Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Need some help

Paul08Paul08 RiyadhPosts: 3Member

Hello,
New member here!, hoping to gets some inputs on how to process and how's the procedures on migrating to Australia?, I'm currently working here in Riyadh, KSA as a RAC/ HVAC Technician, can someone give me advice step by steps? Thanks in advance

Comments

• lecialecia Posts: 1,841Member

@Paul08 said:
    Hello,
    New member here!, hoping to gets some inputs on how to process and how's the procedures on migrating to Australia?, I'm currently working here in Riyadh, KSA as a RAC/ HVAC Technician, can someone give me advice step by steps? Thanks in advance

Basa ka po sa Department of Home Affairs. Check ko kung anung assessing body ang pagpapasahan mo ng assessment mo. Iba iba po kasi ng steps, depende sa occupation. Jan din mga information about state na pwde mag sponsor sayo kung nakalista ang occupation mo sa kanila. All the best po.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

08/09/2017 - passed Australian Medical Scientist exam
    27/10/2017 - PTE LRSW- 77/80/75/85
    2018- got promoted, new job responsibilities,stop muna ang AUSSIE DREAM
    25/09/2018- PTE LRSW- 70/82/90/70 ( technical, ayaw magmove ng mouse ko sa listening, 2 WFD diko nasagot, submitted report\complain pero wala din)
    17/10/2018- PTE LRSW- 84/77/90/84
    09/02/2019- PTE LRSW- 83/82/90/85
    10/02/2019 -EOI lodge 75 (189) 80 (190)
    11/02/2019 - ITA received 189 ( 75 points)
    12/02/2019 - NSW ITA received 190 ( 80 points)
    19/02/2019 - SG PCC released
    20/02/2019 - Medical at SATA Ang Mo Kio @6-9 pm night clinic
    23/02/2019 - Visa lodged 189
    06/03/2019 - NBI provided ( umuwi ako Pinas kasi sa online Last name ni husband nag aapear, di pa ako nagchange ng married name ko kaya gusto ko kapareho nun passport at iba pang docs ko. Pag sa Pinas, pinakita ko lang passport ko at yun nirelease nila.

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

Skilled Migration - Australia
    1. Based on your past 10 years work experience, decide what skills you want to nominate.
    2. Check if that nominated occupation is in the Skills Shortage List ( www.border.gov.au or just google, Skills Occupations List Australia). You can also search through www.anzscosearch.com- you can easily see what visa you can apply. You can also see the job description of your nominated occupation and compare if it is closely related to your current work experience to get a positive skills assessment.
    3. Estimate your score ( google points test australia). You must have at least 65 points to qualify. Assume what score you can achieve on english test just for the purpose of estimation then just work on it later to achieve that score.
    4. Apply for skills assessment- assessing body depends on your nominated occupation.
    5. Take English Test
    6. Create Expression of Interest(EOI) on the dept of immigration website (www.border.gov.au)
    7. Apply for State Sponsorship if needed. On your EOI, tick the state where you needed sponsorship. Check whether your skills is needed in that state to qualify. Some states will check EOIs and you will be invited to apply. In SA, you can apply direct without waiting for invitation.
    8. Wait for the dept of Immigration Invitation to apply for the visa.
    9. Apply, upload supporting docs and wait for approval.

• Paul08Paul08 Riyadh

@fgs thanks for the inputs I've been reading that also yesterday in website and i got some hints,kahit need ko pa po pala muna mag pa assessment tpos ielts, as of now is I'm currently applying for the assessment if available here in riyadh,by the way thank you, god bless

• JohnPatrickJohnPatrick Posts: 7Member

@Paul08 hi i'm based in jeddah at the moment...like you i'm planning to migrate also in SA, Australia. Goodluck on your assessment...mas ok na iprepare muna lahat ng documents mu...gaya ng ginawa ko when i submitted my docs to VETASSESS, and got positive outcome.

224999: Information and Organisation Professionals nec

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,692Member, Administrator, Moderator

@Paul08 said:
    @fgs thanks for the inputs I've been reading that also yesterday in website and i got some hints,kahit need ko pa po pala muna mag pa assessment tpos ielts, as of now is I'm currently applying for the assessment if available here in riyadh,by the way thank you, god bless

There are 2 parts in the assessment - stage 1 paper based application stage 2 is the practical. You will have to travel to a test site. Unlikely there is one in Riyadh. I had a few clients based in the Middle East who travelled either to the Philippines or here in the UK to do the test. They’ve got they’ve got their visas now or some waiting for grant. It’s actually a promising occupation to have as it’s not competitive at all - great demand for work but not much migrants apply for it. All the best :)