Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Qatar Police Clearance & NBI Fingerprint Sundry

twenty1twenty1 PhilippinesPosts: 78Member

Hello, anyone here got hold of NBI Fingerprint Sundry as a requirement for Qatar Police Clearance?

Our recent CO contact kasi is requesting a new PCC which kasama yung Qatar PCC ko. Problem is I don't have relatives/friend that I know anymore in Qatar to process the same and last 2019 PNP Fingerprint Sundry lang nakakuha na ako ng PCC ko thru the help of my Qatar based brother.

When I inquire earlier sa Qatar Embassy here in Manila thru WWExpress (DHL) they are requiring NBI fingerprint sundry talaga which nabasa ko kasi in other forums na you have to provide a request letter coming from the Embassy that you need NBI Fingerprint sundry for the purpose of obtaining a visa application or else hindi ka nila bibigyan.

Anyone na nakapag renew ng Qatar PCC nila thru WWexpress courier? pano ginawa nyo to get the NBI Fingerprint sundry?

Desperate on this kasi I have to re-do the whole process again just to get the requirement. Please help.

Comments

• secretzaisecretzai qatar

Hello! I'm having this same trouble right now. What happened to this po pala?