Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Share some tips on IELTS

Comments

• gemini23gemini23 Win
    I already inquire the assessing body for teachers visa applicant and this what they said:

"I am unable to recommend a specific occupation you should nominate. But I can say that AITSL’s assessments are based on your qualifications. Therefore, if your initial teacher qualification was in secondary education, and your supervised teaching practice was in a
    secondary setting, it is unlikely you would be assessed as suitable for pre- primary or primary."

I feel the answer is no????

:(

Follow your heart but trust your gut.

• TotoyOZresidentTotoyOZresident Posts: 1,322Member, Moderator
    ask mo ulit yung sinabi ko second opinion maam.

Quotes:
    "Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."
    'Success is when you finished what you have started."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
    Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM
    Where: 53 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617
    (Back of Kaleen Shopping Centre)
    For more information, please PM me or visit

http://jilcanberra.org.au

"To God be the glory"

edited November 2011
    I already inquire the assessing body for teachers visa applicant and this what they said:

"I am unable to recommend a specific occupation you should nominate. But I can say that AITSL’s assessments are based on your qualifications. Therefore, if your initial teacher qualification was in secondary education, and your supervised teaching practice was in a
    secondary setting, it is unlikely you would be assessed as suitable for pre- primary or primary."

mataas kasi qualification ng tulad nyo maam . professional kasi yan eh

Quotes:
    "Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
    Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM

"To God be the glory"

:(
    sad naman gusto pa naman kita sa personal

Quotes:

"To God be the glory"

• butterflybutterfly Sydney, Australia
    @aolee
    hi guys i got a copy of volume 2 ng OFFICIAL IELTS Materials. sabihin nyo lang kung sinu may gusto pwede ko i share. :)
    Hi aolee,

Can I have a copy as well on your IELTS review materials? I thank you in advance.

"With God, everything is possible".

sorry i failed to provide an emaill address..it's [email protected] u so much.

• k_mavsk_mavs Melbourne
    @butterfly

i'll forward you the reviewer that sir aolee gave me..Good luck sa preparation mo.

“We can make our own plans, but the LORD gives the right answer.”

@k_mavs
    Thank you so much k_mavs..I already received it. ;)

• gemini23gemini23 Win
    @TotoyOZresident

Okay, I will ask her... thanks for the contact information.

• gemini23gemini23 Win
    Yeah, I'd like to see also the other Filipinos there if given the chance. Ano kaya pasahan mo na lang kaya ako ng Aussie bf dyan,???? LOL!!! :D

edited November 2011
    Yeah, I'd like to see also the other Filipinos there if given the chance. Ano kaya pasahan mo na lang kaya ako ng Aussie bf dyan,???? LOL!!! :D </blockquote

Hi gemini anung gusto mo dami kasing ibat ibang klaseng origin ang aussie eh. i think 60 percent ng australia citizen ay naturalized means they born originated to other country and their parent.

Quotes:

"To God be the glory"

Yeah, I'd like to see also the other Filipinos there if given the chance. Ano kaya pasahan mo na lang kaya ako ng Aussie bf dyan,???? LOL!!! :D
    ayaw mo ng PR holder pa? LOL c",)

Quotes:

"To God be the glory"

• gemini23gemini23 Win
    @totoyOZresident

I like pure blonde... :D

@totoyOZresident

I like pure blonde... :D
    ayaw mo talaga sa pinoy or pinoy aussie . okay hanap ka na lang sa internet basta ingat ka lang ha . Goodluck and best wishes...

Quotes:

"To God be the glory"

• LokiJrLokiJr Quezon City
    ^ Online panliligaw? lol
    Caucasian gusto nya brod.

Quotes:

"To God be the glory"

Madali lang naman magpakulay ng buhok hehehehe :P
    Madali lang naman magpakulay ng buhok hehehehe :P
    LOL ayus.

Quotes:

"To God be the glory"

• mickeymickey Singapore
    @aolee pa send din po ng volume 2 ng ielts material [email protected] tnx in advance :)
  • groovez10groovez10 Quezon City
    wala po makakapagsabi kung ano lalabas na topic sa writing.. maganda nyan malaman nyo yung mga previous topics sa letter writing kasi halos umiikot lang din naman po yan... may naiiba lang ng konti..
  • gemini23gemini23 Win
    edited November 2011
    joke, joke lang mga bro about blonde....basta good luck to all of us!

• tobenhoodtobenhood Singapore
    sorry sa OT, wala bang EB sa mga taga Sg? hehehe
    @gemini23 mahirap po ata yong all 8. almost perfect na ata yon. Pero kaya mo yan :)
  • kitkatkatekitkatkate Mandaluyong
    @aolee pwede din po ba pa-send ng reviewer. Im planning to take the exam on Dec. 10. My email is [email protected] thaaaanks!
    Kaya yang 8! hehe...Usually nahihirapan mga tao sa speaking at writing so yun ang sunugan niyo ng kilay sa review :)
  • gemini23gemini23 Win
    @tobenhood

Thanks for boosting my confidence. I'm crossing my fingers on this matter.

• katlin924katlin924 Sydney
    hello everyone, sino po ba mag eexam dito ng December 3? i really need a very big favor from you guys. kasi ung fiancee ko, mag eexam din siya ng December 3, and i need a help from u guys sa writing kc alam ko di nia un kakayanin. wala siyang natapos ang sa salon lang siya nagwowork. pwede po ba, na right after the exam, hingi ko agad ung topic sa letter writing and sa essay ng sa ganun before xa pumunta ng testing center, na-coach q na xa kung anu isusulat. kelangan nia lang naman ng 4.5 so malaking tulong po ang gagawin nio para sa kanya. thanks a lot sa magrereply and may God bless u in your exam too. ibibigai q po ung number ko just in case para maitext nio aq agad or tawagan ko kau.
    Mahirap ata yon @unanimous21, asa ibang bansa ka ba? Kung sakali pwede nga yung iniisip mo.. kung mauna mag-exam dito sa Pinas tapos dyan sa bansa kung asan ka man..

Pero if questions ang habol mo, you can look into IELTS Blog kse andun ung mga sample exam questions pati ung sa Speaking ng mga nag-IELTS sa iba't ibang bansa.. so at least, ma-gets nya kung pano sasagot sa writing at speaking na rin..

Check mo tong link na to: http://www.ielts-blog.com/
    Ito naman ung sa mga essays: http://www.ielts-blog.com/category/ielts-writing-samples/ielts-essays-band-5/

ACS, IELTS and Visa 175 Timeline
    28/07/2011 - Submitted ACS Online Application
    28/09/2011 - ACS Result: Group A
    08/10/2011 - IELTS Exam
    21/10/2011 - IELTS Result: L&R-8.5; W&S-7; OB-8
    22/11/2011 - Submitted Online Application
    05/05/2012 - CO Requested Additional Documents
    31/05/2012 - Submitted requested documents
    02/06/2012 - Visa Grant! Thank you Lord. :)
    05/2013 - Off to Sydney ^_^
    For the detailed timeline, check it here: Journey to the Land Down Under
    My personal blog: Kathleen's Daily Musings

joke, joke lang mga bro about blonde....basta good luck to all of us!
    thanks

Quotes:

"To God be the glory"

• aoleeaolee Singapore
    sent na po para sa hindi pa nakakarecieve pa pm na lang. medyo busy kasi hindi ko namomonitor lahat ng thread. si admin john naka haitsu. family first muna cya kya ako rin si admin ngyon. thanks.

Please contact admin if you need anything from me, I dont often login to this account.

Please spare some time to read our "Rules" located at the bottom of the page.

• iangraceiangrace Mandaluyong
    @sir aolee: pwede pong pasend rin ng reviewer ng IELTS? @ [email protected] maraming salamat po ;) ;)
  • aoleeaolee Singapore
    @iangrace sent

Please contact admin if you need anything from me, I dont often login to this account.

Please spare some time to read our "Rules" located at the bottom of the page.