Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

457 visa nomination

jjayccam18jjayccam18 PhilippinesPosts: 2Member
Hi!

I have an ongoing nomination for a 457 visa however, a better job opportunity has recently been offered to me. I just want to ask if its possible to be nominated by a different employer while I have an ongoing nomination or will there be problems with the new nomination following withdrawal of my previous nomination given that they agreed to terminate my contract. Hope you can help me. Thanks!

Comments

• magueromaguero Adelaide
    @jjayccam18 Iaabolish na ang 457 visa. Check with your prospective employers if they can still nominate you under this visa or if there are alternatives.