Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

STUDENT VISA DENIED.. I need your help for options

Enrolled na po ako sa QTHC Adelaide for October intake. But Visa 500 was denied. Reasons are no further study since 2007. My SOP stated that I will go back to my country to open my own business. No reason for a Diploma from Australia. And never traveled to Australia.

Options are given by my agency:
Apply for a tourist visa then re-apply Visa 500 onshore.

Can you give me suggestions and opinions? I would very much appreciate it. Salamat!

Comments

• Marvin99Marvin99 Posts: 3Member

I am 37 yrs old. 12 years of experience as a cook. High school graduate. For more information po. Salamat po sa mga suggestions niyo

• geeme68geeme68 Posts: 6Member

The profession of a Cook is listed in the MLTSSL of Australia. Enrolling for a VET course in cookery will line you up well for a possible long term stay in australia after you've completed 2 years of study there. Time is of the essence however considering your present age. you shouldn't delay if you intend to apply for a study visa.

• angela3niceangela3nice Posts: 18Member

@Marvin99 , bakit po nag-apply ka for student visa? You are an experienced cook. May demand naman po sa australia yung profession mo based sa list po nila sa website, diba po?

• mayettemayette Posts: 3Member

@Marvin99 magpa assess ka sa Aushin since may experience ka

• mayettemayette Posts: 3Member

*Ausphin