Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

New ACS website ID verification step

asfal0thasfal0th SingaporePosts: 18Member

Anyone who recently completed the ID verification in the new ACS website, and submitted a secondary ID that does not have an expiration date.. (In my case I was trying to use UMID, because I do not have a driver’s license.)
I believe our National ID does not have an expiration date as well.
How did you complete the ID verification since it is a mandatory field on the ID verification step?

Can you please share what you did? I emailed ACS and no feedback after a week, followed up and still no response. Please help!

I’m thinking of putting 12/12/9999 as the expiration date but I’m not sure if this is okay.

mathilde9

Comments

• casssiecasssie

@asfal0th said:
    Anyone who recently completed the ID verification in the new ACS website, and submitted a secondary ID that does not have an expiration date.. (In my case I was trying to use UMID, because I do not have a driver’s license.)
    How did you complete the ID verification since it is a mandatory field on the ID verification step?

Can you please share what you did? I emailed ACS and no feedback after a week, followed up and still no response. Please help!

I’m thinking of putting 12/12/9999 as the expiration date but I’m not sure if this is okay.

https://www.acs.org.au/msa/infohub/proof-of-identity.html

m(au)nifesting 🇦🇺

• asfal0thasfal0th Singapore

@casssie said:

@asfal0th said:

https://www.acs.org.au/msa/infohub/proof-of-identity.html

Thank you, I have tried this but unfortunately it is giving an error. (ID is expired)
    Nag email na ako sa ACS about this, waiting pa for feedback.

• malleymalley Posts: 13Member

@asfal0th hello po. Nagreply na po ba sa inyo si ACS? Ayaw po kasi tanggapin yung temporary Driver's License ko na naka-print sa bond paper eh. Wala pa rin po yung National ID ko kahit sobrang tagal ko na nagpa-register. Hindi tinatanggap ng ACS yung BIR and PhilHealth ID ko :(

• mathilde9mathilde9 Singapore
    edited May 15

@malley said:
    @asfal0th hello po. Nagreply na po ba sa inyo si ACS? Ayaw po kasi tanggapin yung temporary Driver's License ko na naka-print sa bond paper eh. Wala pa rin po yung National ID ko kahit sobrang tagal ko na nagpa-register. Hindi tinatanggap ng ACS yung BIR and PhilHealth ID ko :(

Hi. So madami akong time today kaya I checked the new ACS website and registered successfully.
    Kung wala kang physical card, login to LTO Portal and use your digital driver's license. It worked for me.

https://portal.lto.gov.ph/ords/f?p=1200:LOGIN_DESKTOP:::::::

Click this and it will display your driver's license front and back.

Click this to capture back side of DL:

Keep in mind to double check the details of your scanned ID before confirming ID verification stage. Goodluck!

malley

Total Points ~~ NSW SC190: 90pts
    Points Breakdown:
    Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Single:10
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - PTE (Proficient)
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    09 2023 - PTE retake (Superior 90 overall)
    09 2023 - Updated EOIs to reflect +10pts on English Test
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    12 2023 - Some EOIs expired T_T
    12 2023 - New EOIs submitted (NSW, VIC, ACT, and 189)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Booked NAATI Exam (desperate to max out point for a chance of invite)
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! ✩₊˚ (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Final NSW ITA received after 1 business day ✩₊˚
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement
    02 2024 - Medicals. Cleared after 1 business day @ SATA AMK
    02 2024 - Singapore Police Clearance. Completed/claimed after 6 business days
    _ _ 2024 - ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧** Visa Grant! **✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

• asfal0thasfal0th Singapore

@malley said:

Hi, unfortunately wala pa ding response. What I did was put tomorrow’s date instead and nagproceed naman yung ID verification.

@mathilde9 said:

@malley said:

Hi. So madami akong time today kaya I checked the new ACS website and registered successfully.
    Kung wala kang physical card, login to LTO Portal and use your digital driver's license. It worked for me.

https://portal.lto.gov.ph/ords/f?p=1200:LOGIN_DESKTOP:::::::

Click this and it will display your driver's license front and back.

Click this to capture back side of DL:

Keep in mind to double check the details of your scanned ID before confirming ID verification stage. Goodluck!

Thank you so much po! Buti na lang gumana :)

@asfal0th said:

@malley said:

Hi, unfortunately wala pa ding response. What I did was put tomorrow’s date instead and nagproceed naman yung ID verification.

Thank you po. Nag send na rin ako ng inquiry sa kanila :)