Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Non CPA with 10 year Accounting Experiece

Hello, anyone here got a positive CPA AU assessment kahit non CPA and eventually granted a visa 190/189?

31yo in 1 employer lang but worked as an accountant and finace officer.

I prepared na my TOR, Syllabus, in case hingin.

Also, side note ang kapal ng Syllabus sa 4 year course ko Business Management and Accounting. Pano nyo na scan lahat? Haha TIA

Comments

  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,682Member, Administrator, Moderator
    Joined: Mar 10, 2016

    @kris199176 said:
    Hello, anyone here got a positive CPA AU assessment kahit non CPA and eventually granted a visa 190/189?

    31yo in 1 employer lang but worked as an accountant and finace officer.

    I prepared na my TOR, Syllabus, in case hingin.

    Also, side note ang kapal ng Syllabus sa 4 year course ko Business Management and Accounting. Pano nyo na scan lahat? Haha TIA

    We’ve handled a number of cases with similar situation. Not a problem, as long as you demonstrate competencies in the mandatory subjects, should be fine 👍

  • parkuuuparkuuu Posts: 62Member
    Joined: Apr 19, 2023

    @kris199176 said:
    Hello, anyone here got a positive CPA AU assessment kahit non CPA and eventually granted a visa 190/189?

    31yo in 1 employer lang but worked as an accountant and finace officer.

    I prepared na my TOR, Syllabus, in case hingin.

    Also, side note ang kapal ng Syllabus sa 4 year course ko Business Management and Accounting. Pano nyo na scan lahat? Haha TIA

    Yung sakin ang nakuha ko lang sa school is the curriculum summary, 12 pages lang. Wala na kasi sila daw copy nung syllabus e haha sana tanggapin

    221111 Accountant | NSW or VIC | 85/90 points for 189/190
    15 May 23 - PTE-A L|S|W|R (90|90|90|90)
    20 June 23 - Submitted skill assessment documents to CPA Australia
    01 Sept 23 - Received positive skills assessment from CPA Australia
    01 Sept 23 - Submitted 180, 190 NSW, 190 VIC
    12 Sept 23 - Submitted VIC SC190 ROI
    14 Sept 23 - Submitted 190 SA
    27 Sept 23 - Submitted 491 NSW - Labag man sa loob, para sa AU Dreams haha

  • kris199176kris199176 Posts: 41Member
    Joined: May 29, 2023

    @parkuuu said:

    @kris199176 said:
    Hello, anyone here got a positive CPA AU assessment kahit non CPA and eventually granted a visa 190/189?

    31yo in 1 employer lang but worked as an accountant and finace officer.

    I prepared na my TOR, Syllabus, in case hingin.

    Also, side note ang kapal ng Syllabus sa 4 year course ko Business Management and Accounting. Pano nyo na scan lahat? Haha TIA

    Yung sakin ang nakuha ko lang sa school is the curriculum summary, 12 pages lang. Wala na kasi sila daw copy nung syllabus e haha sana tanggapin

    Thank you. Di ko din alam pano sya i-scan ang kapal kasi ng syllabus

  • kris199176kris199176 Posts: 41Member
    Joined: May 29, 2023

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @kris199176 said:
    Hello, anyone here got a positive CPA AU assessment kahit non CPA and eventually granted a visa 190/189?

    31yo in 1 employer lang but worked as an accountant and finace officer.

    I prepared na my TOR, Syllabus, in case hingin.

    Also, side note ang kapal ng Syllabus sa 4 year course ko Business Management and Accounting. Pano nyo na scan lahat? Haha TIA

    We’ve handled a number of cases with similar situation. Not a problem, as long as you demonstrate competencies in the mandatory subjects, should be fine 👍

    Thank you po. May recent po kayo clients na na grant naman ng visa? Hindi naman sila nag change ng policy?

  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,682Member, Administrator, Moderator
    Joined: Mar 10, 2016

    @kris199176 said:

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @kris199176 said:
    Hello, anyone here got a positive CPA AU assessment kahit non CPA and eventually granted a visa 190/189?

    31yo in 1 employer lang but worked as an accountant and finace officer.

    I prepared na my TOR, Syllabus, in case hingin.

    Also, side note ang kapal ng Syllabus sa 4 year course ko Business Management and Accounting. Pano nyo na scan lahat? Haha TIA

    We’ve handled a number of cases with similar situation. Not a problem, as long as you demonstrate competencies in the mandatory subjects, should be fine 👍

    Thank you po. May recent po kayo clients na na grant naman ng visa? Hindi naman sila nag change ng policy?

    Huh? I don’t think I understand your question. Change of policy where?

  • kris199176kris199176 Posts: 41Member
    Joined: May 29, 2023

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @kris199176 said:

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @kris199176 said:
    Hello, anyone here got a positive CPA AU assessment kahit non CPA and eventually granted a visa 190/189?

    31yo in 1 employer lang but worked as an accountant and finace officer.

    I prepared na my TOR, Syllabus, in case hingin.

    Also, side note ang kapal ng Syllabus sa 4 year course ko Business Management and Accounting. Pano nyo na scan lahat? Haha TIA

    We’ve handled a number of cases with similar situation. Not a problem, as long as you demonstrate competencies in the mandatory subjects, should be fine 👍

    Thank you po. May recent po kayo clients na na grant naman ng visa? Hindi naman sila nag change ng policy?

    Huh? I don’t think I understand your question. Change of policy where?

    Hello po. Policy like they will not recognize daw as bachelor’s degree if di CPA or di nag MBA sa country. I read this from a different forum pero di ko sure if totoo sya.

  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,682Member, Administrator, Moderator
    Joined: Mar 10, 2016

    @kris199176 said:

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @kris199176 said:

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @kris199176 said:
    Hello, anyone here got a positive CPA AU assessment kahit non CPA and eventually granted a visa 190/189?

    31yo in 1 employer lang but worked as an accountant and finace officer.

    I prepared na my TOR, Syllabus, in case hingin.

    Also, side note ang kapal ng Syllabus sa 4 year course ko Business Management and Accounting. Pano nyo na scan lahat? Haha TIA

    We’ve handled a number of cases with similar situation. Not a problem, as long as you demonstrate competencies in the mandatory subjects, should be fine 👍

    Thank you po. May recent po kayo clients na na grant naman ng visa? Hindi naman sila nag change ng policy?

    Huh? I don’t think I understand your question. Change of policy where?

    Hello po. Policy like they will not recognize daw as bachelor’s degree if di CPA or di nag MBA sa country. I read this from a different forum pero di ko sure if totoo sya.

    That’s not a change in the policy, that’s always been the case. You need CPA if your institution isn’t from a section 1 list. 2 things needed, an AQF bachelor degree equivalent (any course) and must meet the mandatory subjects requirement.

  • kris199176kris199176 Posts: 41Member
    Joined: May 29, 2023

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @kris199176 said:

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @kris199176 said:

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @kris199176 said:
    Hello, anyone here got a positive CPA AU assessment kahit non CPA and eventually granted a visa 190/189?

    31yo in 1 employer lang but worked as an accountant and finace officer.

    I prepared na my TOR, Syllabus, in case hingin.

    Also, side note ang kapal ng Syllabus sa 4 year course ko Business Management and Accounting. Pano nyo na scan lahat? Haha TIA

    We’ve handled a number of cases with similar situation. Not a problem, as long as you demonstrate competencies in the mandatory subjects, should be fine 👍

    Thank you po. May recent po kayo clients na na grant naman ng visa? Hindi naman sila nag change ng policy?

    Huh? I don’t think I understand your question. Change of policy where?

    Hello po. Policy like they will not recognize daw as bachelor’s degree if di CPA or di nag MBA sa country. I read this from a different forum pero di ko sure if totoo sya.

    That’s not a change in the policy, that’s always been the case. You need CPA if your institution isn’t from a section 1 list. 2 things needed, an AQF bachelor degree equivalent (any course) and must meet the mandatory subjects requirement.

    Ahh so this is the relevance of section 1 institution. Gladly, section 1 naman po. Will gather the necessary reqs im reading through each of the cases and wala talaga ako nakita na recent nag lodge or ITA na Accountant haha

    Thank you for answering ma’am.

  • parkuuuparkuuu Posts: 62Member
    Joined: Apr 19, 2023

    Hello po!

    Regarding CPAA Assessment, mej naguguluhan lang ako sa "Skill Assessment" and "Skilled Employment Assessment". Diba eto yung magiging documentation ko to back up my claims for the educational background and work experience?

    Naiisip ko kasi, sobrang sikip na sa Accountant - General. I would like to try sa ANZSCO for External Auditor, which is nasa 65 points lang yung last invitation round, I'll just pay an extra $250 para sa additional assessment, then di ako mag claim ng work exp. Bale same lang naman yung supporting docs para sa lahat ng ANZSCO codes no, yung school docs/PTE/certificates lang?

    Would this be a good idea? Tama ba yung pagkakaintindi ko hahaha thank you!

    221111 Accountant | NSW or VIC | 85/90 points for 189/190
    15 May 23 - PTE-A L|S|W|R (90|90|90|90)
    20 June 23 - Submitted skill assessment documents to CPA Australia
    01 Sept 23 - Received positive skills assessment from CPA Australia
    01 Sept 23 - Submitted 180, 190 NSW, 190 VIC
    12 Sept 23 - Submitted VIC SC190 ROI
    14 Sept 23 - Submitted 190 SA
    27 Sept 23 - Submitted 491 NSW - Labag man sa loob, para sa AU Dreams haha

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(53393)

maiahmayoBeruRina_PlazaronnelgranzCamille017NeilradGeorge25SAS3000AizelrewasaYKAYEPreciouscolumnanrlvillanuevaRochieortiz1988Jenn24fruitygreenOwenCamachLordyTopitachi77Rab
Browse Members

Members Online (19) + Guest (135)

AdminZionFilVictoria2020Cerberus13CinnZinnkidfrompolomolokMangJuan08nicbagonieandrespearl1993jar0br00dling365schrodingers_catAjimon23aethosnivradChazzChelzqwerty123shumai28

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters