Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Attitude adjustment for migrating filipinos

li_i_renli_i_ren North RydePosts: 434Member
edited July 2013 in Other Migration Topic
I'm sure i will offend some people here but i will post this topic anyway..up to you if you want to read or not:)

1. Why exaggerate? Ang yabang di naman totoo.
...be honest and be humble!!
My sister is an f.a. This guy told her he is a nurse in melbourne for the last 5-7 years and he is earning 100,000k annually as a staff nurse. Uhm.. Hello. If you want magpa impress make sure yung facts that you are saying can't be googled. Ang pay scales for health sector employees is available po online. If you make that much bakit hanggang ngayon wala ka pang bahay??? Ang hanggin mu dude.

2. Spend 1 million pesos to get to australia...mababawi in 3 months as a strawberry picker/ cook or part timer on a limited visa.
... Research! Research!
Uhmm... If it is too good to be true. It can not be true!! Common sense na lang sana if walang access sa internet. Then ask nag advise pero if sabihan mu sa totoo galit na sa iyo. Ahh ok.. Delete mu na lang ako sa fb. Wa'g kang mag friend request ha if wala ka ng pera.

3. Just got to australia ubos agad ang baon kasi on "tour" pang post ng fb photos!
! ...be thrifty!!! Learn to budget!
Oy, hanap ka muna nang work bago mag food tripping or road trip! Flatmate ng friend ko came home one time and sabi pwdi bah mangutang ng "kahit" 2k aud after only 3 weeks in au! Sabi ng friend ko.." Excuse me pareha lng tayo student visa if hindi ka maka budget.. Problema mu yun." I mean ok sometimes magpa utang pero you also have to look at the big picture kung why in the first place na ubos yung boan.

4. If you want white collar work then have your credentials assessed!
... Again research before packing up!
I have friends on student visas. They study and work part time as kitchen hands. My friends back home are actually quite well off but are humble enough to still do odd jobs kahit may allowance while studying here. They met this couple who gave up their managerial jobs in a big bank sa atin but instead of having their skills assessed took up student visas and enrolled in godknows what course to the tune of more than 1 million pesos again. Approached my friends, sabi kahit anung job ok daw. so my friends referred them to the take away shop they work in but the work was for dish washing. Sabi pa naman, "ai..panget naman dishwasher..wala bang book keeping or cashier?" Uhhmm hello.. If you wanted to be an accountant in au, you should have researched how to be one before giving up your good jobs back home and spending so much money to get here.

5. May audi si neighbor... Loan to buy bmw upgrade from honda!
... Don't compete. It's not a race!
End result needing triple jobs to pay all the loan, mortgage and credit cards. I sometimes see it this way...filipinos are like ducks in a pond. Gracefully floating peacefully in the surface but paddling furiously underneath to stay afloat and steer.

6. Ask a question on the forum. Get mad if you doesn't like the answer.
... Learn from experience.
If you don't see me much in the forum it's because sometimes it just gets quite repetitive. May search button but people don't use it. I get it that some are first time fliers but if someone tells you something but not to your liking or not what your agency told you.
it isn't because you are dumb though your questions are a bit dumb and if you get a dumb answer you don't like it's because a forum is a public place where people can see and comment about dumb things maybe in a dumb way. Don't take it personally.

7. Unplug from social media.
... Focus on the journey.
For first time migrants, life can be hard but instead of posting every little thing in your fb status. Focus at the task at hand. Find a job. Be humble. Be thrifty. Facebook can result im envy which is quite gratifying sometimes but if you have not settled down yet it also forces one to post photos of happy, smiling faces but empty wallets. May connotation kasi sa atin.,if nasa labas kana instant mayaman which isn't true kasi we invest so much to get here and more often than not it does take a year before we can actually breath a little better.
Sometimes, people post things that paints a picture of success kahit hindi pa naman totoo. So this girl who barely started on her job had to pay for tuition for 3 niece/nephews kasi her tita thought she was super rich kasi nurse na in au! I mean eventually yes she can afford to send all of them to school pero wala pa ngang first pay cheque may utang ka na. Unplug and go below the radar muna. Pay yourself first and support your own immediate family first.

8. Flatemate is different from househelp.
... Do not abuse. Be thankful but have boundaries.
Overheard lng on the bus.. 2 pinays talking. One was saying she got a spare room in her house to rent (meaning may bayad) but can the other girl cook/pick up her toddler from daycare. I used to flat before with a family but never once did my flatmate asked me to look after their kid. I offered but it was never part of you can rent my place but cn you play yaya to my kids?? I find that it is sometimes abuive to do so specially for women who actually have their own kids/family pero nasa pinas pa. i find that it's like rubbing salt to open wounds.
In australia, we are all adults who are responsible for our own shit. If you want yaya to come to au... Get her a visa.

9. Just got p.r. Ask agad ng benefits sa govt.
... Look at the big picture. Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country.
Ok lng yan pero mag bayad ka rin muna ng taxes dude: p

10. Stop asking everyone you meet how much they earn, if they are married, if they have residency and if they own a house.
... Boundaries please. Be tactful. Be respectful.
In australia, do as the australians do and talk about the weather or state of origins!!!

ignormstmasuncionkyle1213caspersushi24

Comments

• lock_code2004lock_code2004 Perth
    @li_i_ren
    nice one..
    these statements are true/honest.. but most of us would not want to hear/read.. truth hurts..

+1 on these..

Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
    Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
    May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
    June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
    Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
    Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
    July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
    Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
    Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company.. ;)

• BryannBryann Sydney
    +1

This should be a pinned topic. :D

Dec 13 2011 - ACS: Suitable (AQF Diploma)
    Feb 03 2012 - IELTS #1 Failed (W-6.5)
    Mar 02 2012 - IELTS #2 Passed
    Apr 21 2012 - 175 Visa Lodged Online
    May 29 2012 - CO Assigned
    Jun 25 2012 - Visa Grant (IED: Dec 14 2012)
    Aug 19 2012 - Arrived in Sydney
    Sept 10 2012 - Start @ 1st Job (Web Developer)

• icebreaker1928icebreaker1928 Sydney
    @li_i_ren dahil ba to sa chat sa baba ng forum? hehehe :D
  • sheepsheep Sydney
    two thumps up..."""
    sabi nga,..don't compare yourself to other's because envy will start that way
    "Be grateful', don't complain too much
    "be humble,less talk less wrong",
    "Don't brag that life in aussie is full oof roses and champaigne"
    "absorb what is useful and reject what is useless
    "listen to the advice of old fil aussie who are already here and learn to
    observe..
    "Common sense',but sadly sense is not common to everybody...sorry!

"god thank you for everything!!!!!1

• StraderStrader Philippines
    Meron bang like button dito gaya ng FB hehehe..

Feb. 9, 2017- SS SA application submitted
    Mar. 2, 2017- SS approval (ITA received)
    Mar. 31, 2017- Medical @ nationwide cebu
    Apr. 11- medical cleared (son)
    Apr. 12- Medical cleared (me and my spouse)
    Apr. 14- Visa Lodge
    Apr. 24- CO contact asking for certified copy of passport for my son and my evidence of overseas study. CO Ruth
    Same day - complied all requested docs.
    June 9, 2017- 2nd CO contact- no docs requested (automated email for the delay of visa grant)
    September 13, 2017 - VISA GRANT!!!! CO Ruth- team adelaide
    BM - November 2017
    TYL

edited July 2013
    @Strader meron, ito ili-like ko post mo :D
  • GoToWaOZGoToWaOZ Sydney
    edited July 2013
    @li_i_ren - :-bd

I agree din po. Kailangan natin lumagay sa tamang lugar. Maging realistic din sa expectations at huwag isipin that a warm welcome (or welcomed with open arms) is waiting for sa lugar na pupuntahan natin....at tatabo na agad ng limpak limpak na pera.. :-B

March 2012-IELTS results! | 31 January 2013-Skills assessment "Successful" , EOI submitted in Skillselect |14 March 2013- SS WA approved! |30 April 2013-Lodged Visa190 | 3 May 2013-Uploaded documents | 22 May 2013-CO allocated |2 July 2013 -Medicals done |12 July- Uploaded SG PCC | 28 Aug 2013 - VISA GRANT!

• GoodLuckAUGoodLuckAU Melbourne
    edited July 2013
    True-true. Makikisali ako, although wala pa naman ako sa australia. Pero I've been living in Singapore for more than 5 years and maraming points na applicable din dito.

Matutong magsabi ng di afford kung di talaga afford. Wag magyabang-yabang! If you look at your neighbors' shiny new things - wag mainggit! Chances are lubog sila sa utang and you're actually financially better. Common sense lang sana - ang taong panay ang gastos, walang pera. ;) Live within your means!

Tsaka wag magpaka-Santa Claus sa Pinas! Alam naming kapwa mo OFW na sumasahod ka rin lang buwan-buwan at nauubos din yan (and yah, alam din namin na minsan inuutang mo rin ang pagpapaulan mo sa Pinas). Tumataas expectations sa tin ng mga kababayan na tin sa ginagawa mong yan kaya pati pinsan ng pinsan ng kapitbahay ko na di ko kailanman nakilala excited kapag umuuwi ako. Prioritize your immediate family and their future! Kapag na-secure mo na yan - then baka pwede ka na magpaka-Santa Claus.

And ang pinakahuli. Don't spoil your loved ones in Pinas. You are crippling them for life kung lahat bigay lang ng bigay. I know you're making up for not being with them physically. Pero alam nila dapat ang value ng hard earned money.

Paumanhin kung naka-offend.
    caspersushi24

261313 (Software Engineer)
    24 April 2013 - ACS Skills Assessment
    27 April 2013 - IELTS (L:9 R:8 W:8 S:8.5)
    10 May 2013 - Submit EOI
    19 May 2013 - Invitation to Apply
    30 May 2013 - 189 Visa Application Lodged
    06 June 2013 - Medicals done
    07 Aug 2013 - CO Allocated (Brisbane T34)
    13 Aug 2013 - SG COC Application
    19 Aug 2013 - Included fiance in visa application as migrating dependent
    27 Aug 2013 - Fiance Medicals and SG COC Application
    03 Sept 2013 - SG COC Collection
    17 Sept 2013 - Fiance SG COC Collection
    17 Sept 2013 - VISA GRANT!!!!

• JCsantosJCsantos Sydney

10. Stop asking everyone you meet how much they earn, if they are married, if they have residency and if they own a house.
    ... Boundaries please. Be tactful. Be respectful.
    This is what I HATED most ... or tanong na ASAWA MO FOREIGNER/PUTI ??

Google for Everything !!!

And ang pinakahuli. Don't spoil your loved ones in Pinas. You are crippling them for life kung lahat bigay lang ng bigay. I know you're making up for not being with them physically. Pero alam nila dapat ang value ng hard earned money.

Paumanhin kung naka-offend.
    This is true .. you are doing more harm than good .. buti na lang ako wala talagang maibibigay sa mga kamaganak

• NadineNadine Brisbane
    edited July 2013
    Hahaha! Syempre natawa ako! @li_i_ren, parang eto topic natin nung isang araw lang ah. :D

@GoodLuckAu: I, for one, am really guitly of spoiling loved ones. Tinamaan ako dun ah. Role of the spinster ate, ika nga??? Buti na lang mga kapatid ko, hindi nanghihingi talaga. But you're absolutely right though.

@JCSantos: mas worse if single, kasi you get picked on during gatherings. Tapos, set-up ka pa sa puti-friends. Duh.

P.S. I've been asked so many times magkano sweldo ko. Pero sa totoo lang, pwede ma-google yun eh, hehe!

21 Dec 2012 - 457 lodged
    7 Jan 2013 - medical finalised
    8 Jan 2013 - visa approved

@Nadine Yah, yan ang pinakamahirap sa lahat. I still struggle with this. Mabigat sa heart ang mag-say no to family. :( But I have to be firm for them. Kahit di nila naiintindihan minsan. Kahit sabihin pa nilang napakadamot ko. :((

10 May 2013 - Submit EOI

• sheepsheep Sydney
    i'll just remember in 1 financial seminar ni chikkee,is sa pilipinas,pag may kotse daw ang kakilala natin medyo naiing git daw ang iba and starting to compare themselves,pero di nila alam na ang may sasakyan dugo at pawis ang pinuhunan para makakotse, halos mag umaga na sa kakaovertime para ma meet up ang pambayad sa kotse at less time na rin sa family kasi nakababad sa office...pero ang walang sasakyan..minsan lang mag overtime at palaging may time sa family at mas maganda pa kasi pasakay sakay lang sa bus araw araw at iba iba na bus at driver at pwede pang sigawan ang driber na.."MAMA dahan dahan lang maraming lubak lubak ang kalsada..so at the end of the day,,less stress pa ang walang sasakyan kaya don't compare and join the race pra lang sabihin na financially afford..and that still work here in aussie...

"god thank you for everything!!!!!1

• floradanicafloradanica Perth
    edited July 2013
    parang nasaktan ako sa mga sinabi dito sa topic na'to kahit wala pa naman ako ginagawa. hahaha siguro masakit kasi totoo.

I'd like to bring a different light into this, although I agree with most of the points mentioned in the above discussion.

May tendency tayo na ipagmalaki yung mga na-achieve natin, lalo't pinaghirapan. siguro lalong naheheighten yung senses natin kapag foreign tayo sa isang lugar. nagiging sensitive tayo sa mga kapwa natin sa paligid. rumors can be quite rampant and we tend to give in to those rumors and judge by what we hear and read as a secondhand information than be more forgiving because of what we see and hear firsthand.

Iba-iba rin naman ang pag-express natin sa happiness. Like when I got my visa. Di ko intensyon na inggitin yung mga kaibigan ko, kundi I-share yung happiness na naramdaman ko nung natanggap ko yun. The thing is, when you are on top of the world, there are those people who will always want to bring you down.

When it comes to sharing your blessings sa Pinas, no doubt most of us here struggle when we are tempted to say 'no'. I would have to agree to that, but not to your own parents. Alam naman natin yun. Kahit na tumatawag lang sila pag kailangan nila ng pera, still, we are their lifetime insurance that they will be provided for, in their senior years, and specially that their kids are no longer with them physically.

My stand on this is we be careful of judging people, unless we actually saw, we actually heard, we actually know the whole story.

bow :D peace out!
  • NadineNadine Brisbane
    edited July 2013
    @floradanica:

I don't mean parents at all. I don't think @GoodLuckAu meant parents as well. In fact, exemption ang parents to this. We are Pinoys, after all. We don't leave home, we don't abandon parents. Generally anyway. Dinadala pa nga sila kung saan tayo pupunta. When I'm in cebu, I go home to my mom's house. :D

This is referring more to extended family or even siblings. Gets ko sinasabi niya eh. Tipong parang Santa Claus na nga kahit hindi pasko.

21 Dec 2012 - 457 lodged

@Nadine mam wala naman po akong tinutukoy or pinatamaan in particular. General lang po yung nisabi ko :D

• cinnamon20cinnamon20 Sydney
    5. May audi si neighbor... Loan to buy bmw upgrade from honda!

... Don't compete. It's not a race!
    End result needing triple jobs to pay all the loan, mortgage and credit cards. I sometimes see it this way...filipinos are like ducks in a pond. Gracefully floating peacefully in the surface but paddling furiously underneath to stay afloat and steer.

Ay sobrang agree ako dito lampas ng isang milyong beses lol.. I have a brother and sister (half brother and sister ) and napansin ko nung bumisita ako sa kanila sa Sydney last 2007 eh yung mga kaibigan ng kapatid ko na lalaki (d naman sa nakikipag plastikan ako opinyon din lang naman ito heheh) ang gagara ng kotse pero nagkakanda kuba na sa kakatrabaho para makabayad ng kotseng mamahalin..

Nominated Occupation: ICT BA

Assessment: July 2014
    EOI created: Feb 2015 applied SS to NSW but failed (waited for year pero ayaw pa din)
    PTE Test: Took July 2015 failed
    Retake PTE Dec 2015: Passed
    Got invited Feb 2016
    March 22: :Paid visa fee

TO be Fair kung in timely manner yung pagtatanong or pagbibida inde po ito masasabing pagmamayabang .... ang siste kasi ... first time tayo mag usap e ibibida mo yung mga accomplishment mo e parang iba na po ang dating ... at kung first time tayo magkita at tanungin mo ang sweldo ko e obvious naman po na nag cocompare tayo ... as a matter of fact we dont mind it if close namin or kaya nagtatanong lang ng sweldo e dahil nag aapply sya so parang merong syang idea kung mag kano ang itatanong ... or syempre pag close na kayo e inde big deal talaga ...

• NadineNadine Brisbane
    I don't mind sharing din po, depende sa pagtatanong. :)

No worries mate. @floradanica.

21 Dec 2012 - 457 lodged

magkano ba mga sahod nyo? nihahaha joke lang pampalamig... baka mag-init mga tao dito e...
    buti na lang malamig dito sa Sydney :D

relax guys... peace tayo lahat :)
    @JCsantos Agree ako dito. Accomplishments can be shared with genuine friends/families. Yung people who will be happy for you (may inggit man o wala), as in genuinely happy for you. Iba naman kasi ang "sharing the happiness" sa flaunting.

And as a general rule, di ako nagsasabi ng sahod, bonus, % ng increment sa kahit sino except sa parents, boypren at mga kapatid ko. Ayoko ng compare-compare. It will either make me or the other party feel bad. No good can come off it.

10 May 2013 - Submit EOI

• TasBurrfootTasBurrfoot Osaka
    Very nice!! :) LIKE>>>>>

Primary Applicant: Wife
    Accountant (General): 221111

04 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module)
    07 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module) Speaking Part
    17 Aug 2012 - IELTS Results (L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 OBS: 8.0)
    24 Aug 2012 - CPAA Submitted (docs mailed same day via SG EMS)
    25 Sep 2012 - Received +Skills Assessment from CPAA
    25 Sep 2012 - Lodged EOI Application with 70pts
    30 Sep 2012 - Invited by DIAC to apply for 189 Visa
    01 Oct 2012 - Submitted 189 Visa Application
    20 Oct 2012 - Medical Examinations
    23 Oct 2012 - CO Assigned; Team 7 - SA
    05 Nov 2012 - Submitted SG PCC and NBI Clearance
    06 Nov 2012 - Visa Granted (IED: 23/10/2013)
    03 Apr 2013 - Flight to MEL
    03 Jun 2013 - started work
    12 Jun 2013 - wife started work
    15 Jun 2016 - applied for citizenship
    29 Jul 2016 - citizenship examination
    20 Oct 2016 - Aussie, Aussie, Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!

@GoodLuckAU girl ka pala? paging good samaritan :D
    @icebreaker1928 Yep, girl po. ;)) Bakit tayo nagpapa-page for good samaritan?

10 May 2013 - Submit EOI

edited July 2013
    I like healthy arguments. I can see the other person's point of view and I can let him know what I honestly think as well. I gain from that, too! :)

@GoodLuckAU meron kasi daw dito sa forum na nagsusundo at nag-aampon ng mga baguhang lumapalapag sa Au, bilang tulong sa kapwa. (lalo daw sa mga pasok sa criteria, e.g. babae) hihi :D
  • vhoythoyvhoythoy Melbourne
    edited July 2013
    Ako nman sometimes i buy things na i know not within my budget or maybe considered luxury. But its my choice and my decision no matter what the other says and i really dont care what they say. Sometimes i want to taste my desired and dream cake even if make me work hard overnight/ double time. I will definitely accept the consequence coz its my choice. Thats why i like the song "My way" lol. I am also the type of people na hindi tumitingin sa kung ano man naaccomplish ng iba or kung ano man meron sila coz i know plaging mas may mayaman, matalino or pinagpala kesa sayo at mas marami din taong mas angat ka. So be happy nlang palagi. We have our own journey at the end of the day and Capt of our own ship. I came and raised from a very humble beginnings and everything i have now is blessings and bonus nlang talaga. I can say that yun happiness ko dati drinking a glass of coke once a month and playing in the rain with my kababata even with sira2 tsinelas at slippers is comparable and even greater than what i have now on which i can buy/eat some things which i really like, having a decent career, etc.
    Also i've learned that we cant pleased everybody in this world. So most of the time, i let everybody so what they want in their lives and respect their opinions. If may magangas man ng sobra i will just smile. Probably ma amuse and tell to myself whether this people knows and happy on what she/he is doing.

ANZSCO 221214 - Internal Auditor
    19 Jan 13 - Academic IELTS Results - passed
    12 July 13 - Vetassess Assessment + Point Test Advice: Positive
    03 Nov 13 - Invitation Accepted 70 points
    19 Dec 13 - Lodged Visa 189
    07 Feb 14 - Visa Granted
    04 Aug 14 - Initial Entry Date requirement
    26 July 14 - Actual IED to Melbourne
    May 2015 - Big Move
    June 2015 - Got a permanent role in Melbourne
    Apr 2016 - Got a contract consultancy role in Melbourne
    May 2016 - Got permanent role and moved to Toowooba, Queensland

And now...... living the life that i have imagined

"A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed" - Ansel Adams

@vhoythoy ahaha! naalala kita sa kabilang discussion. kung yan ang favorite song mo, bute wala pang nangyayaring masama sa'yo? haha! :D

heyniweys.... I feel ya brotha! pinaghirapan mo 'yan so it deserves all your pride. Basta ba walang inapakang tao.

parang trophy na nakuha mo sa isang patimpalak. hindi mo itatago sa loob ng damit mo, kundi itataas mo at iwawagayway para makita ng ibang tao. The worst reaction from people who will see it: inggit. but the best reaction: INSPIRATION. I choose the latter. :)

• catseye12catseye12 Sydney
    (y)

June 05 - Application lodged Partners Visa Subclass 309 VIA Centre
    June 11 - received acknowledgement email from DIAC
    July 08 - Medicals done, additional documents submitted VIA
    July 11 - Additional documents submitted, NSO BC and MC
    Aug 19 - CO allocated

Waiting.....

• StraderStrader Philippines
    @Strader meron, ito ili-like ko post mo :D
    Hehehe ayaw.ko na kasing magcomment pa sa post nya gusto ko like nalang agad kasi magandang basehan to sa nga pupunta pa lang at yong mga natatamaan hehehehe..

Feb. 9, 2017- SS SA application submitted
    Mar. 2, 2017- SS approval (ITA received)
    Mar. 31, 2017- Medical @ nationwide cebu
    Apr. 11- medical cleared (son)
    Apr. 12- Medical cleared (me and my spouse)
    Apr. 14- Visa Lodge
    Apr. 24- CO contact asking for certified copy of passport for my son and my evidence of overseas study. CO Ruth
    Same day - complied all requested docs.
    June 9, 2017- 2nd CO contact- no docs requested (automated email for the delay of visa grant)
    September 13, 2017 - VISA GRANT!!!! CO Ruth- team adelaide
    BM - November 2017
    TYL

• vhoythoyvhoythoy Melbourne
    edited July 2013
    Another observations of mine is that most of those people who are very successful in their career or may pwede tlagang ipagyabang are those that are humble, tahimik and ignoring mediocre things, thoughts and ideas. I have former bosses in Sgv, mid level to top level management people na nakasalamuha ko when im doing audit all throughout my young career, colleagues, friends, na even they dont say a word or brag their accomplishments and credentials, you will get inspired just by the way they think, act and approach things.

Some people might be very insecure and will tell all the best about their lives even just for show off or for them to felt good about themselves. My own personal opinions/reactions is let them be, stay away or act if they do any harm, or just simply ignore them. You will never know and understand each others jouney in life.

Well, a thread like this is a good one at least to remind everyone na be considerate din sa iba lalo na kung nakaka apekto yung bad habits or actions mo.

Back to work muna ako tama na petiks. Lol

ANZSCO 221214 - Internal Auditor
    19 Jan 13 - Academic IELTS Results - passed
    12 July 13 - Vetassess Assessment + Point Test Advice: Positive
    03 Nov 13 - Invitation Accepted 70 points
    19 Dec 13 - Lodged Visa 189
    07 Feb 14 - Visa Granted
    04 Aug 14 - Initial Entry Date requirement
    26 July 14 - Actual IED to Melbourne
    May 2015 - Big Move
    June 2015 - Got a permanent role in Melbourne
    Apr 2016 - Got a contract consultancy role in Melbourne
    May 2016 - Got permanent role and moved to Toowooba, Queensland

And now...... living the life that i have imagined

"A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed" - Ansel Adams