Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

pinoy pharmacist

Comments

• MadeniakirikayMadeniakirikay Leyte
    @aicieee kaya naghahanap din ako nga mga pinoy pharmacist who already submitted to vetassess except nung nakapag work sa SG as pharm tech kasi mas in line na yung working experience nila
  • CasseyCassey Melbourne, Australia
    @Madeniakirikay It’s not just based on the number of years but it will be based on your job description. If your job description is more of a Clinical Pharmacist for example, that wouldn’t conform with the PharTech job description. So kahit na 6 yrs pa siya, it would not be counted for Phartech kasi totally magkaiba ang ginagawa.

June 16, 2013 Arrival in Melbourne (AGED CARE)
    Nov 12, 2014 Changed Visa Subclass (572->573) and Course
    Nov 13, 2014 573 Visa Approved
    Mar 2015 Nursing Conversion Course (Deakin Uni) started
    April 13, 2016 Lodged EOI thru Skill Select
    April 27, 2016 Received invitation to apply for Visa 189 (Nurse)
    May 2, 2016 Lodged application for 189 Visa (Onshore)
    May 11, 2016 CO contacted for Form 80/Medicals of daughter
    June 17, 2016 189 VISA GRANTED Thank you my amazing God :)

Dec14, 2017 Citizenship application
    March 21, 2019 Citizenship Ceremony :)

"Happy is the person who learns to wait as he prays and never loses his patience, for God's time is the best time."

@Cassey “PHARMACY TECHNICIAN – ANZSCO 311215
    Description
    Fills and labels patients’ prescriptions under the supervision of a Pharmacist. May record details of, place orders for, take stock of, and store medications and medical supplies and deliver them to patients”.

-If my current job description fits malaki po chances for possitive skill assessment?-
    @Cassey sa akin po I have a year of experience in community pharmacy and running two for hospital which the job description ng isang pharm tech ay ginagawa din nman po natin mga pharmacist dito sa pinas
    @Madeniakirikay Pattern your CV, your statement of service and the reference letter if ever you need one to whatever the description of PharTech is para malaki yung maging chance for a positive skills assessment and try to meet the requirements for the said occupation.

"Happy is the person who learns to wait as he prays and never loses his patience, for God's time is the best time."

• ayaaya Philippines
    Hi po! Regulatory pharmacist po ako sa pinas and im planning to apply as a regulatory affairs associate in Au. Ask ko lang po kung need ko pa bang mag aral to get a cert or kung ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin para makapag apply?
  • shynesshynes Melbourne Victoria
    Hi! im new to the page and wanted to know anybody who is planning to take the KAPS exam next year? :)
  • belle_lontokbelle_lontok Philippines
    Hi! Is this site still active? I'm actually not certain if my skills should be assessed by APC or VETASSESS. Currently, I am a Regulatory Pharmacist here in the Philippines. I am not certain if this will fall under the Industrial Pharmacist occupation. Though I also have a 2-year experience as a Retail Pharmacist. Can someone please advise if I would fall under Industrial? Or I should submit my assessment to APC instead? I am trying to look for migration agents here but it seems like they don't have an idea when it comes to our profession. Thank you.
  • belle_lontokbelle_lontok Philippines
    Hi @aya . Just wanted to ask if you applied for an assessment to VESTASSESS? or APC? I'm also a Regulatory Pharmacist here in PH. :)
  • janeunniejaneunnie Manila
    Hello po! I just graduated last year po and now an RPh. I just planned to move there in Australia or New Zealand as a student or worker- PA or PharTech.
    If I enter as PA, would it be better if I work in the community or a hospital here in the Philippines? Is it better if I apply in the rural areas than in cities?

I also attended an AECC forum recently. However, the most likely Masters I might take is MS Public Health or Biotech and Business. Is it practical that I take this considering all the costs? I also plan to apply for scholarships but then of course there's no assurance that I might get one because of my grades. Do you have an idea din po of the state of public health and chances that I get to work there after school? I understand po kasi that healthcare here in the PH is way more different and less prioritized than there in AUS. And may problems na po ba ngayon sa healthcare diyan sa AUS because of politics? Or if I take this course and work as part-time PA what are the chances po na tatanggap sila ng student?

***Sorry po andaming tanong. Wala po kasi akong kamag-anak or friend sa AUS.***
    Hopefully, you could answer my questions po. Thank you! :)

• ayaaya Philippines
    Hi @belle_lontok not yet po hehe are you planning to work in oz po ba as regulatory? Wala pa po kasi akong nakikitang convo dito re regulatory rph so i have no idea po kung ano mga kelangang gawin and paano. Btw 1 yr lang po experience ko as reg rph
  • JennyjJennyj Ph
    @shynes hi. Is there venue for exam in phils? I wanted to do brex review for kaps but they only offer it in manila. Im in cebu right now. Does australia accept 4 years grad?
    @Jennyj i think the exams are conducted in manila. Check the australian pharmacy council page, they post the date and venue for overseas examinees.
    @Jennyj they also have info posted for the assessment since your educational background should at least match the pharmacy study in Oz
  • JennyjJennyj Ph
    @shynes thanks. I read throught the website. They didnt really specify the no. of years. It just said we need to submit docs to know if we're qualified. I was hoping for an answer before paying assessment fee since its quite expensive.
  • JennyjJennyj Ph
    Does anyone know if 4 yrs grad is eligible for kaps?
  • kittykatekittykate Sydney
    @shynes hello nasa pinas ka po ba?
    @kittykate melbourne po
  • RPhRPh Philippines
    @Jennyj hi, oo eligible yung 4-year course, anong year ka grumaduate? Try mo magpasa pra sa eligibility assessment para maumpisahan mo na.
  • MaudeMaude Riyadh
    hello po! I am planning to apply for student visa. Is it possible to get hired on a part time job in any pharmacy? Thanks!
  • pprppr Sydney
    Hello,

My name is Peterson and I am the Chairman of a start up company called Good Mother. I like to get in touch with Filipino Pharmacists registered in the Pharmacy Board of Australia, employed or not. If you are, email me on account [email protected]

I hope to hear from you soon.

• pprppr Sydney
    Hello again,

Good Mother, is also looking for someone who passed the Philippine Board of Pharmacy and has a legal status to stay in Australia (Citizen, Permanent Resident or Working permit).

To avoid spamming this forum and to keep the privacy of those interested parties, please email me on [email protected] and I will provide more information on what Good Mother is and what we are after.

Speak to you soon,
    Peterson
  • pprppr Sydney
    @Cassey I went through some of the earlier postings in this forum and read that you are one who was a pharmacist in the Philippines and works as a Pharmacy Assistant in Melbourne.

Our company is about to be formed as a Public Unlisted Australian Company and we have been searching for professionals such as yourself.

Good Mother is not a networking company, MLM, pyramid or ponzi scheme.

I like to speak to you privately so I can introduce myself fully, more about the company, and the purpose of looking for a professional like yourself.

Please email me at [email protected] or [email protected].

Talk to you soon.
    Peterson
  • JennyjJennyj Ph
    Hi everyone. Hoping to hear updates from you about your hourney to australia. As for me, still here in the philippines.
  • JennyjJennyj Ph
    Does anyone have reviewer sa kaps from brex or review notes. Can i borrow. I can also pay if you want.
  • pprppr Sydney
    Hi all,

Just letting you know that my posting regarding a role in Good Mother has already been filled.

Thank you to those who responded.

Regards,
    Peterson
    @ppr Hi, sorry for the late reply. I could have possibly overlooked it because I often get a lot of notifications. Thanks anyway. All the best to your company. :)

• JennyjJennyj Ph
    @Cassey hi. Do you have reviewer sa kaps or do you know anoyone who has. Thank you
    @Jennyj Try to pm @Ronafel I hope I remembered it right, meron siyang materials. Otherwise ang sinasabi na kailangan is Comprehensive Pharmacy Review by Shargel. Try mo ring magjoin sa Fb Group for KAPS.

• JouvJouv Oman
    Maybe this month my assesment for pharmacy tech will come. Anybsuggestion about english test. Which is beteer pte or ielts?