Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Partner Vis medical exam question

Hi po! Im new to this group po. My partner was asked by CO already for health assessment and police clearance. And pinaka earliest po namin na napa book in ACT is mid April pa which malalagpasan na namin ung 28days na binigay saamin para maibigay ung requirements. Ang iniisip po namin is first, just upload the booking appointment or upload the booking appointment with letter explaining bakit mid april pa nakuha namin. Thank you so much po!

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@hellokittyau said:
    Hi po! Im new to this group po. My partner was asked by CO already for health assessment and police clearance. And pinaka earliest po namin na napa book in ACT is mid April pa which malalagpasan na namin ung 28days na binigay saamin para maibigay ung requirements. Ang iniisip po namin is first, just upload the booking appointment or upload the booking appointment with letter explaining bakit mid april pa nakuha namin. Thank you so much po!

I guess, just send an email to the CO detailing the appointment date. Your Health Assessment will be directly uploaded by the clinic to immi. You just see the status on your immi account.

hellokittyau
  • hellokittyauhellokittyau Posts: 4Member

@fgs said:

@hellokittyau said:

I guess, just send an email to the CO detailing the appointment date. Your Health Assessment will be directly uploaded by the clinic to immi. You just see the status on your immi account.

>

Thank you will do that! And I have last question.. about NBI. we both have been here for 4 years na hindi nauwi sa pinas. Do we still have to get an NBI right? Or can we upload a expired one from previous year as hindi naman kami umuwi for the past 4 years? Thank you.

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@hellokittyau said:

@fgs said:

@hellokittyau said:

>

Thank you will do that! And I have last question.. about NBI. we both have been here for 4 years na hindi nauwi sa pinas. Do we still have to get an NBI right? Or can we upload a expired one from previous year as hindi naman kami umuwi for the past 4 years? Thank you.

I uploaded an expired Thailand PCC when I appliedfor PR. Di ako.bumalik ng TH since i got here.Di naman humingi ng valid PCC ang CO. For NBI, nagprovide ako kasi I wasin Ph for 10 days.

• hellokittyauhellokittyau Posts: 4Member

@fgs said:

@hellokittyau said:

@fgs said:

@hellokittyau said:

>

I uploaded an expired Thailand PCC when I appliedfor PR. Di ako.bumalik ng TH since i got here.Di naman humingi ng valid PCC ang CO. For NBI, nagprovide ako kasi I wasin Ph for 10 days.

Thank you so much for that! And we tried sending email to our CO but nakuha namin na respond is “you have just responded to an email or sent an email to a ‘nil reply’ email address. Is their anyway to contact the CO or kailngan tlga mav upload and say im requesting for extension?

• engr_boyengr_boy Sydney

need nyo talaga ng nbi clearance. there is no going around it. the good thing is nasa ACT kayo. very convenient to go to the embassy and apply for one. may i suggest na i-upload nyo na din yung scanned receipts nyong dalawa kasi it's going to take awhile to get them. lalampas kayo malamang ng 28 days.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/character

Police certificates

We may ask you to provide a police certificate (also called a penal clearance certificate) from every country you lived in. If we ask you for one, it will usually be if you are over 17 and lived in any of the listed countries, including Australia, for at least 12 months in the past 10 years.

Police certificates are valid for 12 months from the issue date. They must cover:

the time you turned 16 up to the issue date
    or
    the whole time you were in the country

07.01.12 - IELTS - British Council - L8.5 R7.0 W9.0 S7.5 OBS 8.0
    15.12.13 - Invited for 189 (Skilled Independent) Visa
    25.12.13 - Lodged 189 Visa
    02.02.14 - CO Allocated Adelaide GSM Team 07
    15.05.14 - Visa Grant - Change of Team (Adelaide Team 6)
    27.10.14 - Initial Entry (Perth)
    16.03.19 - RRV (Return Resident Visa) Subclass 155 - applied and granted automatically!
    25.09.19 - Applied 309/100 Partner Visa for wife
    08.12.20 - Wife 309 Visa Approved!
    Food is a weapon. And there nothing better than danggit. Ask my Aussie housemates.