Hi to All, Please take extra care guys wherever you are, take care of your love ones too. Especially to our friends in Singapore, more being confirmed, and are through community spread, no longer from people who travelled from China. Observe proper hygiene at all times and also monitor our little ones as they often put their hands in their mouth.
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

PH Rural Health Nurse to AU RN. How?

mumnursemumnurse Pasig City, PhilippinesPosts: 1Member
edited July 2017 in Working in Australia
Hello po. I have been working as a rural health nurse here in the Philippines for over 6 years na. I have been planning to go work in Australia but really have no idea how to start. After passing the IELTS, what is next thing for me to do? i am hoping to get a comments. Thanks

Comments

• sunshineee28sunshineee28 Philippines
    Submit your documents to AHPRA for assessment. Since my IELTS kna, gather kna din ibang docs and mgpacriminal history check ka din. Mgdownload ka AGOS 40 from their website pra my guide ka sa mga Documents na needed ipa.assess