Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

House for Rent near Carousel and Thornlie Train Station

APONGAPONG PerthPosts: 6Member
I have a house for rent 320/week negotiable available 18/08/2017. walking distance to bus stop and close to shops and train station.

Comments

• APONGAPONG Perth
    Thanks for viewing. The house is no longer available. But please feel free to inquire if you need a room or house. I might know someone who has available room or house.
  • anesaanesa Perth
    hi po, do you know someone who lives in canning vale/willeton/leeming area? i'll be studying in perth for 3 months. thanks in advance!