Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ROOM FOR RENT - WOOLNER - $240

Hazel101Hazel101 DarwinPosts: 2Member
5 minute drive to CBD.

Unfurnished room for rent in Woolner. Tell me if you want me to furnish your room for additional fee. Otherwise, you can use the airbed, queen size while buying your own bed.

You will be living with 1 lady, 30s, working professional. You must be tidy and not a party animal.

I just signed a lease for an unfurnished 2 bedroom, 2 parking, 2 bathroom apartment and just furnished the apartment. You will enjoying brand new appliances and furniture.

Secured gate.

Swimming pool available.

No pets allowed.

Comments

• Dexter17Dexter17 Qatar
    $240 montly?