if interested, kindly send your resume to [email protected]
Position: Accenture Operations- Procurement Category Manager
Location: Brisbane Australia
Business Process Delivery professionals execute repeatable core business processes and/or technical transactions with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality and overall continuous process improvement.
Develop, train and manage the team of Procurement Category team members. Maximize resource utilization to ensure optimal productivity and margin contributing to contract P&L.. Participate in new business development, especially due diligence and solution design. Lead delivery of practice services including spend under management and savings achievement. Demonstrates mastery in designated categories. Strategic development and performance delivery of the category management function
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
• Work with Client Delivery to ensure that services are delivered in accordance with contractual / service level obligations
• Ensure that services are provided within assigned budgets and timelines; take action necessary to address any issues
• Provide input to Accenture best practices
• Develop, own, manage and update Category Plans, including sourcing pipeline
• Develop and implement SRM practices specific to client need and supplier development strategy
• Implement and support enforcement of buying and contracting processes
• Actively monitor and communicate category insights, trends and conduct market research for designated clients throughout contract term
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in consulting, sourcing/procurement/supply chain management function.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a wide range of MRO Materials, such as: Comm/Data, Electrical/Electronics, PTB, PVF, General Industrial, Cutting Tools, Abrasives, Safety, Pumps/Hydraulics, • Material Handling, Welding, Fasteners, Filters/HVAC, and Instrumentation
Accenture is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment.