Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

VISA CONSORT REVIEWS

Hi! I've read so many good things about Ms @RheaMARN1171933 of Visa Consort but since they don't have any offices here in the Philippines I'm still having second thoughts. I really want them though since ms. rhea seems very helpful here in the forum. Those who have signed up for them can you please share your experience. Thank you and Godbless.

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,689Member, Administrator, Moderator

Hi there, did I speak to you today? Anyway, thank you for your kind words. I’m not meant to comment but just wanted to suggest that you might want to check out my LinkedIn for recommendations http://linkedin.com/in/visaconsort

• kathckathc Posts: 46Member

Hi, I am a current client with Ms. Rhea. Okay naman, she answered any questions I had when I was looking for an agent early this year. Responsive din sila sa emails. They may not have offices here kasi they're based in the UK, but for me hindi naman yun issue since all transactions and paperwork are done online.

• mswinterautumnmswinterautumn Posts: 42Member

hi thank you po for answering..kamusta po yung progress nyo? san na po kau sa application?

• rycomz_jcrycomz_jc Singapore

Ms. Rhea was my agent and I can vouge her credibility with her team. My family and I are already in Australa last 2020 and 2021 with her assistance all throught.

MACINOZ2023
  • iska03iska03 Metro Manila

Hi Ms. Rhea @RheaMARN1171933, can you help me with my visa application. I sent you a private message. TIA

Age: 25 | Education: 15 | AU Study: 5 | Work Experience: 10 | State nom: ? | English: 10 | Single: 10 = 75