Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Filipino full time mums with toddlers ☺

Hi mummies, I'm Lea and a full time mum of my 19 months old son. We live in Thornlie but we are keen to travel nearby. Anyone who are interested or looking for friends and looking for playdates with their little bubs. We can arrange day and time to catch up, having coffee or play at the park. Please give me a buzz or contact my number 0455245997 cheers

Comments

• Anna171994Anna171994 Perth
    hello po , im new here in perth could w catch up sometimes ate ?
    thanks
  • RjParkerRjParker Perth
    Hello, I know it’s late. Pero ask q lng po if may nabuo nkaung group of moms with toddlers? I have a 16mos old son, here po kmi s Spearwood nkatira.. I would love to hangout sometimes. We can do meet ups po.. my cp no. is 0459594966.
    -Rjade