continuation from http://pinoyau.info/discussion/5998/how-to-apply-online-for-an-australian-tourist-visa-step-by-step3. Upload Documents
The documents you are going to upload should support your answers to the questions. Remember consistency is the key. The documents you need to upload depend on your status. The immigration has a long list of documents. You do not need to provide them all. Upload only the documents that apply to your status. I was employed and a master’s student at the time of my application, hence, I attached the following documents. The immigration categorizes them accordingly.Evidence of Citizenship
- Passport including pages with stamp of your previous travel
- Birth certificate
- Passport size pictureThe website says the copy of birth certificate and information page of passport should be notarized. However, it is completely okay just to upload the scan copy.Evidence of Personal Financial Capacity
- Certificate of employment: Ideally, it should state the date of vacation leave granted to you by your employer. However, not all employer would approve your request leave right away such as in my case. So I just put the start date of my employment with them and the compensation I am receiving.
- Payslip: latest three months
- Income Tax Return: I just started working with my new employer so I provided my old ITR.
- Bank statement: The requirement states latest six months. I submitted only the latest three month statement of my BPI account.
A big question when applying visa is how much money one needs to present. There is no way to know. I am certain though that a fat bank account is not a guarantee to get a visa. I have read in several blogs saying they had almost a half to million in their accounts but were denied. I have only Php 40, 000 in my account. I was granted a multiple-entry visa.Evidence of Temporary Stay
Submit all the documents you can think of that would show immigration your intent to return home.
- Evidence of Personal Assets: These include properties under your name whether it is a mortgage or lease agreement. In my case, I attached a contract to buy and sell, as well as my current rental agreement.
- Evidence of Enrolment/Current Studies: I am currently enrolled in a master’s class, so I attached my school registration.
- Itinerary and Flight Details: This is not required but it surely does help to explain your visit further. I also included my travel tickets. Buying a ticket before getting an approval is a risk you have to take. Be positive. That time, I was confident I will get a visa. I did not see any reason why they will not give me one.
Sample Temp Stay letter: see attachment Evidence of Invitation
- Letter from friend: I asked one of my friends a letter addressed to the Australian Embassy in the Philippines. I uploaded it as part of the document requirements. This is not mandatory. I provided one just to be consistent with my itinerary.
Sample Invitation letter : see attachment Originally posted by Krarenzki at wildperiwinkle.com, and with permission to repost the article here at www.pinoyau.info
2010-06 : Lurker at philippines.com.au (previously the #1 Pinoy Australian Forum)
2010-06 : Started researching on Visa 175 - Target 120pts
2011-08 : Started prev employer document gathering for ACS skill assessment (0/4)
2010-12 : Philippines.com.au went offline and created www.pinoyau.info
2011-03 : 1st child born - AU dream halted
2014-03 : ACS document - 1/5 emp ref completed
2015-01: Promoted at work - AU dream halted
2015-11: ACS document - 1/6 emp ref completed
2016-09: 2nd child born - AU dream halted
2018-09: ACS document - 6/8 emp ref completed
2018-09: Revised all employment references and affidavit from scratch
2019-03: Completed Revised 8/8 emp ref
2019-03: PTE Exam - L59,R75,S62,W64 (no preparation)
2019-07: Favorable Skills Assessment result for Software Eng
2019-11: PTE Exam - L70,R68,S79,W68 (competent only)
2020-02: PTE Exam - L79,R79,S86,W76 (grr lack 3pts on Writing)
2020-03: PTE Exam - L85,R75,S87,W86 (Mar 4 - grr nag increase L, S and W but bumaba 4pts si R!!!!!)
2020-03 PTE Exam - L81 R79 S90 W81 (Mar 9 - Salamat Lord!!!!)