Hi All, I hope everyone is well and also your family. As a way to extend help during this time of crisis, Visa Consort in partnership with Pinoy AU, would like to offer further reduced rate (for a limited period) to anyone who would wish to engage a migration agent service. If you have conducted your research, you know that their rate is one of the most affordable in the market. Please click here for more details about the offering.
Hi to All, Please take extra care guys wherever you are, take care of your love ones too. Especially to our friends in Singapore, more being confirmed, and are through community spread, no longer from people who travelled from China. Observe proper hygiene at all times and also monitor our little ones as they often put their hands in their mouth.
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

TRA Assessment Form

1495051525355»

Comments

  • TheRealMe24TheRealMe24 Posts: 44Member
    Joined: Nov 08, 2018

    @daemon33 What if wala po ako payslip sa Pinas expereince. I only have payslips and tax Assessment (SG). Nagdeduct ba sila ng points?

    -------------------------------
    ~ 263212 : ICT Support Engineer
    Age : 30 | English: 10 | Education: 10 | Skills: 5 | State Nomination: 10 (Visa subclass 489) = 65 points

    Feb 2019 - Collating Documents
    Mar 4, 2019 - PTE-A - Proficient LRSW (74/78/90/75)
    Mar 20, 2019 - Finalized all Documents
    Mar 21, 2019 - CTC all Documents in Singapore
    Mar 23, 2019 - Submitted ACS Assessment
    April 8, 2019 - ACS Result Positive, first job experience not included due to Non ICT Professional level experience, 6 years deduction
    April 12, 2019 - New Document Requested from previous Employer
    April 22, 2019 - Submitted ACS Assessment Review - with updated JD and Technical Training as a supporting document (CTC)
    May 2, 2019 - Received ACS Review Result - with 5 yrs deduction.
    May 2, 2019 - EOI Lodge at overall points of 65 (489)
    May 2, 2019 - Aiming for Superior - Start practicing again

    ~God moves miraculously. He is powerful and ever faithful God.

  • dreamer_momdreamer_mom Australia
    Posts: 37Member
    Joined: Jul 08, 2016
    i wonder if may nka experience paassess as child care centre manager and dumaan ng JRP ilang points po ang nadadagdag ng jrp?
  • JasonMercaderJasonMercader Posts: 1Member
    Joined: Sep 21, 2019

    Hi! New member lang po. Itatanong ko lang po sana kung papaano po pwede makakuha ng TRA Assessment sa Pilipinas. Graduate po ako ng BSECE pero hindi licensed pero may 7 years na work experience sa isang Semicon company kaya ang gusto ko po sana kunin is Electronics Instrumentation Trades Worker. Maraming salamat po!

  • Lee009Lee009 Posts: 8Member
    Joined: Sep 03, 2019

    Hi guys.. question lang po.. sa TRA Employment Template, meron don sabi:

    Australian Business Number/Business Registration details:
    (For overseas businesses, details should be provided relevant to requirements for operating a business in that country)

    Do I really need to get this detail like BIR or Tax ID ba yan ng company ko sa pinas?? or we can skip that part? kasi inaask ko company ko, snend ko screenshot nyan tapos ang gusto nila lagay ko " N/A" kahit meron silang business permit, di ko alam kung ayaw lang ibigay details or talagang hindi lang needed sa form?

    pasagot naman po PLEASE sa mga nka try na sa TRA - Migration Skill Assessment program. THANK YOU!

  • jam14jam14 Singapore
    Posts: 19Member
    Joined: Aug 11, 2017

    Hello mga kababayan! Ask ko lang po baka meron dito electrical engineer technician na in progress of application. We can share some inputs. Salamat po!

  • castm007castm007 Posts: 13Member
    Joined: Jul 14, 2019

    Hello po just new po sa thread nato...i just hope meron makapag advise sakin...ive been working ina semicon company for 15yrs.10 yrs as equipment technician then 5yrs equipment engineer...mas ok ba to nominate yung technician kasi 8+yrs yung experience ko? If so pede korin kaya mailagay na bachelors degree ako to get 10 points sa educational attaiment??

  • jxh2112jxh2112 Posts: 6Member
    Joined: Jan 03, 2020

    Hi po. Tanong lang po sana may makasagot. Pwede lang po ba yung ipa assess sa TRA is yung occupation na related lang sa ninominate ko. Kasi after i graduated nag work ako pero hindi related sa inonominate ko na skilled occupation. Pwede po kaya yun? Thanks in advance

  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 1,386Member, Administrator
    Joined: Mar 10, 2016

    @jxh2112 said:
    Hi po. Tanong lang po sana may makasagot. Pwede lang po ba yung ipa assess sa TRA is yung occupation na related lang sa ninominate ko. Kasi after i graduated nag work ako pero hindi related sa inonominate ko na skilled occupation. Pwede po kaya yun? Thanks in advance

    Yes, that’s how It’s supposed to be anyway. All the best!

  • nnanni01nnanni01 Posts: 38Member
    Joined: Jun 20, 2017

    Hello po.. question lng po gsto ko lng iclarify pg unsuccessful po ung TRA kasi ICT cust support ung skill ko pero ECE grad po sister ko.. need nya mg RPL after po ba makuha RPL need pa din nya ulit mgpass ng bagong TRA na nakasama ung RPL cert? At ung RPL sa ICT cust support wala po sa ACS sa option na skill occupation pwede po ba mkahingi advice san pwede mgpa RPL for ict customer support na skill maraming salamat :)

  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 1,386Member, Administrator
    Joined: Mar 10, 2016

    @nnanni01 said:
    Hello po.. question lng po gsto ko lng iclarify pg unsuccessful po ung TRA kasi ICT cust support ung skill ko pero ECE grad po sister ko.. need nya mg RPL after po ba makuha RPL need pa din nya ulit mgpass ng bagong TRA na nakasama ung RPL cert? At ung RPL sa ICT cust support wala po sa ACS sa option na skill occupation pwede po ba mkahingi advice san pwede mgpa RPL for ict customer support na skill maraming salamat :)

    I’m not sure if I understand your question but anyway, just letting you know, TRA doesn’t do RPL. You have to have a formal qualification.

  • nnanni01nnanni01 Posts: 38Member
    Joined: Jun 20, 2017

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @nnanni01 said:
    Hello po.. question lng po gsto ko lng iclarify pg unsuccessful po ung TRA kasi ICT cust support ung skill ko pero ECE grad po sister ko.. need nya mg RPL after po ba makuha RPL need pa din nya ulit mgpass ng bagong TRA na nakasama ung RPL cert? At ung RPL sa ICT cust support wala po sa ACS sa option na skill occupation pwede po ba mkahingi advice san pwede mgpa RPL for ict customer support na skill maraming salamat :)

    I’m not sure if I understand your question but anyway, just letting you know, TRA doesn’t do RPL. You have to have a formal qualification.

    Pasnsya na po kng magulo.. yes TRA nde nga po sila ng RRPL advice nla kumuha ng RPL route kng nde related ung degree sa skilled. Ngcheck ako skillcertified ngpprovide ng RPL for ict cust support.

    Pgnakakuha na po ba ako ng rpl na cert do i need to submit new TRA pra ituloy ulit ung skill assessment ko sa TRA then nakaattach ung RPL na cert. Thank you

  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 1,386Member, Administrator
    Joined: Mar 10, 2016

    @nnanni01 said:

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @nnanni01 said:
    Hello po.. question lng po gsto ko lng iclarify pg unsuccessful po ung TRA kasi ICT cust support ung skill ko pero ECE grad po sister ko.. need nya mg RPL after po ba makuha RPL need pa din nya ulit mgpass ng bagong TRA na nakasama ung RPL cert? At ung RPL sa ICT cust support wala po sa ACS sa option na skill occupation pwede po ba mkahingi advice san pwede mgpa RPL for ict customer support na skill maraming salamat :)

    I’m not sure if I understand your question but anyway, just letting you know, TRA doesn’t do RPL. You have to have a formal qualification.

    Pasnsya na po kng magulo.. yes TRA nde nga po sila ng RRPL advice nla kumuha ng RPL route kng nde related ung degree sa skilled. Ngcheck ako skillcertified ngpprovide ng RPL for ict cust support.

    Pgnakakuha na po ba ako ng rpl na cert do i need to submit new TRA pra ituloy ulit ung skill assessment ko sa TRA then nakaattach ung RPL na cert. Thank you

    That was advised by TRA, right as per your post? Then you should follow the advice.

  • jahOZjahOZ Singapore
    Posts: 5Member
    Joined: Feb 24, 2020

    hello po, sino dito yung 342313 Electronic Equipment Trades Worker, medyo nalilito lang kasi ako kung sa TRA or sa Vetassess magpa assess. salamat

    dubbie2aussie

    01.2019 - IELTS 7.5/7.0/6.0/6.5

  • dubbie2aussiedubbie2aussie Dubai
    Posts: 5Member
    Joined: Nov 25, 2016

    For TRA MSA Employer Template:
    1. Salary: Do I need to convert my PHPeso salary into AUDollar because on the blank space, there's an automatic $ sign right after writing down the salary.
    2. Salary: Should I write annual or monthly salary because the normal format of Australian salary is annual.
    OR should I write exactly what is written on my latest payslip which is Peso in monthly?
    3. Employment Details: If I am still currently working on my latest company, what should I write on Date Completed?
    4. Business Registration Details: What if this information cannot be obtained? Can I leave it blanked?

    Will greatly appreciate your help guys!

    jahOZ
Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Members Online (22) + Guest (178)

AdminNoodles12nashmacoy101LovellaEllendatch29tympanic123raikolaurenjuju06zekemadrluckyeli0520extremestylemanthreethree03taeka_231229ynajanchamarkVandanEnhinyero19FilVictoria2020mayhuisoharingkingkingcoomies_04bryan87

Random Members
(39215)

Lex55yamyam0826archgounderarpatsipAremdee0910Mkekz_kcArkijemmjcrenajahzilanoquielogsyuistefyerwinerwannmichie1229bogartbigdreamerayscube222keishakeiliullahvgetz
Browse Members

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters