Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ACS - Employment Experience Reference

Hi and good day everyone!

Brief background lang po, I am a Quality Assurance Engineer in the Philippines with more than 4 years of experience in this field. Currently preparing my requirements po for ACS specifically for Employment Experience reqs. 2 years po ako from my first company and More than 2 years din po in my current company. I've tried contacting my first company requesting my CoE with the specific details that I need such as Work Hours, Jobs and responsibilities etc. Unfortunately, Its kinda hard to communicate with them. They dont reply to my emails. Then I receive an email saying that they wont be able to provide my needed details in the CoE. They can only provide the standard one they provide for all. Im having a hard time also communicating with my managers since they are so busy and wont reply to my inquiries about statutory of declaration. What should I do kaya po in this situation? I dont have a problem in my current company since they were able to provide all the documents that I need.

ยซ1

Comments

• casssiecasssie ๐Ÿ’›

https://pinoyau.info/discussion/36/australian-computer-society-skills-application/p1

start reading kahit from early 2023.

also, have you read the whole acs guidelines? it should be pretty much stated there what to do with your situation. basically, you need stat dec if im not mistaken. back read ka lang dyan sa thread haha, then cross check with the guidelines ni acs to give you more updated info. good luck!

m(au)nifesting ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

• brtolentino28brtolentino28 Posts: 3Member

Yes po. I've read the whole acs guideline. The problem po is im having a hard time communicating with my manager to get a statutory of declaration, I dont see a sign na mag cocooperate sila. Im trying to find some alternative. If ever meron pa po. Anyways, thank you po!

• casssiecasssie ๐Ÿ’›
    edited January 18

@brtolentino28 said:
    Yes po. I've read the whole acs guideline. The problem po is im having a hard time communicating with my manager to get a statutory of declaration, I dont see a sign na mag cocooperate sila. Im trying to find some alternative. If ever meron pa po. Anyways, thank you po!

ex workmate? or someone from the inside to help you? meron yan. if theres a will, theres a way! may mga nagshare here on what they did with same scenario. somewhere here on one of the threads

brtolentino28

m(au)nifesting ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

• lyrrelyrre Posts: 53Member

ka team mo pwede, tapos lagay mo nalang sa statutory of declaration na senior mo siya or team lead. that's what I did.

brtolentino28
  • aethosaethos Posts: 49Member

Good luck! Been through the same situation, try and try to contact anyone from that company.. Wag ka mahiya. :)

brtolentino28

263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer
    12-12-23 Submitted ACS skills Assessment

• kahpanaligankahpanaligan Posts: 2Member

Hi! May template for the statutory declaration, can someone help point me where can I get the template? Because meron akong dalawang companies na nagclose down na, so ang option ko nalang is yung statutory declaration. Salamat po sa sasagot.

• casssiecasssie ๐Ÿ’›

@kahpanaligan said:
    Hi! May template for the statutory declaration, can someone help point me where can I get the template? Because meron akong dalawang companies na nagclose down na, so ang option ko nalang is yung statutory declaration. Salamat po sa sasagot.

wala pong template. acs listed all of the required info for stat dec, so susundan mo lang po yun

m(au)nifesting ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

• kahpanaligankahpanaligan Posts: 2Member

Thank you @cassie. Nakita ko rin na kailangan ng payslip as payment evidence kaso wala na kong payslip and bank statement since everytime i change companies, I use their preferred bank. Any tips dun?

• casssiecasssie ๐Ÿ’›
    edited February 8

@kahpanaligan said:
    Thank you @cassie. Nakita ko rin na kailangan ng payslip as payment evidence kaso wala na kong payslip and bank statement since everytime i change companies, I use their preferred bank. Any tips dun?

ITR, govt contris, letters that indicate your salary, etc provide anything that will prove your work exp, that you were paid during those times. you can try asking previous banks if they can retrieve your payroll transactions or reach out to anyone from your previous companies (mas ok to)

try to read old threads here nung mga stat decs, see what they provided. good luck po!

m(au)nifesting ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

• mathilde9mathilde9 Singapore
    edited February 8

@kahpanaligan said:

Hi. Yung Statutory Declaration is comparable to an Affidavit / Sworn Statement sa pinas.

I asked my Supervisor to draft for me and ako na nagmodify ng details - job descriptions and dates.
    We reviewed and agreed afterwards, siya din pinag notarize ko nyan since sworn statement nya yan.
    Along with this stat dec are:

• my supervisor's COE
    • non-issuance of job description certificate from accenture

Sinwerte lang ako at cooperative yung AM ko that time, at wala nang madaming tanong.

Here's a sample, but the how to's basically are listed in ACS guidelines. Please note depending on the assessor, they could be very technical when it comes to stat dec. Even the dates they check. Meron din naman easy lang, so be careful nalang.

aethoscasssieMBarqui1

Total Points ~~ 189: 85pts | 190: 90pts | 491: 100pts
    Points Breakdown:
    Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Single:10
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - PTE (Proficient)
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    09 2023 - PTE retake (Superior)
    09 2023 - Updated EOIs to reflect +10pts on English Test
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    12 2023 - Some EOIs expired T_T
    12 2023 - New EOIs submitted (NSW, VIC, ACT, and 189)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Booked NAATI Exam (desperate to max out point for a chance of invite)
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! โœฉโ‚Šหš (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Final NSW ITA received after 1 business day โœฉโ‚Šหš
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement
    02 2024 - Medicals. Cleared after 1 business day @ SATA AMK
    02 2024 - Singapore Police Clearance. Completed/claimed after 6 business days
    _ _ 2024 - โœฉโ‚Šหš.โ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง** Visa Grant! **โœฉโ‚Šหš.โ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง

• cn08cn08 Posts: 13Member

Hello mga ka ex-Accenture, ask ko lang if ok na ba yung pinrovide nila na Non-Standard COE with Job description? Nakakuha rin kasi ako, pero wala nakalagay na full-time basis of XX hours per week. Wala rin sinama na salary per year. Wala rin pirma ng HR. Tatanggapin kaya to ng ACS?

Hindi na ako kumuha nung reference from previous managers dahil need pala ng COE din nila?

• jmcountersjmcounters Posts: 79Member

@cn08 said:
    Hello mga ka ex-Accenture, ask ko lang if ok na ba yung pinrovide nila na Non-Standard COE with Job description? Nakakuha rin kasi ako, pero wala nakalagay na full-time basis of XX hours per week. Wala rin sinama na salary per year. Wala rin pirma ng HR. Tatanggapin kaya to ng ACS?

Hindi na ako kumuha nung reference from previous managers dahil need pala ng COE din nila?

Did you not provide them the list of information needed to reflect sa COE as per the ACS guidelines? I did and nakaindicate naman po yung mga yan sa non-standard COE ko. Maybe pwede mo ipa-add. Understanding naman yan sila hehe

@jmcounters said:

@cn08 said:

Did you not provide them the list of information needed to reflect sa COE as per the ACS guidelines? I did and nakaindicate naman po yung mga yan sa non-standard COE ko. Maybe pwede mo ipa-add. Understanding naman yan sila hehe

Ok nag-email na ako, sana pagbigyan ako. Yung annual salary mo ba nilagay din nila? May increase kasi tayo per year, so alin dun nilagay? or ung last salary mo ung nilagay nalang dun? thank you

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@cn08 said:

We ask our clients from Accenture to provide both COE and stat dec

cn08
  • mathilde9mathilde9 Singapore
    edited February 27

@cn08 said:
    Ok nag-email na ako, sana pagbigyan ako. Yung annual salary mo ba nilagay din nila? May increase kasi tayo per year, so alin dun nilagay? or ung last salary mo ung nilagay nalang dun? thank you

Include both your CoE + stat dec, certificate of non-issuance of job description (accenture gives this upon request), supervisor's CoE. The stat dec should contain all the details stated per ACS' guideline. That's what I did.

Af for the salary, it's the latest one that they willl indicate. Hindi mo kelangan ng per year salary because your payslips / bank statements will cover that part.

Adding:
    This is a common culprit of ex accenture employees. Some don't even have cooperative colleagues to do a stat dec for them. Unfortunately, kelangan mo talaga yun and their CoE. May CoE naman sila that doesn't include the salary (since most likely due to confidentiality). Remember naseset natin which info to print in the standard CoE before? Last resort - e di iblur nya yung salary part. I guess this is understandable and mag footnote ka nalang for assessor's reference.

cn08

Total Points ~~ 189: 85pts | 190: 90pts | 491: 100pts
    Points Breakdown:
    Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Single:10
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - PTE (Proficient)
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    09 2023 - PTE retake (Superior)
    09 2023 - Updated EOIs to reflect +10pts on English Test
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    12 2023 - Some EOIs expired T_T
    12 2023 - New EOIs submitted (NSW, VIC, ACT, and 189)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Booked NAATI Exam (desperate to max out point for a chance of invite)
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! โœฉโ‚Šหš (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Final NSW ITA received after 1 business day โœฉโ‚Šหš
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement
    02 2024 - Medicals. Cleared after 1 business day @ SATA AMK
    02 2024 - Singapore Police Clearance. Completed/claimed after 6 business days
    _ _ 2024 - โœฉโ‚Šหš.โ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง** Visa Grant! **โœฉโ‚Šหš.โ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง

@mathilde9 said:

@cn08 said:

Include both your CoE + stat dec, certificate of non-issuance of job description (accenture gives this upon request), supervisor's CoE. The stat dec should contain all the details stated per ACS' guideline. That's what I did.

Af for the salary, it's the latest one that they willl indicate. Hindi mo kelangan ng per year salary because your payslips / bank statements will cover that part.

Adding:
    This is a common culprit of ex accenture employees. Some don't even have cooperative colleagues to do a stat dec for them. Unfortunately, kelangan mo talaga yun and their CoE. May CoE naman sila that doesn't include the salary (since most likely due to confidentiality). Remember naseset natin which info to print in the standard CoE before? Last resort - e di iblur nya yung salary part. I guess this is understandable and mag footnote ka nalang for assessor's reference.

Nakarequest na ako nung non-standard coe, waiting nalang malagyan din nung full time and hours per week. Sana pagbigyan. Yung sa stat dec with COE ng managers, mukang malabo, dahil need pirma nila sa harap ng notary, then COE din, and medyo hassle sa part nila. I will try to submit my documents before tumaas price ng ACS general skills assessment.

jmcounters

@cn08 said:

@mathilde9 said:

@cn08 said:

Adding:

Nakarequest na ako nung non-standard coe, waiting nalang malagyan din nung full time and hours per week. Sana pagbigyan. Yung sa stat dec with COE ng managers, mukang malabo, dahil need pirma nila sa harap ng notary, then COE din, and medyo hassle sa part nila. I will try to submit my documents before tumaas price ng ACS general skills assessment.

Yup. Doable naman yan. Yung sinasabi nilang Stat Dec + COE is the most typical way kasi upfront, di sila nag iissue ng non-standard COE pero as you noticed sa response naman nila eh may exception. Inexplore ko lang yon noon and they were able to provide naman yung COE with all the necessary details.

• lyrrelyrre Posts: 53Member

@cn08 said:

@mathilde9 said:

@cn08 said:

Adding:

yung sakin digital sign lang ng colleague ko at di naman need sa harap ng mag notaryo...hanap ka ibang magnnotaryo

cn08
  • michiko1004michiko1004 Posts: 41Member

Hala, so ung date format pala ng references is DD/MM/YYYY sabi sa documents nila. Eh ung mg employment references ko complete (e.g. January 1, 2010). Nagmamatter kaya ang hindi pagfollow ng date format? Shaks di ako nagbabasa.

@jmcounters said:

@cn08 said:

@mathilde9 said:

@cn08 said:

Adding:

Yup. Doable naman yan. Yung sinasabi nilang Stat Dec + COE is the most typical way kasi upfront, di sila nag iissue ng non-standard COE pero as you noticed sa response naman nila eh may exception. Inexplore ko lang yon noon and they were able to provide naman yung COE with all the necessary details.

Ask ko lang yung sa pag-upload ng PDF as evidences, for example sa Experience & Payment Evidence Documents, dapat ba hiwa-hiwalay na PDF for bank statement (employment start), bank statement (employment end), payslip (start and end), tax records (start and end), or dapat basta tungol sa salary ng isang company, isang PDF file nalang lahat yan? thank you.

@cn08 said:

@jmcounters said:

@cn08 said:

@mathilde9 said:

@cn08 said:

Adding:

Ask ko lang yung sa pag-upload ng PDF as evidences, for example sa Experience & Payment Evidence Documents, dapat ba hiwa-hiwalay na PDF for bank statement (employment start), bank statement (employment end), payslip (start and end), tax records (start and end), or dapat basta tungol sa salary ng isang company, isang PDF file nalang lahat yan? thank you.

Sorry, I'm not particular about this kasi the agency did this for me. I submitted lang and they collated then submitted it. However, it's a common question here. Let's wait for those na may first hand experience dyan.

cn08

@michiko1004 said:
    Hala, so ung date format pala ng references is DD/MM/YYYY sabi sa documents nila. Eh ung mg employment references ko complete (e.g. January 1, 2010). Nagmamatter kaya ang hindi pagfollow ng date format? Shaks di ako nagbabasa.

Sakin, didn't matter naman. I think January 1, 2010 is better pa nga. If it's MM/DD/YYYY, mas bothersome for me. hehehe

@jmcounters nalito lang ako dito, naka Euro sa unahan, pero AUD sa dulo, so alin dito, at magkano in Php babayaran? Pero alam ko nga around 20k php ung nabasa ko before.

@cn08 said:
    @jmcounters nalito lang ako dito, naka Euro sa unahan, pero AUD sa dulo, so alin dito, at magkano in Php babayaran? Pero alam ko nga around 20k php ung nabasa ko before.

LOL that's confusing. Pero based sa binayaran ko, it should be in euros para maging 20k+ pesos, but I could be wrong. Sure ka tama yung pinili mong assessment? Di ako familiar kasi sa steps dahil yung agent ko gumawa.

@jmcounters said:

@cn08 said:

LOL that's confusing. Pero based sa binayaran ko, it should be in euros para maging 20k+ pesos, but I could be wrong. Sure ka tama yung pinili mong assessment? Di ako familiar kasi sa steps dahil yung agent ko gumawa.

Yes tama naman, General Skills, then Software Tester code.

• casssiecasssie ๐Ÿ’›
    edited March 5

@cn08 said:

@jmcounters said:

@cn08 said:

336.97 euro = 560 aud = 20k php

tama naman :) 20k+ php binayaran ko

jmcounterscn08

m(au)nifesting ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

@casssie said:

@cn08 said:

@jmcounters said:

@cn08 said:

Nice. So yung currency is based sa location? Kasi AUD pa rin chinarge sa card ko e.

• casssiecasssie ๐Ÿ’›

@jmcounters said:

@casssie said:

@cn08 said:

@jmcounters said:

@cn08 said:

Nice. So yung currency is based sa location? Kasi AUD pa rin chinarge sa card ko e.

that im not sure. kasi aud din yung na-charge sa card ko kahit nasa ph me

ang importante nasa 20k+ php sya hahahaha

m(au)nifesting ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

@casssie said:

@jmcounters said:

@casssie said:

@cn08 said:

@jmcounters said:

@cn08 said:

that im not sure. kasi aud din yung na-charge sa card ko kahit nasa ph me

ang importante nasa 20k+ php sya hahahaha

Sabagay. HAHAHAHA

casssie
  • abbylavaabbylava Posts: 20Member

Hello po, I just want to ask again regarding Employment Reference Letter. Ok lang ba if walang contact details ng signatory pero meron naman contact details ng Company ko sa letterhead? May nakaexp na po ba and positive ang assessment?

ยซ1