Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Learn Tagalog Phrases, Words and Sentences

mharkmhark PhilippinesPosts: 4Member
For anyone who wanted to learn the Tagalog language for free, you may add my website as an additional tool. Here it is, http://www.realtagalogphrases.com/ Thanks!

Comments

• IslanderndCityIslanderndCity Adelaide
    This is a good one especially for parents with kids na nahihirapan sa tagalog. Madami yata cases dito. Musta naman @mhark

Assessed Occupation: Industrial Engineer (IE 233511)
    Achieved Goal: Australia PR (Permanent Resident). Thanks God!

...sharpening my core gifts now...
    ...working on new, better goals...

Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. ~Luke 6:28~

• mharkmhark Philippines
    @IslanderndCity Thank you for appreciation to my website. Yes, I really hope na kahit papano eh may matulungan ang website ko. I'm here in Pinas. Hoping na okay po kayo lagi jan.