Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Fully furnished Bedroom in a 2 Bedroom Apartment Located in City CBD area

RenRen Adelaide, SAPosts: 218Member
edited August 2012 in Accommodations
Hi everyone! I have a vacant room in a 2 bedroom apartment, fully furnished. The room will be available in July 2012. Its 200 per week, you have your own TV, Bed mattress and bed sheets, table chair etc. Secure and quiet located near bus stop, walking distance to Rundle mall and Central Market.
Leave a message here or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

-Sorry! this post is outdated the room is already taken. Thanks for your interest!

Accommodations suggested websites
http://pinoyau.info/discussion/1573/where-to-look-for-accommodations-suggested-websites-here/p1
Job Searching Tips

http://pinoyau.info/discussion/849/job-searching-tips/p1

Medical Laboratory Technician 311213 (SA State Sponsored 475) 21.8.10 IELTS/ 7.12.09 AIMS assessment/ 25.03.11 SA SS approved/ 27.03.11 VISA lodge DIAC/ 03.05.11 VISA grant/ 25.06.11 Initial Entry/17.10.11 Work/ 08.01.14 PR/ Citizen 30.08.16

“The relation between what we see and what we know is never settled. Each evening we see the sun set. We know that the earth is turning away from it. Yet the knowledge, the explanation, never quite fits the sight.”
― John Berger, Ways of Seeing

Comments

• jun_in_adelaidejun_in_adelaide Mandaluyong
    edited June 2012
    hello ren i got your email.
    my university is in bedford park SA.
    is the rent inclusive of ulitities?
    what is your minimum length of stay?
    thanks so much
  • sheryl0126sheryl0126 Melbourne
    Hi Ren,

I have found a place in CBD area, should be near to you cos it's near Rundle Mall. See you there! :) Hope to meet you when you have free time. :)
  • RenRen Adelaide, SA
    Hi Sheryl,
    See you here, so when dating mo next month pa right?

Accommodations suggested websites
    http://pinoyau.info/discussion/1573/where-to-look-for-accommodations-suggested-websites-here/p1
    Job Searching Tips

http://pinoyau.info/discussion/849/job-searching-tips/p1

Medical Laboratory Technician 311213 (SA State Sponsored 475) 21.8.10 IELTS/ 7.12.09 AIMS assessment/ 25.03.11 SA SS approved/ 27.03.11 VISA lodge DIAC/ 03.05.11 VISA grant/ 25.06.11 Initial Entry/17.10.11 Work/ 08.01.14 PR/ Citizen 30.08.16

“The relation between what we see and what we know is never settled. Each evening we see the sun set. We know that the earth is turning away from it. Yet the knowledge, the explanation, never quite fits the sight.”
    ― John Berger, Ways of Seeing

• sheryl0126sheryl0126 Melbourne
    Hi Ren,

I'm here na! :) D2 ako sa UV Apartment, 23 King William St.. San ka d2?
  • ShrewdShrewd Quezon City
    Hi @sheryl0126 how much rent mo jan?all in all inc bills?kasi nag email sakin UV apartments parang mahal kasi..malapit ba sa UniSA city east campus?pwede lakarin?pls reply!thanks!sa october start classes ko 
  • TinaRTinaR Braddon
    Hello people, can you help me as I am looking for either a spareroom, share or flat but furnished. Short term stay lang kami like 3 months. Please email me or pm kung meron kayong alam. Anyway, I can return the favour once you plan to visit Sydney.Badly needed before 30 August sana.

Ta.

"One should be pragmatic when it comes to realities in life."

This discussion has been closed.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(53845)

Browse Members

Members Online (10) + Guest (118)

maguerosunkissedbella17baikenyellowwwmathilde9onieandresrei1995hannahestherabilasheenasandigan

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters