Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Real Estate Investment Opportunities in the Philippines

langzky12langzky12 MelbournePosts: 1Member
edited August 2016 in Buy & Sell
I'm inviting Pinoy Melbourneans to Real Estate Investment Opportunities presented by Century Properties. The event will be at Level 8, 90 Collins Street on 27th August, open from 10AM til 9PM. RSVP with your name and contact number thru my email, fmbastasa@gmailcom.
See you there! see attached image.

Comments

• Wiliam1233Wiliam1233 Posts: 8Member

With a wealth of experience and a team of professionals, I have found the perfect property to suit my needs and preferences. Finding real estate batumi on my own was a challenge, but they helped me with all 10Save yourself the hassle of finding your dream home - let World Estate help you every step of the way!

• tadaburrtadaburr Posts: 2Member

One Oasis Condominium by Filinvest (along Ortigas Ave. Pasig City)

• Selling price is 1.8M
    • For Sale Studio Unit (20.15 sq m) currently occupied by a tenant with 13k monthly income
    • inclusion of LG Split Type Inverter Aircon, personal refrigerator and a multi functional bed with storage from Mandaue Furniture.
    • with a designated drying cage on roof deck
    • currently under Pag-ibig Home Loan with an outstanding balance of 1,050,000 pesos(which is already included in the selling price) as of July 20, 2023
    • Captial gains tax and other taxes, transfer fee, other government fees and documentation will be shouldered by the buyer.

• Pang migrate pag na invite. 😊 PM lang if interested. Salamat ng marami!😊