Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

PTE ACADEMIC

Comments

• juannejuanne Posts: 25Member
    congrats @michaelguanzon_ust and @mlcntdee! may I ask when did you take your exam po? TIA
  • mlcntdeemlcntdee South Australia
    ako, june 28 yung 1st and july 24 netong huli :)
    pahabol lang- malaking tulong si Jay sa e2language. pinanuod ko lahat ng youtube videos nya.

221213 EXTERNAL AUDITOR
    [Age:30, English:20, Education:15, Experience:10 = 75pts]

19 June 2018 - PTE Proficient English (L74,R90,S88,W78)
    5 July 2018 - Submitted skills assessment application for CPAA
    13 July 2018 - Positive results from CPAA - 221213 External Auditor
    16 July 2018 - EOI lodged for v189:65pts, v190:70 pts , v489:75pts
    25 July 2018 - PTE Superior English (L90,R90,S90,W90)
    26 July 2018 - EOI updated for v189:75pts, v190:80pts, v489:85pts
    SPOUSE POINTS: Electrical Engineer
    22 Nov 2018 - Submitted CDR to Engineers Australia
    18 Dec 2018 - Received feedback - asking for additional career episodes
    31 Jan 2019 - EA negative outcome 😞
    6 Feb 2019 - Informal appeal to EA submitted
    28 Feb 2019 - Informal appeal, negative 😞
    4 Jul 2019 - SA489 opened to External Auditors under High Points, applied
    27 Aug 2019 - Received invite to lodge for SA 489
    9 Sep 2019 - Lodged SA 489 visa
    28 Nov 2019 - RECEIVED DIRECT GRANT!!!

Thank you Lord!

• michaelguanzon_ustmichaelguanzon_ust Quezon City
    Thanks guys!! I took my exam last week, Aug. 8, 2018 :)

These are the resources/materials that I used in my whole PTE Journey :)

- Practice Tests Plus PTE Academic (Yellow Green Book)
    - PTE Academic Testbuilder (MacMillan)
    - PTE Academic - Official Guide (.iso)
    - E2Language - https://youtube.com/channel/UCvSdD8_0DAKn-ThHWhAhoAg
    - PTE Training Online (study Hub) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWYBravPgEGsiUPGzJZ7tg
    - D2L - PTE PREPARATION - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxbdk12GBfpeQXI-gOr0K7w
    - Lots of Repeated Examples - https://ptestudy.com/
    - JROOZ Review Center, Makati City
    AAelaine

Apr 2013 - My girlfriend and I visited Australia for the 1st time as tourists & decided that migrating & working in this country is our dream! :)
    May 2014 - IELTS (S=6.5 / W=7 / R=7 / L=6)
    Oct 2016 - turned 25 years old + 3 years skilled level experience, applied for ACS Skills Assessment (positive result)
    Mar 2017 - PTE-A (S=74 / W=74 / R=70 / L=73)
    May 2017 - Proposed to my girlfriend & submitted our EOI (189=60 pts, 190=65pts)
    Apr 2018 - 5 years skilled level experience
    Jun 2018 - PTE-A (S=90 / W=77 / R=81 / L=86)
    Jul 2018 - PTE-A (S=90 / W=76 / R=71 / L=78)
    Aug 8, 2018 - PTE-A (S=90 / W=85 / R=84 / L=82)
    Aug 10, 2018 - Updated our EOI (189=75 pts, 190=80pts)
    Sep 11, 2018 - Invitation Received (subclass 189)
    Sep 23, 2018 - Lodged Visa
    Dec 5, 2018 - DIRECT GRANT!!! (God is TRULY GOOD)
    Feb 2019 - BM (Hopefully ^_^)
    May 2020 - Our Dream Wedding :)

Let's keep on dreaming! But don't forget to add goals and work hard :)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)

PART 1: SPEAKING

1. Read Aloud
    Strategies:
    - Use the allotted time to really read aloud and identify the hard words, if hindi talaga alam ang pronunciation, just fake it and stay confident!
    - Normal speed lang ako (not too slow, not too fast), konting intonation para hindi parang robot, at normal lang yung lakas, parang nakikipag usap kalang sa taong kaharap mo
    - Inspiration ko sa pag sasalita si JAY ng E2Language, very clear at madali intindihin
    - "OF" must be pronounced as "OV"

2. Repeat Sentence
    Strategies:
    - First kong gagawin is titingin sa timer, kapag malapit ng magstart yung recording, yuyuko ako at pipikit para focused talaga sa pakikinig
    - While listening, I'm imagining the situation/actions being done in the sentence
    - After listening, tingin sa screen at make sure "Recording" na yung nakasulat na status bago irepeat yung sentence
    - Okay lang na may mali mali dito basta do your best. Trust me, andami kong na-miss dito pero I still manage to get 90 so wag madissappoint kung meron kang na-miss. Just move on and focus on the next items

3. Describe Image
    Strategies:
    - Use the powerful template na dito ko din nakuha sa forums, imemorize at isapuso nyo
    - Practice to be flexible sa pag gamit ng templates para whatever image ang lumabas ay may isasagot tayo
    - Don't hecitate (ahm and ah), dapat tuloy tuloy lang ang pagsasalita

Templates:
    *BAR/LINE GRAPH/TABLE
    The bar/line graph/table projected on the screen is the presentation of variables from research entitled _____.
    Based on the data provided, the highest figure/portion/percentage/number belongs to _____ at around/exactly _____.
    It is followed by _____ at around/exactly _____.
    While the lowest figure/portion/percentage/number belongs to _____ at around/exactly _____.
    Overall, the information is accurate and concise and can be used as a reference for future studies.

*PIE CHART
    The pie chart projected on the screen is the presentation of variables from research entitled _____.
    It is divided into _____ various sectors.
    Based on the data provided, the highest portion belongs to _____ at around/exactly _____.
    It is followed by _____ at around/exactly _____.
    While the lowest portion belongs to _____ at around/exactly _____.
    Overall, the information is accurate and concise and can be used as a reference for future studies.

*MAP
    The image projected on the screen shows the map of _____.
    It shows the location of various countries/regions/cities including _____, _____, and _____.
    The northern part of the map is the _____, while the southern part is the _____.
    The eastert part is the _____, while the western part is the. _____.

*PROCESS / FLOW (Medyo challenging ito kasi you need to use your own words talaga. Bihirang may ganito pero it's better to be prepared so practice)
    The image projected on the screen shows the process of _____.
    Firstly, _____.
    Secondly, _____.
    Lastly, _____.

4. Re-tell Lecture
    Strategies:
    - Again, use the powerful template then incorporate these 3 steps.
    - Step 1: write down the MAIN TOPIC (eg. Setting up a Website)
    - Step 2: write SENTENCE/PHRASE 1 (eg. the main factors that needs to be considered in setting up a website)
    - Step 3: write SENTENCE/PHRASE 2 (eg. the importance of a website and its impact on our society)
    - I usually write in sentences/phrases para babasahin ko nalang talaga with the template in my mind

Template:
    The speaker provided a brief information about (MAIN TOPIC) and a significant amount of time was spent discussing this topic.
    In addition, he/she concluded after all the main points were completely discussed.
    To summarize, he/she pointed out (SENTENCE/PHRASE 1). He/She then talked about (SENTENCE/PHRASE 2).
    Overall, the lecture was interesting and informative and can be utilized by students and educators.

5. Answer Short Questions
    Strategies:
    - These are general questions, if hindi alam ang sagot, just answer anything
    - Make sure na "Recording" ang status bago sumagot

Apr 2013 - My girlfriend and I visited Australia for the 1st time as tourists & decided that migrating & working in this country is our dream! :)
    Oct 2016 - turned 25 years old + 3 years skilled level experience, applied for ACS Skills Assessment (positive result)
    May 2017 - Proposed to my girlfriend & submitted our EOI (189=60 pts, 190=65pts)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)

PART 2: WRITING

1. Summarize Written Text
    Strategies:
    - Just keep on reading hanggang maintindihan mo yung text, there are times na 2-3x kong binabasa yung text just to understand it fully
    - I find this item very hard but you really need to practice this dahil nagcocontribute sya sa READING (also one of my weakness)
    - I'm staying between 30-40 words para lesser chance na magkamali sa grammar at spelling, make sure to alot 1min to double check everything
    - These videos are my inspiration for SWT:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=1KOvn4r397k
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=EPdB-Bwqifo

2. Write Essay
    Strategies:
    - Research online about common essay topics para pagdating ng exam, may ideas ka na agad
    - Use the template (Steven Fernandez / edited to be semi E2Languange structure) pero I suggest na ipractice padin mging flexible para if ever may kailangang irevise sa template

Template:
    In this contemporary world, there is an ongoing dispute between people about __(TOPIC)__ and whether it should be viewed as a positive or negative impact on society. While some people presume that __(SIDE 1)__, others maintain that __(SIDE 2)__. This essay will give the assertion on both sides of the argument before deducing a reasonable conclusion.

To commence with, there are various reasons why __(SIDE 1)__. One of them is that __(ARG 1)__. It should also be taken into account that __(ARG 2)__. For instance, __(EXAMPLE)__. As a result, __(CONCLUSION)__.

However, there are people who believe that __(SIDE 2)__. Clearly, it can be argued that __(ARG 1)__. Moreover, it can be claimed that __(ARG 2)__. For example, __(EXAMPLE)__. Therefore, __(CONCLUSION)__.

While there are strong contentions on both sides of the case, the writer's opinion is that __(OPINION)__. He would recommend that __(RECOMMENDATION)__.

edited August 2018
    PART 3: READING

NOTE: Itong order na ito ay yung naexperience kong order sa lahat ng PTE attempts ko. I'm not sure kung mgiging same order din sa inyo so be prepared nalang :)

1. Reading & Writing: Fill in the Blanks
    Strategies:

- This is the most important part of the READING test so double check your answers as much as possible
    - I usually read the paragraph up to 2x (max) to double check kung tama / bagay ba yung sagot
    - If you don't know the answer, try to eliminate first kung ano yung mga choice na mukhang mali, this will increase your chances of getting the correct one
    - This video helped me a lot: https://youtube.com/watch?v=adgucXILHjw

2. Multiple Choice: Choose Multiple Answers
    Strategies:
    - Read and understand the question & the answer options before reading the text
- I'm not sure kung effective ito sa iba pero ako I really read the whole text kasi hindi ako magaling sa pag locate ng keywords, mas napapatagal pa pag ganun
    - Try to elimate incorrect options first
    - Choose only the option/s that you are 100% confident

3. Re-order Paragraphs
    Strategies:
    - Identify the first paragraph (main topic / complete idea / independent)
    - Read the remaining paragraphs and use several clues to identify the correct order
    - Helpful video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=9c__V0SyQqc

4. Reading: Fill in the Blanks
    Strategies:
    - Understand collocations and the basics of English language (nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs)
    - Helpful video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=foACF4nhuUY

5. Multiple Choice: Choose Single Answer
    Strategies:
    - Read and understand the question then the paragraph, pinaka huling basahin yung answer options

PART 4: LISTENING

NOTE: I took the 10 minute break (CR break then I ate 1pc Cream-O, lastly water), this will really boost your energy for the last part of the exam :)

1. Summarize Spoken Text
    Strategies:
    - Use the onscreen textbox instead of the notebook para sa note taking dahil mas mabilis at mas madami kang maisusulat (this is better for me)
    - Use the E2Language template and alot 1minute to double check everything (grammar, spelling, punctuations, word count)
    - Keep it simple!

Template:
    The speaker was discussing ____.
    He/She first mentioned _____.
    He/She then talked about _____.
    Moreover, he/she discussed _____.
    Lastly, he/she suggested that _____.

2. Multiple Choice: Choose Multiple Answer
    Strategies:
    - Read the question before the recording starts
    - Take down notes / important keywords while listening
    - Try to glance at the answer options while listening and taking down notes
    - Don't spend too much time here

3. Fill in the Blanks
    Strategies:
    - Use the TAB (move forward) and SHIFT+TAB (move backward) keys to move your cursor from one box to another
    - Listen carefully for PLURALS and PAST TENSE verbs (...s and ...ed)
    - Double check spelling after the recording

4. Highlight Correct Summary
    Strategies:
    - Take down notes sa notebook, write important keywords pero make sure na naiintindihan padin yung recording

5. Multiple Choice: Choose Single Answer
    Strategies:
    - Read the question before the recording starts
    - Take down notes / important keywords while listening (OPTIONAL!)

6. Select Missing Word
    Strategies:
    - Read the prompt to get the TOPIC of the recording
    - Focus on the last few sentences/phrases by checking the timer kung malapit na bang mag end

7. Highlight Incorrect Words
    Strategies:
    - This is the easiest item for me, just use your mouse to move the cursor and click once may ibang nakasulat sa text
    - Pag may na-miss out or unsure, ikeep lang sa memory pero wag na wag mag sstop sa pag move ng cursor, balikan nalang after the recording

8. Write from Dictation
    NOTE:
    - For me, this is the MOST IMPORTANT part of the exam, this can SAVE your LISTENING and WRITING scores
    - Don't spend too much time on other items so you can spend it here
    Strategies:
    - Once mag appear na yung pahabang textbox sa screen, MAKE SURE to click it bago magplay yung recording (this happened to me, hindi ko naclick so wala akong natype at usually nakapikit ako habang nagttype)
    - Find the technique that suites you
    - Practice, practice, and practice! :)
    My Technique:
    - Before the recording starts, I look at the keyboard
    - Pagkastart ng first word nung recording, tntype ko agad ng mabilisan yung first word while looking at the keyboard to check if tama ba yung placement ng hands ko
    - Then, the rest of the words ay tntype ko ng nakapikit habang nakikinig ng maige (comfortable ako ng nakapikit kasi I do typing everyday at my work)
    - I make sure na naitype ko lahat ng words kahit portion of the words lang then saka ko ieedit after the recording
    Super Helpful Video (as in halos lahat ng WFD ko from the real test ay andito): https://youtube.com/watch?v=7rR6OiKmWPY

• janine23janine23 Philippines
    PTE Hacks: How to Be More Productive

Sa mga mag take ng PTE Exam Sana makatulong. Good luck guys!
    Lastly, wag natin kalimutan sabayan ng prayers ang lahat ng hard work natin sa pagaaral at pagppractice :) Sabi nga Hard Work + Prayers = Success :)

Sana makatulong sa inyo lahat ng shinare ko kahit medyo mahaba. If my questions pa kayo, tag nyo lang ako dito or message nyo ako :)

I also attached Prayer to St. Jude (Patron of Hopeless Cases). I prayed that for 9 days before the exam :)

Good luck and God bless sa lahat ng mag tatake ng PTE! :)
    silverbullet

• argelfloresargelflores singapore
    @michaelguanzon_ust kelan ka kumuha ng exam?

Nominated - Developer Programmer Programmer
    07/27/2016 - Submitted ACS Assessment
    08/05/2016 - ACS Suitable - 261312 ANZSCO Code (AQF Diploma)
    09/10/2016 - IELTS Examination
    09/22/2016 - IELTS Results (L:5 R:7 W:6 S:6.5 OBS:6 )
    10/07/2016 - IELTS Speaking Test
    10/08/2016 - IELTS Writing Test
    10/21/2016 - IELTS Results (L:6.5 R:5.5 W:5.5 S:6.5 OBS:6 )
    10/22/2016 - PTE A Exam
    10/24/2016 - PTE Results (L:68 R:62 W:63 S:90 OS:66 )
    12/30/2016 - PTE A Exam
    12/31/2016 - PTE Results (L:74 R:62 W:67 S:90 OS:68)
    03/04/2017 - PTE Exam
    03/05/2017 _ PTE Results (L:68 R:63 W:61 S:90 OS:67)
    08/07/2017 - PTE Exam
    08/08/2017 - PTE Exam Results (L:74 R:69 W:68 S:82 OS:72)
    08/10/2017 - EOI Lodge Visa 190 both for NSW and VIC (60
    points)
    07/10/2018 - EOI Lodge Visa 489 for VIC (55+10)
    8/11/2018 - PTE Exam
    8/14/2018 - PTE Results (L:69 R:69 W:60 S:86 OS: 69)
    9/8/2018 - PTE Exam

• ClmOptimistClmOptimist Philippines
    Congrats @michaelguanzon_ust and thanks sa mga tips :)

5/15 | Decided to migrate Down Under
    12/08/16 | Applied for ACS Assessment
    24/08/16 | Positive Assessment Developer Programmer: 261312
    31/08/16 | Lodge 489 FS EOI (65pts)
    25/09/16 | Lodge 190 EOI (60pts)
    25/09/16 | Lodge Victoria Nomination
    23/01/17 | Visa 190 - Denied
    --------Retaking PTE exam----------
    07/05/18 | +5pts Work Experience
    16/05/18 | PTE Proficient for my wife
    19/06/18 | Positive CPAA assessment for my wife
    19/06/18 | +5pts Partner points
    19/06/18 | Submitted my 189 visa EOI - 70 pts
    03/07/18 | Submitted my 190 visa EOI - 75 pts
    17/08/18 | Re-applied for ACS Assessment
    08/10/18 | Positive Assessment Developer Programmer: 261312
    09/10/18 | Updated my 189 visa EOI - 80 pts
    11/10/18 | Visa 189 ITA Received - Finally, after more than 2 years :)
    16/10/18 | NBI Clearance - No Hit!
    18/10/18 | NBI Clearance - No Hit! (Wifey)
    23/10/18 | Visa 189 Application Lodge
    01/12/18 | Health Clearance provided - No action required (Both of us)
    04/01/19 | VISA GRANT!!!! Thank you Lord!!!

------------English Exams-----------------
    7/15 | IELTS L: 6.5 S: 5.5 W: 6.0 R: 6.0
    12/15 | IELTS L: 7.5 S: 6.5 W: 6.0 R: 6.5

Aiming for PTE Superior scores

2/08/2016 - PTE-A L:65 R:76 S:69 W:69
    28/03/2017 - PTE-A L:64 R:70 S:61 W:72
    16/01/2018 - PTE-A L:69 R:78 S:84 W:77
    01/02/2018 - PTE-A L:69 R:73 S:87 W:71
    21/02/2018 - PTE-A L:74 R:75 S:90 W:75
    07/03/2018 - PTE-A L:66 R:89 S:88 W:73
    28/08/2018 - PTE-A L:83 R:78 S:90 W:84 - Sakit! T_T
    25/09/2018 - PTE-A L:79 R:85 S:84 W:89 - Finally!!!

Sample Recordings:
    Read Aloud: https://app.box.com/s/21jw2y6k9h71n2ghqalnv0rv1c1icn55
    Describe Image: https://app.box.com/s/ufqwz2sh7dywacqmgx2kpuzzkahmfam1
    Retell Lecture: https://app.box.com/s/tsphs5r9kh8ui9x2yxy4h9o9us7wu5e1

PTE Tips: http://pinoyau.info/discussion/comment/311342?

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength" - Phil 4:13

• Diana__JaneDiana__Jane Dubai
    @michaelguanzon_ust congrats, ifollow ko advice and tips mo. Hopefully this time makasuperior na.

ANZSCO 221111 - Accountant (General) 189:70 - 190(NSW):75
    1st take PTE-A: Failed - sad
    2nd take PTE-A: Passed - yay!
    28.10.2016 - Submitted skills and employment assessment to CPA Australia.
    18.11.2016 - Answered prayers, positive assessments from CPA Australia. =)
    21.11.2016 - Submitted EOI 189-70 : 190 (Any)-75
    01.12.2016 - Received State Nomination from WA - but requires employment so we'll let this lapse.
    08.12.2016 - Changed preferred state to "NSW"
    28.10.217 - PTE 73/85/86/75 -LRSW - sayang!
    09.12.217 - PTE 69/90/86/80 -LRSW - sayang again!

Reviewing for PTE again bawal suko/Waiting for ITA

“Whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.” Matthew 21:22”

@michaelguanzon_ust kelan ka kumuha ng exam?

Last week po, August 8, 2018 :)

edited August 2018
    @Diana__Jane, @ClmOptimist, thanks po! Good luck sa inyo and for sure darating din yan, wag lang talaga susuko. naka 5 take nga ako kasama IELTS :) God bless! :)

• juannejuanne Posts: 25Member
    buti pa kayo may result na, nauna pa po ako nag exam kay @michaelguanzon_ust but i am positive and hopeful. God is in control
  • chigarciachigarcia Taguig
    @ClmOptimist it seems hindi ako naintindihan nung chat representative sa pearson website. I asked if during the retell lecture part of the exam, I would be able to type instead of writing on the paper/whiteboard. He then responded that I will get a chance to type since it's a computer based test... I guess kailangan ko na magpractice ng legible writing using a marker. Ang hirap kasi talaga para sakin dahil maliit ang penmanship ko.

@mlcntdee thanks for sharing the voucher but when I tried booking an exam, wala na syang discount. Baka dahil nagamit na yung voucher?
  • Deaniel_17Deaniel_17 Philippines
    I am selling PTE Practice Silver Pack for 1500 with remaining 1 month and 4 days before its expiration (as of this writing). Please drop me a message if you are interested. Thanks
  • jennytanjennytan bataan
    Hello po.. newbie here, I am due to take the PTE exam tomorrow. I just want to ask has anyone of you guys tried to use the text box when typing keywords on Summarize Spoken Text? I wanted to do that because I can type it faster than writing it by hand. My question is, will using the enter key when separating my keywords submit my answer? or is pressing the NEXT button the only thing that can submit my work?
  • jeffasuncipnjeffasuncipn Manila Philippines
    @jennytan for SST yes you can type your keywords directly to the text box and the enter key main function is to separate the keywords.. only thenext button key will allow you to submit ur work.

263312 - Telecommunication Engineer | Age: 30pts | Education: 15pts | Experience: 10pts | English: 10pts (Need Superior!) | Total: 65pts

• SupersaiyanSupersaiyan Sasanaki Village
    @chigarcia, in Retell Lecture, no text box provided only images, sometimes no images at all. Only in Summarize Spoken Text you can type on the text box provided.

=========================================

261212 Web Developer

TOTAL POINTS: 75

(Age:30 | Education: 10 | English: 20 | Experience: 5 | No Partner: 10)

20170614 - Garnering Docs

20170724 - Decided to go to PTE rather IELTS

20170725 - Reviewing for PTE and collating docs

20170818 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

20170818 - Notarized Affidavit for 1 Employer

20170821 - CTC Docs (32 pages)

20170824 - ACS Submission (Developer Programmer)

20170915 - Bought PTE Voucher

20171010 - ACS Result: AQF Diploma with a Major in computing (Developer Programmer)

20171013 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

20171017 - Bought PTE Voucher

20171027 - Bought PTE Voucher

20171102 - Lodge EOI 190 (Any) 55 Points

20171114 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

20171120 - Purchased PTE Scored Practice Set 2

20171218 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180213 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180305 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180322 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180328 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

20180410 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180428 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180517 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180605 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180711 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180726 - Purchased PTE Scored Practice Set 3

20180730 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180911 - Bought PTE Voucher from co - pinoyau user

20181217 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190114 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190129 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190213 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190226 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190308 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190313 - PTE Superior (Thanks God!)

20190313 - Lodge EOI 190 (NSW) 65 Points

20190314 - Lodge EOI 190 (VIC) 65 Points

20191110 - Additional 5 points for Work XP

20191111 - Garnering additional docs for ACS Reassessment

20191121 - CTC Docs

20191121 - ACS Submission (Web Developer)

20191216 - ACS Result: Unsuitable for Migration (Web Developer)

20191216-19 - ACS Result Appeal For Some Content Errors

20191219 - ACS Result Updated: Suitable for Migration With 1 Work XP Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Documentation (Web Developer)

20200103 - ACS Review Submission (Web Developer)

20200129 - ACS Result: AQF Diploma with a Major in computing (Web Developer)

PTE ACTUAL EXAM RESULTS:

20171005 - (L:60|R:67|W:69|S:60) (G:74|OF:58|P:46|S:90|V:70|WD:90)

20171025 - (L:71|R:77|W:77|S:82) (G:90|OF:78|P:72|S:86|V:70|WD:57)

20171114 - (L:72|R:76|W:72|S:71) (G:88|OF:60|P:80|S:90|V:75|WD:79)

20180103 - (L:63|R:69|W:73|S:69) (G:90|OF:62|P:60|S:90|V:69|WD:90)

20180221 - (L:76|R:81|W:82|S:73) (G:85|OF:61|P:58|S:88|V:90|WD:90)

20180321 - (L:63|R:89|W:72|S:77) (G:90|OF:82|P:62|S:59|V:77|WD:90)

20180403 - (L:71|R:71|W:78|S:90) (G:74|OF:90|P:62|S:66|V:90|WD:85)

20180426 - (L:66|R:85|W:74|S:81) (G:71|OF:83|P:69|S:18|V:79|WD:90)

20180511 - (L:66|R:75|W:74|S:65) (G:90|OF:74|P:62|S:59|V:77|WD:90)

20180604 - (L:75|R:75|W:81|S:79) (G:82|OF:76|P:68|S:90|V:87|WD:90)

20180706 - (L:55|R:84|W:61|S:80) (G:68|OF:90|P:61|S:76|V:72|WD:90) - Unable to reach WFD

20180720 - (L:70|R:74|W:87|S:73) (G:80|OF:88|P:75|S:90|V:69|WD:84)

20180906 - (L:81|R:78|W:86|S:86) (G:87|OF:90|P:71|S:89|V:88|WD:90) - Awtsu

20180925 - (L:75|R:90|W:90|S:84) (G:77|OF:89|P:65|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20190109 - (L:72|R:86|W:83|S:90) (G:70|OF:84|P:74|S:84|V:86|WD:90)

20190129 - (L:77|R:90|W:83|S:87) (G:73|OF:73|P:68|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20190205 - (L:58|R:80|W:72|S:69) (G:71|OF:57|P:62|S:78|V:69|WD:85) - Short Sleep (Lutang)

20190220 - (L:77|R:85|W:87|S:74) (G:90|OF:70|P:41|S:90|V:90|WD:88) - Clogged Nose

20190307 - (L:81|R:90|W:90|S:76) (G:74|OF:67|P:53|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20190313 - (L:79|R:84|W:90|S:81) (G:90|OF:83|P:53|S:90|V:90|WD:90) - Thank you JESUS! Thank you LORD! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

PTE MOCK EXAMS:

20170824 - Test A (L:55|R:48|W:54|S:57) (G:47|OF:59|P:39|S:69|V:55|WD:47)

20170831 - Test B (L:64|R:53|W:61|S:61) (G:65|OF:62|P:52|S:84|V:68|WD:90)

20171017 - Test A (L:62|R:51|W:65|S:54) (G:47|OF:53|P:37|S:81|V:66|WD:90)

20171021 - Test B (L:77|R:65|W:77|S:70) (G:82|OF:74|P:74|S:90|V:81|WD:75)

20171116 - Test A (L:72|R:56|W:77|S:68) (G:83|OF:59|P:57|S:90|V:79|WD:90)

20171119 - Test B (L:74|R:66|W:76|S:56) (G:90|OF:41|P:43|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20171121 - Test B (L:89|R:90|W:90|S:84) (G:90|OF:90|P:70|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20180328 - Test A (L:69|R:75|W:74|S:67) (G:90|OF:70|P:34|S:81|V:85|WD:90)

20180329 - Test B (L:82|R:78|W:81|S:89) (G:90|OF:89|P:61|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20180726 - Test C (L:79|R:86|W:89|S:74) (G:78|OF:78|P:53|S:90|V:90|WD:79)

MY PTE TIPS AND STRATEGIES:

http://pinoyau.info/discussion/comment/329106/#Comment_329106

PTE TRUSTED SITES AND PRACTICES:

APEUni.com (https://www.apeuni.com/)

RealPTE.com (https://realpte.com/)

PTETutorials.com (https://ptetutorials.com/)

Matthew 17:20 King James Version (KJV):

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Meron po ba kayong link where I can get the audio files ng PTE Academic Practice Tests Plus? ung green book.(pls see attached)

Ang meron lang ako ngayon ung sa McMillan. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2kJYAKd2peiNUMwU01IQ1Z2djA

Salamat po.

Sample Recordings:

• jijollyjijolly Singapore
    @ClmOptimist I have the files po, Eto po new link for audio files sa corresponding reviewer mo po. I reuploaded nalang since yung original link na nagamit ko before eh natakedown na po.

https://we.tl/5uLsyuwGSc

Please download immediately, only 7 days available daw po sa wetransfer.

233211 Civil Engineer |AGE=30pts | EDUCATION=15pts| EXPERIENCE= 15pts | ENGLISH=20pts ||| Total: 80pts

• June 9, 2018 - Started Reviewing for PTE Academic
    • July 9, 2018 - (L-66, R-75, S-90, W-67) Out of time, so careless
    • July 21, 2018 - (L-84, R-81, S-90, W-76) Almost made it :-)
    • July 31, 2018 - (L-90, R-90, S-89, W-88) Thank You Lord!
    • Aug 12-24, 2018 - Prepared required documents for EA MSA
    • Sep 05, 2018 - Apply EA MSA + Fast Track
    • Sep 21, 2018 - EA Assessor requested for additional docs
    • Sep 29, 2018 - Upload requested additional docs
    • Oct 04, 2018 - Positive EA MSA Outcome
    • Oct 06, 2018 - Apply EA RSEA
    • Oct 08, 2018 - Positive EA RSEA Outcome
    • Oct 08, 2018 - EOI Lodge Visa 189 Claiming 80pts
    • Oct 10, 2018 - ITA received
    • Oct 28, 2018 - Visa Lodged
    • Nov 8, 2018 - Medicals (Need Further Examination)
    • Feb 14, 2019 - Medicals Cleared - Health Clearance Provided
    • Mar 5, 2019 - (Team Feedback - Compliment) Hehehehe.
    • Mar 8, 2019 - CO Contact (Form 815)
    • Mar 14, 2019 - Visa Granted! Received Golden Email For my Family of 3

Thank you Lord! Thank you Pinoyau members!

bakit blank lang yung score sheet ko pag dinownload?
    jdtolentino88

10/22/2016 - PTE A Exam
    12/30/2016 - PTE A Exam
    03/04/2017 - PTE Exam
    08/07/2017 - PTE Exam
    points)
    8/11/2018 - PTE Exam
    9/8/2018 - PTE Exam

• patotoypatotoy Posts: 446Member
    @argelflores

bakit blank lang yung score sheet ko pag dinownload?

hindi pa ready yung scores. try mo ulit mga 4-5pm today.
    @patotoy thnx

10/22/2016 - PTE A Exam
    12/30/2016 - PTE A Exam
    03/04/2017 - PTE Exam
    08/07/2017 - PTE Exam
    points)
    8/11/2018 - PTE Exam
    9/8/2018 - PTE Exam

@jijolly thank you sobra. :)

Sample Recordings:

• jijollyjijolly Singapore
    @ClmOptimist Welcome po!

@pseudony Hi sir, it is prohibited to write anything before the actual tasks start po. What I do is during read aloud, once magprompt na yung read aloud passage, example 35 secs yung alloted time to read, I write my templates before speaking, I give myself 17 seconds left nalang to pre-read yung read aloud. So sa 7 items na read aloud, makukumpleto ko yung templates ko. Describe image template, (retell lecture/summarise spoken) template, yan po sinusulat ko. Essay template no choice but to memorize it full.

233211 Civil Engineer |AGE=30pts | EDUCATION=15pts| EXPERIENCE= 15pts | ENGLISH=20pts ||| Total: 80pts

• June 9, 2018 - Started Reviewing for PTE Academic
    • July 9, 2018 - (L-66, R-75, S-90, W-67) Out of time, so careless
    • July 21, 2018 - (L-84, R-81, S-90, W-76) Almost made it :-)
    • July 31, 2018 - (L-90, R-90, S-89, W-88) Thank You Lord!
    • Aug 12-24, 2018 - Prepared required documents for EA MSA
    • Sep 05, 2018 - Apply EA MSA + Fast Track
    • Sep 21, 2018 - EA Assessor requested for additional docs
    • Sep 29, 2018 - Upload requested additional docs
    • Oct 04, 2018 - Positive EA MSA Outcome
    • Oct 06, 2018 - Apply EA RSEA
    • Oct 08, 2018 - Positive EA RSEA Outcome
    • Oct 08, 2018 - EOI Lodge Visa 189 Claiming 80pts
    • Oct 10, 2018 - ITA received
    • Oct 28, 2018 - Visa Lodged
    • Nov 8, 2018 - Medicals (Need Further Examination)
    • Feb 14, 2019 - Medicals Cleared - Health Clearance Provided
    • Mar 5, 2019 - (Team Feedback - Compliment) Hehehehe.
    • Mar 8, 2019 - CO Contact (Form 815)
    • Mar 14, 2019 - Visa Granted! Received Golden Email For my Family of 3

Thank you Lord! Thank you Pinoyau members!

@MrsBart ano po score ng hubby nyo?

10/22/2016 - PTE A Exam
    12/30/2016 - PTE A Exam
    03/04/2017 - PTE Exam
    08/07/2017 - PTE Exam
    points)
    8/11/2018 - PTE Exam
    9/8/2018 - PTE Exam

@michaelguanzon_ust may template ka ba ni steven fernandez?

10/22/2016 - PTE A Exam
    12/30/2016 - PTE A Exam
    03/04/2017 - PTE Exam
    08/07/2017 - PTE Exam
    points)
    8/11/2018 - PTE Exam
    9/8/2018 - PTE Exam

• MrsBartMrsBart Singapore
    edited August 2018
    @argelflores 90 siya sa lahat except sa Oral Fluency, 62. Ok lang ba yun? Below 65 eh.

233211 Civil Engineer (Structural Engineer) | Age 25 | Education 15 | Experience 15 | English 20

English Tests
    June IELTS - L 8.5 ; R 8.0 ; W 8.0 ; S 6.5
    August PTE - L 90 ; R 90 ; W 90 ; S 90