Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

CFO before going back to AU

Hello po, my partner and I are going back to Pinas for the holidays. Question ko po sana (if may nakaranas na) is will we need to book a CFO webinar prior to departure back to AU? For context, we have lived in SG for a number of years and have never had problems with immigration when flying back to SG, but we always had work visas then. We did not get to go back to PH due to the pandemic prior to migrating to AU. My concern is that we might be held in immigration if we have not had the seminar before. We’ve been living in AU for 2 years now though.

Comments

• jakibantilesjakibantiles Sydney

@chewy said:
    Hello po, my partner and I are going back to Pinas for the holidays. Question ko po sana (if may nakaranas na) is will we need to book a CFO webinar prior to departure back to AU? For context, we have lived in SG for a number of years and have never had problems with immigration when flying back to SG, but we always had work visas then. We did not get to go back to PH due to the pandemic prior to migrating to AU. My concern is that we might be held in immigration if we have not had the seminar before. We’ve been living in AU for 2 years now though.

Hello. Same scenario po sakin, sa SG kami galing nung 1st entry namin dito sa AU. Umuwi ako sa pinas nung end of Aug lang. Visa grant lang ang hiningi sakin to prove na PR ako tapos binigyan ako ng invoice na may nakalagay na travel exemption. Di na ako dumaan sa POEA/OWWA. Wala naman questions sa immig.

chewy

ANZSCO 233512 | Mechanical Engineer | Age: 30, Education: 15, Work Experience: 10, PTE: 20, Spouse: 10, CCL: 5 | State Nom: 5 (NSW)

Lodged Visa 482 | 17 Mar 2020 | Granted 24 Sep 2020 while Offshore
    Travel Exemption | DOA: 08 Oct 2020 | Approved: 12 Oct 2020

Lodged EOI: Visa 190/95pts NSW
    DOE: 23 Dec 2020
    Pre-Invite: 10 June 2021
    ITA: 18 June 2021
    Visa Lodge: 05 Aug 2021
    Medical: 31 Jan 2022
    Visa Grant: 20 Apr 2022

• chewychewy Singapore

Maraming salamat po sa reply! 😁

jakibantiles