po mag work sa ibang regional areas around Australia and not necessarily sa same state ng sponsor mo. Wala po kasi nakalagay sa conditions ng 491 visa na you have to be living in the same state with your sponsor.

    Hindi ko lang po sure about state nomination kasi baka upon receiving the invite from the state eh may agreement na kailangan mo magstay within that state na nag nominate sayo.

    Sana po nakatulong :)

    Business Analyst (261111) | Age: 30 | Language: 20 | Education: 15 | Australian Education: 5 | NAATI CCL: 5 | Professional Year: 5 | Partner Skills: 10 | TOTAL: 90 points

    Timeline:
    01/07/2016: Arrived in Australia (as Tourist)
    29/09/2016: Applied for Student Visa
    08/10/2016: Student Visa Granted
    07/11/2016: Oh boy! School Boy!
    02/11/2018: Course Completion
    06/03/2019: Applied for 485 Visa
    01/05/2019: 485 Visa Granted
    10/05/2019: Start of Professional Year
    13/03/2020: Completion of Professional Year
    28/04/2020: Applied for Skills Assesment
    03/06/2020: ACS Skills Assessment Result (Suitable)
    19/06/2020: NAATI CCL Results Released (Passed)
    14/07/2020: PTE Exam Results Released (Superior)
    14/07/2020: Submitted EOI for 189

  • Pandabelle0405Pandabelle0405 Singapore
    Posts: 498Member
    Joined: Aug 16, 2017

    Hi kabayan musta po lahat my chance pa po ba ang 80pts todo n po kc yan pts wala na mahugot hehe, then if mag applay ng po ba 190/85pts 491/95pts my onti chance po kaya hehe kc parang ang tataas na ng mga scores ngaun ng ng aaplay job code po 233211 civil. Kahit 491 sana mkapasok hehe.. pahirapan n po ngaun pls advice po salamat

  • lecialecia Posts: 1,546Member
    Joined: Nov 06, 2016

    @Pandabelle0405 said:
    Hi kabayan musta po lahat my chance pa po ba ang 80pts todo n po kc yan pts wala na mahugot hehe, then if mag applay ng po ba 190/85pts 491/95pts my onti chance po kaya hehe kc parang ang tataas na ng mga scores ngaun ng ng aaplay job code po 233211 civil. Kahit 491 sana mkapasok hehe.. pahirapan n po ngaun pls advice po salamat

    Mag EOI ka lang sis.. keep praying.. baka pwde ka din mag PTE para may points for dependent..

    "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

    Age: 25 Language: 20 Experience: 15 Education: 15

    08/09/2017 - passed Australian Medical Scientist exam
    27/10/2017 - PTE LRSW- 77/80/75/85
    2018- got promoted, new job responsibilities,stop muna ang AUSSIE DREAM
    25/09/2018- PTE LRSW- 70/82/90/70 ( technical, ayaw magmove ng mouse ko sa listening, 2 WFD diko nasagot, submitted report\complain pero wala din)
    17/10/2018- PTE LRSW- 84/77/90/84
    09/02/2019- PTE LRSW- 83/82/90/85
    10/02/2019 -EOI lodge 75 (189) 80 (190)
    11/02/2019 - ITA received 189 ( 75 points)
    12/02/2019 - NSW ITA received 190 ( 80 points)
    19/02/2019 - SG PCC released
    20/02/2019 - Medical at SATA Ang Mo Kio @6-9 pm night clinic
    23/02/2019 - Visa lodged 189
    06/03/2019 - NBI provided ( umuwi ako Pinas kasi sa online Last name ni husband nag aapear, di pa ako nagchange ng married name ko kaya gusto ko kapareho nun passport at iba pang docs ko. Pag sa Pinas, pinakita ko lang passport ko at yun nirelease nila.

  • r_orasr_oras Melbourne
    Posts: 65Member
    Joined: Jun 06, 2015

    @Pandabelle0405 said:
    Hi kabayan musta po lahat my chance pa po ba ang 80pts todo n po kc yan pts wala na mahugot hehe, then if mag applay ng po ba 190/85pts 491/95pts my onti chance po kaya hehe kc parang ang tataas na ng mga scores ngaun ng ng aaplay job code po 233211 civil. Kahit 491 sana mkapasok hehe.. pahirapan n po ngaun pls advice po salamat

    Hello po. Tama po si @lecia. Try nyo lang po mag EOI kung na-complete nyo ung mga supporting documents para sa mga points na yan and then hope for the best. Good luck po satin! :)

    Business Analyst (261111) | Age: 30 | Language: 20 | Education: 15 | Australian Education: 5 | NAATI CCL: 5 | Professional Year: 5 | Partner Skills: 10 | TOTAL: 90 points

    Timeline:
    01/07/2016: Arrived in Australia (as Tourist)
    29/09/2016: Applied for Student Visa
    08/10/2016: Student Visa Granted
    07/11/2016: Oh boy! School Boy!
    02/11/2018: Course Completion
    06/03/2019: Applied for 485 Visa
    01/05/2019: 485 Visa Granted
    10/05/2019: Start of Professional Year
    13/03/2020: Completion of Professional Year
    28/04/2020: Applied for Skills Assesment
    03/06/2020: ACS Skills Assessment Result (Suitable)
    19/06/2020: NAATI CCL Results Released (Passed)
    14/07/2020: PTE Exam Results Released (Superior)
    14/07/2020: Submitted EOI for 189

  • Pandabelle0405Pandabelle0405 Singapore
    Posts: 498Member
    Joined: Aug 16, 2017

    @lecia sis todo na score haha 75pts si hubby superior n yan then ako ng pte n rin kahapon add 5pts total namen ngaun 80pts. Hoping na mkalusot sa 491-95pts since ok naman po lahat na req sana lng mkalusot salamat sa advice sis

  • KaidanKaidan Posts: 90Member
    Joined: Jun 02, 2020

    @Pandabelle0405 said:
    Hi kabayan musta po lahat my chance pa po ba ang 80pts todo n po kc yan pts wala na mahugot hehe, then if mag applay ng po ba 190/85pts 491/95pts my onti chance po kaya hehe kc parang ang tataas na ng mga scores ngaun ng ng aaplay job code po 233211 civil. Kahit 491 sana mkapasok hehe.. pahirapan n po ngaun pls advice po salamat

    Don't lose hope sa 190.
    Then sa 491 state sponsored din since bago lang un, in fact di pa nasisimulan ng NSW yung stream 2 (offshore). Let's wait for that kung anong magiging trend.

Sign In or Register to comment.
LATEST 10 ACTIVE DISCUSSION THREAD

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(40242)

sugardrapesesmejeffMaanyagrafael_dpxasleeninonahijanacheronbryllorcamaila031182sebastian04tita_vechmsbromjackemernolascoteddytontipixielsrafaelhiero18betya12
Browse Members

Members Online (35) + Guest (166)

altuser41_maldita_cacophonyr_orasjmban33RheaMARN1171933cutsiechick21jomar011888nashmacoy101datch29mcril22ga2aumightysigsbrodpete77Fourgahhjolittlemissy_sebodemachoahyentrafalgarkoyodenzosilverbulletmaria9xiaoxuehappeemee7kkoalafortdomengerwaynemariamireneGreyMsuryi1508elson14F111Oyirjeanm

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters