Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Vetassess Assessment - No Diploma

GorioGorio Posts: 5Member
edited May 2019 in Working and skilled visas
Hello Everyone,

Would like to check if may chance ba na mging successful ang vetassess assessment kapag undergrad ka at wla kang diploma. I didnt finish my college so I didnt earn any diploma, i just studied for 1 year. but I work in my field for almost 15 years as customer service manager..

thank you po sa mga sasagot.

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Gorio said:

Hello Everyone,

Would like to check if may chance ba na mging successful ang vetassess assessment kapag undergrad ka at wla kang diploma. I didnt finish my college so I didnt earn any diploma, i just studied for 1 year. but I work in my field for almost 15 years as customer service manager..

thank you po sa mga sasagot.

Vetassess will require certain number of years work experience in lieu of a degree so may chance pa din to get a positive skills assessment. In terms of claiming points on qualifications, hanggang 1st year college lang pwede mo maclaim.
  • GorioGorio Posts: 5Member
    @fgs So do i still need to submit any kind of docs during my first year college , like transcript without the diploma? or should i just declare highschool diploma?

roughly ilng years kaya ang i-minus nila sa employment in the past 10 years in lieu of education?
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Gorio said:

@fgs So do i still need to submit any kind of docs during my first year college , like transcript without the diploma? or should i just declare highschool diploma?

roughly ilng years kaya ang i-minus nila sa employment in the past 10 years in lieu of education?

Just submit anything you have..1st year records..Only VETassess can determine how many years experience will be deducted..if you have 15 years experience, probably the 5 years experience can constitute a degree so you can still claim the whole past 10 years experience.
  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,691Member, Administrator, Moderator
    edited May 2019
    @Gorio @fgs this is incorrect. VETASSESS requires positive assessment for both qualification and employment to get a successful outcome. Don’t even try proceeding with your application. You will only waste your time and money since you don’t have a formal qualification. @fgs I’m not quite sure where you got this information from. VETASSESS for general occupation always requires formal qualification. @gorio It only takes a few minutes of your time exploring the VETASSESS website to find out the answer to your question. Make sure you do your homework.
    https://www.vetassess.com.au/skills-assessment-for-migration/general-occupations/nominate-an-occupation
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@Gorio @fgs this is incorrect. VETASSESS requires positive assessment for both qualification and employment is required to have a successful outcome. Don’t even try proceeding with your application. You will only waste your time and money since you don’t have a formal qualification. @fgs I’m not quite sure where you got this information from. VETASSESS for general occupation always requires formal qualification. @gorio Please don’t always rely on information you get from this forum. It only takes a few minutes if your time exploring the VETASSESS website to find out the answer to your question.

https://www.vetassess.com.au/skills-assessment-for-migration/general-occupations/nominate-an-occupation

@Gorio Take the advise of Rhea as she is more knowleagble in many migration scenarios. I reviewed my skills assessment and found out that a qualification is needed and assessed as comparable to the educational level of an Australian BS degree or higher. A positive assessment of both qualification and employment is required for a positive skills assessment. I might have confused on this statement: " If the degree is not highly relevant field of study, xxx years of employment at an appropriate skill level completed in the last xxx years in a field which is highly relevant to the nominated occupation is required"
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@Gorio @fgs this is incorrect. VETASSESS requires positive assessment for both qualification and employment is required to have a successful outcome. Don’t even try proceeding with your application. You will only waste your time and money since you don’t have a formal qualification. @fgs I’m not quite sure where you got this information from. VETASSESS for general occupation always requires formal qualification. @gorio Please don’t always rely on information you get from this forum. It only takes a few minutes if your time exploring the VETASSESS website to find out the answer to your question.

@Gorio Take the advise of Rhea as she is more knowleagble in many migration scenarios. I reviewed my skills assessment and found out that a qualification is needed and assessed as comparable to the educational level of an Australian BS degree or higher. A positive assessment of both qualification and employment is required for a positive skills assessment. I might have confused on this statement: " If the degree is not highly relevant field of study, xxx years of employment at an appropriate skill level completed in the last xxx years in a field which is highly relevant to the nominated occupation is required"
  • bapbapbabybapbapbaby Posts: 4Member

Hello! How about po if having qualifications ie Horticulture graduate. However sa work experience worked lang sa business ng family (farming) traditional lang din po kaya walang payslips or deposit of salary.