Hello guys, let me know your thoughts on this.
So last May, my partner, was invited to apply for Visa 491 (NSW) and then subsequently, I was invited to apply for Visa 190 also from NSW. I was deemed unsuitable to apply for nomination Ng NSW since we already have a lodged Visa 491 which is also from a regional area in NSW. Sabi Ng NSW government, we can only accept one nomination per state. So that was it. Pending grant na Lang si 491 meaning done na kami with biometrics and medicals.
Then, when Victoria opened for offshore applicants, nag send ako Ng ROI. And today, I got an invite to apply for Victoria state nomination for Visa 190.
Since Meron na kami lodged application na visa 491 (NSW), Pwede pa kaya namin iwithdraw yun and then push through with the Visa 190 (VIC)?
What do you guys think?
The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!