Ad space available
reach us at [email protected]
Hi Everyone, I managed to get in touch with Yahoo staff and resolve the issue with the emails and notifications should be back. If you feel like disabling email notifications, you can do it via your Preference settings. Click the upper right Gear icon > Edit Profile > Right side Menu > Notification Preferences.

Prospective Marriage Visa 300 or Partner Visa 309

Hi po, need ko po ng advise which one is the best option to apply a visa for my boyfriend.
We are already in a 2 yrs long distance relationship. I want him to come and stay him here in Australia permanently. We already have plan to get married sa Philippines since last yr pa but because of this pandemic na held off siya. So I'm not sure kung saan po talaga kmi the best and mas madali po na visa. Much appreciate po your help.