Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Pregnant (189/190 visa)

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,689Member, Administrator, Moderator
    @zyrita you should have received immi s56 letter and immi request checklist as attachments when the CO emailed you. It contains information as to how to go about with the medical check.
  • zyritazyrita Makati
    @RheaMARN1171933 hello. when the CO emailed me, they just requested for the Birth Cert and passport. then within a month, they sent an acknowledgment email that the additional dependent is valid is now already in my immiaccount. that's all i got.

i'll just for their reply. :)
    thank you! :)
  • marimarimarimari Australia
    @zyrita aaah i see.. i think need ung passport ung HaP ID.. kasi naka-link ung HAP id sa passport.. need doon passport number..
  • Diana__JaneDiana__Jane Dubai
    Hi everyone, 4 months ako preggy and no ITA yet. If ever magka ITA ako, tama po ba na pede naman kami mag lodge ng visa pero ma pepending ang medicals ko? Si hubby ko po ba can proceed with his medicals? Thanks po sa makakasagot.

ANZSCO 221111 - Accountant (General) 189:70 - 190(NSW):75
    1st take PTE-A: Failed - sad
    2nd take PTE-A: Passed - yay!
    28.10.2016 - Submitted skills and employment assessment to CPA Australia.
    18.11.2016 - Answered prayers, positive assessments from CPA Australia. =)
    21.11.2016 - Submitted EOI 189-70 : 190 (Any)-75
    01.12.2016 - Received State Nomination from WA - but requires employment so we'll let this lapse.
    08.12.2016 - Changed preferred state to "NSW"
    28.10.217 - PTE 73/85/86/75 -LRSW - sayang!
    09.12.217 - PTE 69/90/86/80 -LRSW - sayang again!

Reviewing for PTE again bawal suko/Waiting for ITA

“Whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.” Matthew 21:22”

Yup pwede na maglodge then pending ung medical.. actually pwede ka naman mag-xray may gagamitin lang sila na shield if you want to take the risk.. mas magandang i-lodge muna habang buntis ka para free pa si baby :)
    @Diana__Jane as a mother myself, best to wait until you give birth. Your newborn will still be free. Also, better na sabay kayo mag medical. Both medical and police clearances are time sensitive therefore timing is essential to avoid being asked to supply new evidences I've handled a lot of cases such as yours and we always wait until after birth. Good luck!
    My bayad po na aud920 kapag under 18 ung additional applicant..
    @Diana__Jane @marimari there is no fee for newborns in her case as stipulated by law for this reason, my clients never had to pay at all.
    @RheaMARN1171933 thank you so much po sa advice. Ibig nyo po sabihin pwede naman kami maglodge pending lang muna yung medicals namin ng baby ano po?

01.12.2016 - Received State Nomination from WA - but requires employment so we'll let this lapse.

“Whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.” Matthew 21:22”

@Diana__Jane yes...so they will pause the process until you provide the child's passport and birth certificate. Once they acknowledge the docs, they will add the baby in the application and will issue you s56 letter requesting for more documents. That's when you all provide the medical and police clearances. For now, concentrate on your pregnancy muna. Good luck
    @Diana__Jane once you initially lodge your visa, the case officer will send you the s56 letter. You then notify the case officer in writing that you are not able to supply medical clearance due to your circumstance. Provide a copy of your natal report from your doctor indicating your due date. Immigration will pause the process then and will ask you to provide the newborn's docs once available
    @RheaMARN1171933 thank you po for the thorough explanation, appreciate your advice po talaga. =)

@RheaMARN1171933 aaah ok.. kasi kami naglodge na before i gave birth.. nagpasa nalang kami ng ‘change of circumstance’ form.. base sa visa fees ng dibp may bayad kapag ung aplicant below 18.. https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa/fees
    @marimari I'm not quite sure about your circumstance but from how you described it, your newborn shouldn't be charged a fee.

2.08 of the Migration Regulations 1994 states that:

(1) If:

(a) a non-citizen applies for a visa; and

(b) after the application is made, but before it is decided, a child, other than a contributory parent newborn child, is born to the non-citizen;

then:

(c) the child is taken to have applied for a visa of the same class at the time he or she was born; and

(d) the child's application is taken to be combined with the non-citizen's application.
    @marimari the info I just provided is taken from the actual professional library agents refer to regarding the immigration policies. If we are only to refer to information accessible to the general public, please see link below. Hope this clarifies the confusion.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/supporting/Pages/189-nz/if-you-have-a-newborn-child.aspx
  • zyritazyrita Makati
    edited January 2018
    @RheaMARN1171933 i did the same thing as @marimari

i lodged the visa before i gave birth. i already have a 1 yr old son before i lodged the visa, and i paid for him as well.

i already read other member's advice here in the forum as well before i lodged the visa, there really is a fee for under 18 applicants.
  • zyritazyrita Makati
    @RheaMARN1171933 i did the same thing as @marimari

i lodged the visa before i gave birth. i already have a 1 yr old son before i lodged the visa, and i paid for him as well.

i already read other member's advice here in the forum as well before i lodged the visa, there really is a fee for under 18 applicants.
    @zyrita hi there....please refer to the legislation I posted earlier as well as the government website. There shouldn't be a fee for newborn. Yes, you pay for under 18 yo but not for babies born prior to visa decision. None of my clients had to pay such as it is stipulated on the immigration policy. Also, it is clearly mentioned on the government website. I can only assume form 1436 was submitted during the application when it shouldn't be. Only form 1022 is required. This is a common mistake many applicants make. And to those reading this forum who are in the same circumstance, please take note of this for future reference.
  • siantiangcosiantiangco Batangas City
    Any updates on October CO contacts? Hehe
  • GhelaigavGhelaigav Singapore
    Hi to ALL!

I am actually working in SG pero since I am pregnant andito ako pinas for my Maternity leave.

Last week may na-assigned ng Case Officer samin and nag fofollow up for my medicals. Prior to lodginng nag update na agent namin na pregnant ako and defer muna medicals. So ask ko lang, kung after delivery magpapedical ako ok ba pa medical sa st. Lukes? I heard and read few feedbacks kasi na di maganda magpa medical sa Pinas even sa St. Lukes. Sa mga nagpamedical sa St. lukes , is that true?

So i am thinking whether sa SG or Pinas ko gagawin medical namin ni baby.

And sa newborn anong klaseng mecal test gagawin?

Thank you.

Need your feedbacks po.
  • biboy329biboy329 Mandaluyong
    Hi @Ghelaigav I don't know about St. Luke's but we did our medicals sa Nationwide Makati and walang naging problem. Mabilis din sila mag-submit ng results.

Sa baby namin pagkaalala ko physical check lang ang ginawa tapos OK na.

By the way, sa Nationwide it's better to go in the afternoon para wala na masyadong tao. :)

261311 Analyst Programmer

12 Jul 2015: IELTS Exam (supposedly for Canada)
    04 Aug 2015: IELTS Results - OK
    XX Aug 2016: Decided to try AU instead
    14 Oct 2016: Submitted docs for ACS Assessment
    31 Oct 2016: ACS Results - Suitable
    02 Nov 2016: Submitted EOI (189)
    20 Dec 2016: ITA Received
    10 Feb 2017: Lodged; Uploaded documents
    17 Feb 2017: NBI Clearance - HIT! :(
    20 Feb 2017: Medical exams at Nationwide Makati
    24 Feb 2017: Medical cleared
    28 Feb 2017: Son's Medical cleared
    01 Mar 2017: Uploaded NBI Clearance
    17 Mar 2017: Submitted Change in Circumstances - New baby!
    22 Mar 2017: Wife's Medical cleared
    12 Jun 2017: First CO contact! Requested for baby's medical exams
    14 Jun 2017: Baby's medical cleared
    15 Jun 2017: Assessment in Progress
    09 Aug 2017: Granted!

• chococrinklechococrinkle Adelaide
    @Ghelaigav. We had our medicals (me,husband and son) at Nationwide Makati last Jan 20 while we prefered for my 4yo daughter to have hers at St Lukes Ermita last Jan 22 due to TB blood test which isbdone daily in St Lukes but once a week only in Nationwide. If adult lang ang mag medical okay ang Nationwide kasi mas mabilis kang makakatapos. Maraming tao kasi sa St Lukes. Both mabilis naman mag upload ng results based on our experience.

2014 -- start of Au dream
    06.07.14 -- IELTS LRWS 7.5/7.5/7.0/7.0
    07.18.14 -- positive skills assessment
    08.01.14 -- waiting for occupation in ACT to open
    08.01.15 -- still waiting for occupation in ACT to open
    08.01.16 -- still waiting for occupation in ACT to open
    06.07.17 -- expired IELTS
    07.18.17 -- expired skills assessment
    08.2017 -- learned high points via SA 489
    11.22.17 -- PTE Academic exam LRWS 90/79/90/90
    11.22.17 -- result of Vetassess assessment renewal
    11.30.17 -- EOI lodge SA 489 80 pts
    12.22.17 -- received SA invitation
    01.04.18 -- Visa Lodge SA 489
    01.19.18 -- Medicals
    04.10.18 -- Visa Grant (DG) Praise God!!!

PTE Writing Tips

For writing essay I used E2 language format and applying what I learned from Ielts. Sa intro, sa 1st sentence ni restate ko lang yung question using my own words. Then sa 2nd sentence if one sided lang yung question, I give summary of the reasons ( 2 reasons only). Example, if ang essay is about importance of computers (one sided), eto 2nd sentence ko. Computers are valuable resources as they (1st reason) aid in learning and are (2nd reason) used to communicate with others. Then sa 3rd sentence sasabihin ko para pampahaba-- In this essay, I shall discuss my point of view by giving points and examples about the topic.

Then sa 2nd paragraph, elaborate ko na ang 1St reason. Mga 2 sentences na magsupport sa 1st reason, like if yung 1st reason ko is aid in learning, expand ko ang topic by answering how computers aid in learning,etc. Usually yung reason mo convert mo by asking how, what, when, or who. Tapos sa 3rd sentence, I state examples. Pwede ka din mag add pa ng 4th sentence parang isummarize mo lang ang 2nd paragraph.

Sa 3rd paragraph discuss naman ang 3rd reason same sa ginawa sa 2nd par.

4Th paragraph 1st sentence conclusion, then 2nd sentence recommendation.

If 2 sided naman yung intro pwede mo gamitin yung nasa template like kina Heprex na samples. Then yung 2nd par yung kabilang side, then yung 3rd paragraph yung other side. Tapos same last paragraph.

If medyo nahihirapan ka sa mga ideas, research ka dito sa forum ng mga recent topics. Tapos based dun sa topic reasearch ka anong pwedeng maging points and reasons para may idea ka na ano ilalagay mo sa essay.

Ang key talaga sa writing is dapat marami ka ideas. If nahihirapan ka mag construct ng idea try to research as much as possible. Google mo yung mga common or recent topics on pte writing tapos may mga sample questions dun,, then research mo ano possible answers para sa actual exam may idea kana ano isasagot. Tapos dpat familiarize mo mga connectors (like moreover, therefore, for instance, etc) kasi mas mataas ang grade kapag medyo complex ang sentence na ginagamit mo kesa simple sentences lang.

For summarize written text strategy ko is to first get ano main topic. Then analyze what important points were given, may nangyari ba? If meron ano ang nangyari, kelan nangyari? ano at para kanino ang purpose? Usually kasi sa mga paragraphs naka detail lang pero yung point lang naman dun is parang dinedescribe lang yung main topic. If you can answer who/what, when, how and why about the topic pwede mo na pagdugtungin yung ideas mo thru connectors and form a sentence. If you will have multiple paragraphs, summarize mo muna per paragraph then summarize mo ulit lahat in one sentence

Another tip also in writing as much as possible do not repeat the same words. If you dont have much stored knowledge about synonyms okay lang. Practice and Research is the key. Kaya malaki ang help sa akin yung pag research sa mga common or recent topics kasi while practicing pwede akong mghanap ng synonyms then mas madali ko syang ma recall sa actual exam kasi nagawa ko na sya before. Tapos if meron kayong word na ma encounter na parang hirap kayo mag elaborate, google nyo din anong synonym or phrases na pwedeng same meaning ng word. Share ko yung nilista kong mga synonyms na possible na magagamit sa mga essay kasi minsan these are the topics commonly asked.

Essay synonyms

Discuss- cite, mention, illustrate, narrate, elucidate, talk about

Finally.. Concluded, In Summary

Democracy- representative govt; elective govt; republic; commonwealth

Vote- suffrage, ballot, poll, elect officials, select leaders, appoint, designate

Leaders- officials, officer, commander, chief, head, principal of nations, pioneer, front runner

Nature- mother earth, environment, wildlife, universe, cosmos, countryside, natural resources, natural world

Environment- habitat, territory, domain, surroundings

Teachers- educator, tutor, coach,guide, mentor, guru, professor, trainer, lecturer

Computer- PC, laptop, netbook,desktop, terminal, mainframe

Robot- automated individual, android, automaton, golem, bot, droid,

Invention- creation, innovation, development, design

Creative ability- inventive mind, originality, imagination, inspiration

Airplane- plane, airliner, jet, plane

Drugs- medicine, medication, remedy, cure, antidote

Issue- matter, affairs, problem, difficulty, obstacle, predicament

Information- details, particulars, facts, data, computing /computer

Revolution- insurgence, transformation, innovation, revolt, uprising, restructuring

Packaging- case, wrap

Region, province, rural area, district, territory, district, area

Boon- blessing, benefit, advantage

Tourist- traveler, vacationer, visitor

Tourism- visits to places of interest; commercial organization and operation of vacations; traveling to places; services provided to people for holidays

Technology- invention, engineering, applied science, method, technical knowledge, undustrial science, mechanization

Xenophobic- anti nationalist

• bettyboopbettyboop Victoria, Australia
    Hello po,hope someone can help.. we have lodge our visa 190 onshore.. currently on briging visa po... all medicals done and cleared. However, we just found out im pregnant..(one month after ng medical namin)
    Ang tanong ko po.. need po ba namin e inform ang immigration?or pwede kami mag antay until malapit na EDD..
    Our concern is
    If mag inform kami now. May chance po ba ma hold ang application namin until lumabas c baby.. or hindi kasi tapos naman po.medical ko..this may cause more delay in our application..
    We are hoping kasi na may decision na before I gave birth..
  • thirdy@austhirdy@aus Singapore
    @bettyboop, I'm not sure if I'm the right person to answer since I am not familiar with 190 and the bridging visa. Hopefully, makatulong ang experience ko and my insights.

May balak po ba kayong include si Baby as a dependent later on? Kung oo, in my opinion, mas ok na inform ang CO na preggy ka before grant dahil walang bayad ang pag-add ng Baby. In addition, transparent ka sa change of your circumstances sa CO -- sure ka na you're following the guidelines.

On the other hand, ma-on hold ang application nyo, pending ng pglabas ni Baby.

233411 | Electronics Engineer

24-Oct-15 | IELTS Result (L: 7.5, R: 8.0, W: 7.5, S: 7.0, OBS: 7.5)
    27-Jan-17 | Declined by NZ (Unable to prove "living together" policy)
    25-Feb-17 | Submitted CDR to EA (Fast Track)
    03-Apr-17 | Assessor requesting additional docs
    07-Apr-17 | Submitted requested docs
    08-Apr-17 | Assessed to have 10 years relevant overseas skilled employment
    12-Apr-17 | Submitted EOI (Visa 189/ 65 pts)
    06-Sep-17 | Received ITA
    17-Sep-17 | Lodged application. Uploaded all docs and pregnancy cert
    24-Oct-17 | CO request (Form 80, wife's SG Police Clearance); application paused until Baby's out
    24-Jan-18 | Baby's out
    10-Mar-18 | Submitted Form 1022, Baby's Passport and Birth Cert
    20-Apr-18 | CO added baby to application; HAP ID provided
    10-May-18 | Completed wife's x-ray and Baby's medical; submitted new NBI clearance
    21-May-18 | Granted!

@bettyboop hello! Im on a same situation as you are dati.. kung nasa early stage ka pa ng pregnancy at nakapagpamedical ba kayo kahit wag mo na iinfom baka kasi magrant naman na visa niyo before siya dumating.. atska di pa din naman ma-add si baby as dependent habang buntis ka.. need kasi ng kasi ng birthcertificate and passport kaya doon sa change of circumstance is kapag nanganak na..
  • bettyboopbettyboop Victoria, Australia
    @thirdy@aus @marimari thanks po sa info
  • amedinaamedina Sydney
    @marimari Hi. Kakausap ko lang sa immigration officer via phone call about sa situation natin. Ako din buntis now 22 weeks at nag lodge ako ng 190 visa. Sabi ng officer we do not need to include the baby as dependent kasi di pa tayo nanganganak. I also have to write a cover letter stating that I am pregnant and we did the medical exam. In-add ko din sa letter ko na aussie citizen BF ko (we are not married & not de facto) so di sya kasama sa visa application ko. Yun lang daw gagawin. It doesnt matter if we are pregnant, it wont affect the visa decision kasi we are skills assessed not based in our circumstances.

11/17/12: passed school application thru IDP * 12/4/12: received letter of offer (univ. of newcastle) * 12/12/12: credit application * 2/22/13: received new letter of offer * 2/26/13: paid deposit fee * 3/8/13: received COE and paid visa fee * 4/10/13: visa application thru IDP * 4/11/13: medical request from DIAC * 4/12/13: medical exam done * 4/19/13: SLEC uploaded my medicals * 4/12/13: medical exam done * 7/11/13: VISA GRANTED

• gerardgerard uae
    Ask q lng po pwede po i2loy ang medical kht buntis pro hold ang xray o sbay2 after mnganak. Then ilan months p po hintayin usually pra maaprove pgktpos mamedical ng baby n misis thanks po
  • ivandemarcoivandemarco philippines
    null
    Ako sir hinintay ko muna manganak si misis.. after nun, inayos ko na passport ni baby then update sa immi account.. after 2 months, na CO contact ako hinahanap ung medical ni misis at baby.dun na din binigay ung hap ID ni baby.. now ok n medical.waiting n lng ako ng grant . Hopefully wla na 2nd CO.
  • HendroHendro SG
    Hi sir @ivandemarco , meaning to say nagpamedical muna kayo bago kayo nglodge ng visa?

ANZSCO 311411 | Age :30, Education: 15, Experience: 10, PTE: 10|

04.04.2018 | Lodged Vetassess Assessment
    05.31.2018 | Vetassess Result : POSITIVE
    06.18.2018 | PTE Mock Test A |LRSW|65/69/79/68|
    06.23.2018 | PTE Mock Test B |LRSW|74/65/84/76|
    06.28.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|74/73/90/74|
    07.06.2018 | Submitted 190 EOI 65+5=70 pts SA|
    07.08.2018 | Lodged SA State Nomination Application
    10.03.2018 | 190 Invitation Received.
    10.12.2018 | Singapore COC issued
    11.06.2018 | NBI Clearance Issued
    11.17.2018 | Medicals (Point Medical Paragon)
    11.23.2018 | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    11.23.2018 | Visa Lodgement
    03.04.2019 | Direct Grant! Thank you LORD!
    04.18.2019 | IED | Adelaide
    03.18.2021 | BM | Adelaide

| Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there.|