Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

From 496 to 887

hard2handlehard2handle MelbournePosts: 233Member

Hi, All!

Anyone here already applied from provisional visa 496 to permanent resident visa 887? May I ask re timetable please?

496 visa is only valid for 3 years upon arrrival in Australia and visa condition is to stay in the designated area for at least 2 years and work full time for at least 1 yr . Given that you cannot apply until the 2-year requirement is met, did anyone here on a 496 visa had to go back to Philippines due to cessation of the validity of their 496 visa?

Thank you!

Comments

• iamjiniamjin Sydney
    Hello,

I would just like to ask, were you able to convert your 496 to resident visa 887?
    I will apply for the said visa this year and would like to ask for websites, guidelines and tips.

THanks