Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

BridgeAus Migration Consultancy and Auspac Visa?

Hello,

I saw these 2 agencies and both pinoy lawyers ang owners. Wanted to know if you have any experience with them? Do you know of their fees? Maganda din ang feedback sa Facebook but hoping to get more insights. Thank you!

Comments

• mathilde9mathilde9 Singapore
    edited September 2023

Usually naman migration agencies charge between 150k to 200k pesos. This is in comparison na din sa mga napagtanungan ko before. And to set expectation, we know this is their business, minsan eager sila mag-reply during the early stages of the application specifically when fees are yet to be paid.
    However, may mga feedbacks dito na ang dalang na ng correspondence pag paid na or as in matagal mag-reply kapag may follow-up question ka.
    Disclaimer: this is not true for all. You can read previous threads about this and do your own research

Total Points ~~ 189: 85pts | 190: 90pts | 491: 100pts
    Points Breakdown:
    Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Single:10
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - PTE (Proficient)
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    09 2023 - PTE retake (Superior)
    09 2023 - Updated EOIs to reflect +10pts on English Test
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    12 2023 - Some EOIs expired T_T
    12 2023 - New EOIs submitted (NSW, VIC, ACT, and 189)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Booked NAATI Exam (desperate to max out point for a chance of invite)
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! ✩₊˚ (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Final NSW ITA received after 1 business day ✩₊˚
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement
    02 2024 - Medicals. Cleared after 1 business day @ SATA AMK
    02 2024 - Singapore Police Clearance. Completed/claimed after 6 business days
    _ _ 2024 - ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧** Visa Grant! **✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

• jianna08jianna08 Posts: 32Member

Does this apply to both their agencies? Or other agencies to?

Medj mahal pala su Bridgeaus kesa kay Respall. Madalang si Respall mgrespond ngayon kahit for assessment pa lang ako. Ngpa book na rin ako ng consult kay Bridgeaus since I have a health condition na might not let me get a grant

• neverland2020neverland2020 Posts: 9Member

Got the services of BridgeAUS for skills assessment. They quoted me $1500 for each stage (skills assessment, EOI, and then visa application) last year. They increased their fees this year and after doing my own research on EOI and ROI, I felt that 4k AUD was way too much.

That said, my initial consultation with their lawyer Joanna was good. She was very accommodating and answered my questions even we went over the 40 minutes allotted for the consultation.

I was not as impressed by the staff who handled my VETASSESS documents and application though (they were not as helpful when I was having difficulty submitting certain employee documents). Thankfully, everything got submitted and I received my positive result in the end.

@neverland2020 said:
    Got the services of BridgeAUS for skills assessment. They quoted me $1500 for each stage (skills assessment, EOI, and then visa application) last year. They increased their fees this year and after doing my own research on EOI and ROI, I felt that 4k AUD was way too much.

That said, my initial consultation with their lawyer Joanna was good. She was very accommodating and answered my questions even we went over the 40 minutes allotted for the consultation.

I was not as impressed by the staff who handled my VETASSESS documents and application though (they were not as helpful when I was having difficulty submitting certain employee documents). Thankfully, everything got submitted and I received my positive result in the end.

Actually nababasa ko nga na if they look back sana nag diy na lang sila since sila pa rin nag gagather docs. 6k na yata si BridgeAus this year :( mahal pa sa Respall :( tignan ko muna. Si Joanna din ba nagaassist sa whole process or staff nya na?

I will have a consultation with her next week kasi may health concern ako. Do you think may idea sya sa pasikot sikot sa health?

@jianna08 said:

@neverland2020 said:

Actually nababasa ko nga na if they look back sana nag diy na lang sila since sila pa rin nag gagather docs. 6k na yata si BridgeAus this year :( mahal pa sa Respall :( tignan ko muna. Si Joanna din ba nagaassist sa whole process or staff nya na?

I will have a consultation with her next week kasi may health concern ako. Do you think may idea sya sa pasikot sikot sa health?

Yes, yung skills assessment pwede pa kasi I think super big help to have someone check all your docs. But for EOI definitely DIY if you have the time. For ROI, I guess depends how specific the state is (thankfully super simple yung sa VIC)

After my initial consult with Joanna, her staff took over to gather the docs for skill assessment, so I didn't talk to her after that. About her knowledge sa health, I'm not sure lang kasi wala akong health-related questions at the time. Although she seems quite experienced so I feel she would be able to help you naman. Hope it goes well!

@neverland2020 said:

@jianna08 said:

@neverland2020 said:

Yes, yung skills assessment pwede pa kasi I think super big help to have someone check all your docs. But for EOI definitely DIY if you have the time. For ROI, I guess depends how specific the state is (thankfully super simple yung sa VIC)

After my initial consult with Joanna, her staff took over to gather the docs for skill assessment, so I didn't talk to her after that. About her knowledge sa health, I'm not sure lang kasi wala akong health-related questions at the time. Although she seems quite experienced so I feel she would be able to help you naman. Hope it goes well!

Im aiming for VIC. Agree din na skills assessment need ko help esp sa docs since i am doing my master's and working fulltime. Pwede kaya kay Bridgeaus na first phase lang ako sa kanya tas terminate contract na? may t&c din kasi yata per agency eh. curious ano meron kay joanna.

re: health concern, i read agents/lawyers have access to doctors so hopefully nakapagtanong sya before our consultation this wed :)

@jianna08 said:

@neverland2020 said:

@jianna08 said:

@neverland2020 said:

Im aiming for VIC. Agree din na skills assessment need ko help esp sa docs since i am doing my master's and working fulltime. Pwede kaya kay Bridgeaus na first phase lang ako sa kanya tas terminate contract na? may t&c din kasi yata per agency eh. curious ano meron kay joanna.

re: health concern, i read agents/lawyers have access to doctors so hopefully nakapagtanong sya before our consultation this wed :)

That's what I did :smile: I signed an agreement for skills assessment lang. After I got my result last month, they asked if I wanted to continue with them for the rest of the process, but with new prices na for 2023

Cool!! I’ll see what’ll happen on Wed. Thank youuu!!!